Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 789575 times)

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #3075 on: April 15, 2014, 03:23:16 pm »

Yo dawg, I heard you like magma floods so I destroyed your floodgate with magma so that you can have a magma flood while you have a magma flood?
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: April 15, 2014, 04:10:01 pm »

Yea. His name is Steve. What changes did you make? Nothing major, yes? His axe, head, and body are still intact?
Yes. Now he's a Captain Steve, Terror of the Seas.

Haha! Very good!

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: April 15, 2014, 09:00:12 pm »

That patriarch put the moves on Anima, flashing its jiggly bits at him. Anima was so aroused that he wanted to make love to it. But then, the other dwarfs saved Anima from becoming a Void daddy by killing the patriarch before foreplay could occur. Many years later, Anima will be haunted by dreams of what could have been with the patriarch, and will forever grieve his departed lover.
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: April 16, 2014, 01:34:56 am »

That patriarch put the moves on Anima, flashing its jiggly bits at him. Anima was so aroused that he wanted to make love to it. But then, the other dwarfs saved Anima from becoming a Void daddy by killing the patriarch before foreplay could occur. Many years later, Anima will be haunted by dreams of what could have been with the patriarch, and will forever grieve his departed lover.

I aint even touching that.

also anima why did you bite the tooth out of a insectoid voidspawn anyway? using your magic to create deamonic tendrils to slowly bind and eat away at their flesh as they grow spikes to uinject almost leathal amounts of nerve-stimulants to increase their sensitivity to pain would make glorious screams of carnage and torment!!!

also did my precious little child get any kills? i did have to put a deamon into my host temporairly to make it part of the pyshical realm. and yes i named it after the forest...mostly to get the elves attenntion onto it so they can destroy themselves and turn into somthing akin to these "dark Eldar" ive been watching from the ocean of warp storms. would eb amusign to see them all go insane from over a shiney little"innocent" axe...hehehehehehehehhahahahaha!

and glad the ques going well, ill have to take my turn tomorrow though otherwise im indisposed of from running the fort for another couple weeks. this time i WILL finish my turn. that you can count on. note to the wise: i might end up just making a massive great hall somewhere int he depths of the fort and end up trying to move the entire population into 3x3 areas...i can do some good managment that way. problem is all the nobles will be getting massive rooms...mostly to just spite the slaves. also anyone thinking on using abyssal taint and then pumping it into a small pit filled with goblins to see what happens? i also suggest we put eggunna down in there to see the chemical reaction of the paralisis and the abyssal taint mixing together and see what they do to the goblins.

i support Mad Science!

when its convinent for me that is

on a final note:dammit i wanted to kill somthing with my axe!!! give me  my axe and let me loose in adamantine or steel armour!!! i want skulls dangit!!!! (have we any prisoners yet? wanting to make a zoo for amusment soon!)
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: April 16, 2014, 02:00:31 pm »

.Do not question Steve.
Steve is your friend.
Steve is your master.
Obey Steve.

OBEY MR. STEVENS.

Transparent text is annoying. Argh.

...WHY DID YOU EVEN WRITE THIS!?!?
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: April 16, 2014, 02:41:24 pm »

So yeah. When's my next turn?

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: April 16, 2014, 03:34:48 pm »

on a final note:dammit i wanted to kill somthing with my axe!!! give me  my axe and let me loose in adamantine or steel armour!!! i want skulls dangit!!!! (have we any prisoners yet? wanting to make a zoo for amusment soon!)
Oh. Have I told that you're a hammerer here? You don't have a hammer though. But I think I'll give you some!

Saint have made this:

Chaos MAker, you've got your uniform! A steel hammer, that leather vest, voidspawn bone leggings, and adamantine gauntlet! You are the leader of 'Will of Papers' squad - the only member for now.
And about prisoners, we have two goblin thieves and some wild fauna.

Oh, and here we got a migration wave! 6 adults total, two funny figures - a great animal caretaker and pacifier who is in a constant state of internal rage, and a doctor who's just quick to anger and also has mace skill, what he used to kill 15 trolls in Foggymonstrous.

So yeah. When's my next turn?
SOON.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: April 16, 2014, 06:21:46 pm »

"The Leopard of Bears"?

