Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 789718 times)

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Sacked, Salted, and Buried (Deathgate II)
« Reply #2265 on: February 13, 2014, 11:26:40 am »

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to make waves of enemies get progressively stronger reliably. To get the Void God to only arrive as the last wave would require modding of the save to make the population ratio 1 caste of Void Gods within the species the leader of the civilization. Still, everything will still probably die, quite likely at his hands, axe or beard (made of magma?), if we implement this plan.
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: February 13, 2014, 03:40:33 pm »

Still, everything will still probably die, quite likely at his hands, axe or beard (made of magma?), if we implement this plan.
So only question left is who will actually do the modding?
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: February 13, 2014, 10:12:42 pm »

Sorry about the massive delay. To be bluntly honest, it's taking me a lot of time to work my way into this fort; it is nightmarishly convoluted and badly screwy.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: February 14, 2014, 10:30:34 am »

Sorry about the massive delay. To be bluntly honest, it's taking me a lot of time to work my way into this fort; it is nightmarishly convoluted and badly screwy.
Ah, the old Deathgate motto.
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: February 14, 2014, 09:12:41 pm »

The VoidGod still lives baby.
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: February 14, 2014, 09:17:18 pm »

"Lives" is relative.

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: February 14, 2014, 09:17:50 pm »

Takes more than a broken skull or a removed brain to kill me.
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: February 15, 2014, 12:14:32 pm »

He returns! HE RETURNS! Ready the catapults...I mean, ehm, welcome back AnimaRytak!

But we've run out of things to kill, so could we kill you next game? Deathgate need a challenge, and the Voidspawn are remarkably squishy, although, when compared to the unholy hive mind of a dwarf fortress, pretty much everything is.

Speaking of which, when can we expect an update, kefkakrazy?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 12:20:34 pm by Dwarf4Explosives »

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: February 15, 2014, 10:00:49 pm »

ANIMA'S BACK I'M SAVED PLEASE TAKE THIS NIGHTMARE OFF MY HANDS
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: February 17, 2014, 11:20:49 am »

ANIMA'S BACK I'M SAVED PLEASE TAKE THIS NIGHTMARE OFF MY HANDS

"Lives" is relative.

....awsome dude! welcome back!!!

hopefully we can start the revival of deathgate again....yeah so far its been not going well when you died...me thinks this is punishment for not giving you armour...or forcing you to...because lets face it, weve become remarkibly relient on you since our refall...and while the voidspawn are squishy, we keep dieing to mass amounts of goblins, theives, trolls, spawn, and thralls....

makes me think we need dragons to burn them away.

(also if a animal trainer comes, let me deal with it...i so want to train dragons! Dunegon Master for the Win Dwarf! iof its possible.)

anyway looking forward to seeing anima or kefka save the fort again...i think we were to insane for this place...not enough moutain to much plain.

plus no magma! sigh, when i get the chance for deathgate 3, ima be a overseer...cant wait to fall to the madness! (ima partially mad, havent truly been inducted into the madness of deathgate!)

also im guessing same ol same ol dwarfs?
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: February 17, 2014, 03:28:59 pm »

Me save the fort? I've made almost no progress. Every attempt has been met with a sort of existential terror not unlike that of someone who tries to open up their watch to replace a battery and finds that it is being powered by a tiny, portable portal to a blackened realm of insanity and lust, and that their curiosity has allowed dark spirits to seep forth and infect our world and that is where people like the Kardashians come from and oh god what have I done to us i don't normally even wear watches

ahem.

attempting to get anything actually done is terrifying.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: February 17, 2014, 09:14:10 pm »

Me save the fort? I've made almost no progress. Every attempt has been met with a sort of existential terror not unlike that of someone who tries to open up their watch to replace a battery and finds that it is being powered by a tiny, portable portal to a blackened realm of insanity and lust, and that their curiosity has allowed dark spirits to seep forth and infect our world and that is where people like the Kardashians come from and oh god what have I done to us i don't normally even wear watches

Wait, that's NOT what my watch is supposed to be powered by?

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: February 17, 2014, 10:56:15 pm »

Give me the save.

I want to see how this new computer handles our venerable monster.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: February 17, 2014, 11:02:07 pm »

Give me the save.

I want to see how this new computer handles our venerable monster.

If said computer isn't running off of a 512qb Vesuvius processor and cooled using the vacuum of space, then I hope you get out of the house before you burn to death.

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 272