Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 789668 times)

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Sacked, Salted, and Buried (Deathgate II)
« Reply #2250 on: February 04, 2014, 12:14:37 pm »

still alive just have crap going on

not sure when I'll have an update but just checking in for you guys
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: February 05, 2014, 03:40:17 am »

awsome, keep up the good work! still give terry hell when you can!

and for the record...when the magma and water is employed against US rather then in a ingenious deathtrap that cant possibly work...then its treason...or just the fact he a no good dirty vampire thats dissing my voidish name....and the fact he hates dragons might earn him my enternal disfavor....
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: February 05, 2014, 12:30:54 pm »

I can't understand a word of what you're saying. How is flooding the US with magma anything but the best possible tribute treason? And how can one hate dragons, exactly? Or without being burned to death, at any rate?
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: February 05, 2014, 01:06:23 pm »

One hates dragons pretty easily, actually.  One just needs to stay far away from them.
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: February 05, 2014, 01:18:55 pm »

And what's stopping the dragon from coming over there and eating you?
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm

joshthehawk

• Escaped Lunatic
  • The Light will consume you!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: February 05, 2014, 04:53:18 pm »

Well, I just found and read through this madness, and I put myself on the dorfinator.

Good luck with the !!FUN!!    :D

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: February 06, 2014, 03:26:26 am »

And what's stopping the dragon from coming over there and eating you?

That would be the military Dwarves between myself and it.

Also the walls, webbed cage traps, and other assorted nasties.
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: February 06, 2014, 03:32:02 am »

Fuel does not a defense make.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: February 07, 2014, 04:05:24 am »

i love making ideas circulate the forum...still dragons are !FUN! to keep around, especailly if they set the booze on fire when a mobs in there. instant dynamite!

also taming dragons and making them our warrior/slave caste of the fort means that we wont have to fight as much, and cultivating the "flock" will yeild lots of dragon bones (i wonder how much they can cost?), leather (lots of leather!) and other bits fo food....hey anyone tried dragon meat and organs? might make for a mighty meal...wonder if itll overtime make our dwarves immune to fire if we eat dragons constantly?

probably not...but hey we got carp trainning, the danger room, and all we need now is a fire room so as to make our dwarves immune to fire (melt the fat off their flesh...they'll be pale from it, but hey its better then being burned alive in the future!)

also do we have plans for vampires? wouldnt want any pest comming into the fort and eating our flesh-constructs.

and only we could see magma as fuel, trap defense, ect. ect...also do voidspawn have trap avoid? if not then i suggest planting lots of cage traps mixed with stonefall traps. kinda like this : w=wall, S=stone fall and C=cage

WSSSW
WCCCW
WSSSW
WCCCW

just keep alternating. if they get past the traps we can then unleash the meatshields to buy time (a cage full of Male War Dogs. we keep the strongest and largest war dog male for breeding purposes while the females are also kept nearby. dog explosion!) (dragons we keep inside the fort in choke points where they can unleash their deadly flame).

also have you found a way to keep all the trolls and goblins caged? or contained at least so we wont have to deal with a siege?

and finally any ideas besides surviving? the thing i want this fort to do is reclaim the main fort, clean up the surface with traps randomized everywhere, make the trade depot a killing ground against the elves. and finally make a sqaud of wrestler dwarves in thier own little hole to train for 5 years max...at least untill they get legendary is fighting, wrestling, biting, ect. (the basic fighting skills without weapons) then put them into carp trainning, and next put them in steel armour and unleash them on the voidspawn. (see how many DIE or Mutilate themselves upon the monsters for our own amusement!)

Next we invade hell, and if Deathgate 3 comes out, do we want voidspawn in it? or no? cause if no voidspawn then we go to the nearest goblin citidael or necromancer tower, and proceed to ruin their lives by killing every damn warrior they have. (and if we can do millitary expidetions...al the better! Slaves labor, goods stolen by our enemies, plenty of captives taken back into the fort, and lots of goblins brought up as dwarbven slave labor...can you imagine having our dwarves use whips on goblins for hauling duties? makes me smile a bit when i imagine deathgate dwavr4es whipping demons in hell to get back to work! Kefka chose well to be one of us...)
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: February 10, 2014, 09:38:25 pm »

...you are insane. I LIKE IT!
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: February 10, 2014, 10:15:41 pm »

...you are insane. I LIKE IT!