Now I have an image of a leopard print vest lined with bear fur. From now on the Hammer is a Pimp Hammer and his Voidspawn Bone Leggings are dyed/stained purple. The adamantine gauntlet is his pimpin' bling. All that's left his for the squad to be the Pimp Squad.

...I should try to draw that. What colour is Voidspawn blood?
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: April 16, 2014, 06:33:11 pm »

White

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: April 16, 2014, 06:35:08 pm »

White

And the mood begins.
GENERATION 32:

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: April 16, 2014, 10:32:04 pm »

*face-palms*

some-how i turned from being a terror of the warp into some pimping thing-a-job...at least i got artifact stuff. (just need another gauntlet and iull be fine...except ill need some boots to....and dont you dare dye them purple! at least white...or black...or even red! but not purple...or i shall commit unbearable horrors of egguana onto your dwarf...)

and please for the damn sake of chaos itself make the stuff either white or red....i dont care which but not purple...its not even remotly deamonic to be purple!!!
(reason why theres no purple deamons...i killed them all and ate their equivilanbt of souls)

finally looks like im in the sqaud...but if i cant play give my turn to terry,....somtimes i hate having to come hone when im expecting to play DF and i get loaded with a ton of crap...sigh...terry likes to mess with my life.

cant say im not against it though. good luck with your turn dude! meanwhile here in the warp im going to plung another realm into chaos and hopefully turn a dragon....

a thought occurs to me, do we even have silver, gold, and platinum coins? if not then i suggest making at least 10 piles of silver, 5 piles of gold, and then 1 pile of platinum as a base for our enconamy. Would that solve most of our trading problems with useless items? after all merchants seem to like shiney coins allot, we could use this against them to make them give us their wares for lower prices...if not then let me at em with the hammer, im sure they will....agreee...to our demands. are you in summer or early fall?
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: April 17, 2014, 12:10:55 am »

Don't worry, you'll be seeing it a rough black n' white long before you see it in colour.

And red doesn't go well with a leopard print. :P
GENERATION 32:

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: April 17, 2014, 12:17:08 am »

I aint even touching that.
WHY DID YOU EVEN WRITE THIS!?!?
You're both welcome.
MWAHAHAHAHA
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: April 17, 2014, 01:30:06 am »

"The Leopard of Bears"?

Now I have an image of a leopard print vest lined with bear fur.
It's a leopard-print where every spot is in form of bear.

*face-palms*

some-how i turned from being a terror of the warp into some pimping thing-a-job...at least i got artifact stuff. (just need another gauntlet and iull be fine...except ill need some boots to....and dont you dare dye them purple! at least white...or black...or even red! but not purple...or i shall commit unbearable horrors of egguana onto your dwarf...)

and please for the damn sake of chaos itself make the stuff either white or red....i dont care which but not purple...its not even remotly deamonic to be purple!!!
(reason why theres no purple deamons...i killed them all and ate their equivilanbt of souls)

finally looks like im in the sqaud...but if i cant play give my turn to terry,....somtimes i hate having to come hone when im expecting to play DF and i get loaded with a ton of crap...sigh...terry likes to mess with my life.

cant say im not against it though. good luck with your turn dude! meanwhile here in the warp im going to plung another realm into chaos and hopefully turn a dragon....

a thought occurs to me, do we even have silver, gold, and platinum coins? if not then i suggest making at least 10 piles of silver, 5 piles of gold, and then 1 pile of platinum as a base for our enconamy. Would that solve most of our trading problems with useless items? after all merchants seem to like shiney coins allot, we could use this against them to make them give us their wares for lower prices...if not then let me at em with the hammer, im sure they will....agreee...to our demands. are you in summer or early fall?
Every piece you have in your uniform is an artifact (except hammer), so don't weep. Other stuff is your civilian cloth.
Also I think you'll be the first who tries The Shaft Of Enlightment.

Don't think we have coins here. Last time traders got a load of large gems and some worn cloth, and I don't remember what I took from them. We have a great supply of everything!
And it's autumn here, human traders just have left.
But I consider minting some coins, just for fun watching its images.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: April 17, 2014, 06:23:22 am »

Speaking of artifacts, who got that badass axe in the end?
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 272