Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 783797 times)

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #2340 on: February 25, 2014, 08:38:30 pm »

So, this happened.
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: February 25, 2014, 08:51:21 pm »

So, this happened.

This is all I can think of now that I've seen that.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 08:53:08 pm by Lolfail0009 »

Shaggard

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't need no arms to strangle, nor teeth to bite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: February 25, 2014, 09:12:09 pm »

So, this happened.

It's a sign. If we cannot cut the chitin, we will damn well shatter it.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: February 25, 2014, 09:53:11 pm »

So, this happened.

That hammer will DEFINITELY shatter... if the dwarf wielding it can even hit whatever its attacking without being massacred due to slow speed.
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

Shaggard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: February 25, 2014, 10:09:10 pm »

So, this happened.

That hammer will DEFINITELY shatter... if the dwarf wielding it can even hit whatever its attacking without being massacred due to slow speed.

He will train for years, mastering the armor squats and weapon lifts. His muscles will be belarded by sacks of ☼dwarven justice☼, and his beard will be made of iron. Our mighty glacier will come, my friend, and when he does, no force, whether of the void or hell alike, shall stand in his way.

Just Some Guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: February 25, 2014, 10:12:25 pm »

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: February 25, 2014, 10:37:12 pm »

The Hammer of Murdermachines has been given to the Dwarves.
Now if I can just get the Sword of Deathgate.

You know...
That sword?
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: February 25, 2014, 10:57:43 pm »

You know...
That sword?

You don't mean... THAT sword, do you? We would die!

Shaggard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: February 25, 2014, 10:59:59 pm »

You know...
That sword?

You don't mean... THAT sword, do you? We would die!

Considering the life expectancy of your average soldier in Murdermachines, this would probably be pretty good death training. If they become legendary deathers, they'd be able to do it real quick.

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: February 25, 2014, 11:04:03 pm »

Sadly, I don't believe it is possible.
That sword was created from a randomly generated demon in Deathgate.  The material doesn't exist in Murdermachines.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: February 25, 2014, 11:07:58 pm »

if were talking about IT then im all for IT!!!!

let the bodies hit the floor...roasted alive by the sentient weapon of mass destruction, forged in the depths of deathgate, made from the bodies of demons and useing the ancient and most powerfull rights of death, war, and carnage possible...(not to mention a strange mood as well)...

The Red Monster Sword

the artifact so powerful and deadly, it had to be sealed away...im guessing the sword became senteint when HE came...

my Lord fristborn of the void...

the sword...

it is Terry's

is it possible to, ya know...maybe a bit of divine interfearence? after all Puff lived...it would be a shame if the sword didnt fall down and kill some poor sucker...(after all, the blade NEEDS death...im all for giving it to a adamantine covered along with adamantine clothed unit (put clothes under the adamantine armour...made from adamantine...or somthing fire-retardent...or just plain as hell make the dwarf immune to fire already!))
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: February 25, 2014, 11:16:31 pm »

is it possible to, ya know...maybe a bit of divine interfearence? after all Puff lived...it would be a shame if the sword didnt fall down and kill some poor sucker...(after all, the blade NEEDS death...im all for giving it to a adamantine covered along with adamantine clothed unit (put clothes under the adamantine armour...made from adamantine...or somthing fire-retardent...or just plain as hell make the dwarf immune to fire already!))

I mean, the material (red monster flame) doesn't exist.  Closest is fire man flame.
Hypothetically, the void god has been carrying around a sword of pure fire for a while now.  I dunno if it works or not since he seems to prefer the slade warhammer.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: February 25, 2014, 11:25:02 pm »

must see...

please?

also hypothetically, is the VG able to Kill a spawn with the hammer, even when their equiped with steel as you intended? (with the VG equiped as well, both armours exactly mastercrafted and weapons as well)
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: February 26, 2014, 01:11:19 am »

I dunno if it works or not since he seems to prefer the slade warhammer.

I doubt even the VoidGod would be able to wield the hammer at the speed he would wield, say, a steel one. Unless his strength is OFF THE CHARTS.
Then again, my view of weapon weight my be totally off and i'm making myself look like a idiot Urist.
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: February 26, 2014, 01:12:51 am »

Uh...

Guys, i think he's stronger than before.
Like, a LOT stronger.

I don't think he ripped off limbs before.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 272