*puts on a top hat, monocol, and picks up some dwarven rum in a barrel with a oversized muscular arm covered in animal blood, guts, fur, scales, and goblin puke, the barrel menaces with spikes of rum!* good sir!!! i am not mosty certianly insane, !!FUN!! yes, insane, good sir you must not have played being an overseer for more then one term!!! even in a regular fortress!!! currently i have a stable (somewhat) fortress dwelling deep within a "CPU" as the others would say. now then be a good lad and get me my dragon gut rot special of dwarven run and be quick about it! Chap Chap!!

now then i see there a good few goblins that are in need of a beating down with a hammer...or a couple of dogs dog-piling them! *chuckles*. tally ho!!!

(sorry, or not, any english people who i may or may not have offended, if you were...get with the program this is DF!!! if not...then yes laugh at my imcompetence as a english-dwarf animal trainer!)

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: February 11, 2014, 12:19:32 pm »

Let's mod in immobile petri dishes with a harmless syndrome to allow us to vaccinate dwarves. And let's have a small zoo, maybe with a reserve supply of kobold (slaves).

Looking over my plan, I cannot rationalize the lack of lava. What we need to get some more excitement is a megaproject, perhaps a multi-fortress lava (or water) gun, with one fort of the project set up just for the launching of the magma lava. Then let's make the second fortress act as the supply chain, consisting almost entirely out of pumps connected to the magma sea, with the rest of the fort being BATTERY-s. To provide further amusement, let's set up another pair of forts to fire water (at a very large delay). Then we can create large walls of harvestable obsidian in adventure mode.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 12:23:52 pm by Dwarf4Explosives »

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: February 12, 2014, 12:39:08 am »

Let's mod in immobile petri dishes with a harmless syndrome to allow us to vaccinate dwarves. And let's have a small zoo, maybe with a reserve supply of kobold (slaves).

Looking over my plan, I cannot rationalize the lack of lava. What we need is a multi-fortress lava (or water) gun, with one fort of the project set up only for the rapid-fire launching of the material, and the second for the delivery of massive amounts of the material. For the same reason, let's set up another pair of forts to fire water (at a very large delay). Then we can create large walls of harvestable obsidian in adventure mode.

and sell them to a mega fort that well make? or perhapes will invent a super fort that can strech several locations long and wide? at which the center we will build a mega-fort on which there can be no failure...unless we breach hell and unleash the demons within.

at this rate, only HE would be our immortal enemy....i suggest we invent our own "villan" guys...some kind of void-spawn/demon hybrid thing...

because at this rate well become bored of this and make somthing to killy for us to contain.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: February 12, 2014, 09:46:30 am »

Something with a description like this:
"He has turned on us. The Void God had abandoned us all, and then returned, seeking out vengeance against those who dared to be sane, with his minions, and legions of those who have been terrorized by Deathgate's existence.

To sum up, we're probably already going to die within the next few moments.", maybe?

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: February 12, 2014, 09:46:02 pm »

Something with a description like this:
"He has turned on us. The Void God had abandoned us all, and then returned, seeking out vengeance against those who dared to be sane, with his minions, and legions of those who have been terrorized by Deathgate's existence.

To sum up, we're probably already going to die within the next few moments.", maybe?

hmmmmmmmm....he must be pissed because he hasnt killed anything lately....we need a shrine and fast!!!! maybe we can shove the goblins and trolls into the pit lined with spears sticking upright, and not just any spears, how about Silver Spears? kinda like silver bolts are the best, why not have silver spears lineing the bottom of our deathpit/shrine to chaos?

or we could just mod in a few human cursader kingdoms that are just zealots and opnly use copper weapons. or gold....would be amusing to see humans, elves, and goblins actually allying each other to either get rid of a undead-m,enance....

wait...

undead...

GUYS I GOT IT!!!

Death-gate versus Zombie apocolapse!!! make the bites infectous like the voidspawn, and have them hate all life! (classify them as undead hehe) and then see how many hordes we get rapidly! (the frist batch would be pathetically weak that a cat can kill one, but damn fucking numerous!) the second batch would be stronger fresher zombies reently dead. the next up would be infected, which would not be rotted and have their skills, essentially the undead have shitloads of endurance, weak strength, barely any agility, no chance in hell of dodging, and their bites are infectous crap that can turn a dwarf fortress into a hell-pit if one dwarf gets infected and starts biting everyone.

woukld be intresting to see how the dwarves of the void face off against death itself in its attempt to reclaim our souls into the abyss.
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 272