Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 789586 times)

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #3135 on: April 29, 2014, 10:07:06 pm »

I guess yours if you want it. I mean, you've already downloaded it.
I'd do it, except I've never done a succession fort before. .____.
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: April 29, 2014, 10:10:05 pm »

If Saber doesn't want to play, and noone else objects, I'll try and take a turn starting tomorrow (major workload to get through today '^^)

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: April 29, 2014, 10:17:18 pm »

Ehhh, you know what? Fuck it, i'll take a swing at the fort. But don't expect great quality, since this is my first succession fort. I'll do an update tomarrow. Sorry Lolfail, if you were itching to play. ._."
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: April 29, 2014, 10:25:59 pm »

If by "itching to play" you meant "praying to Phenax that I can make my mind get through it" then yes I was.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: April 29, 2014, 10:34:15 pm »

At some point I want to play again to finish working on Steve.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: April 29, 2014, 11:06:40 pm »

If by "itching to play" you meant "praying to Phenax that I can make my mind get through it" then yes I was.
Win/win I guess. And here is a little back story to start off my turn for shits and giggles:

Journal of Saber Idarban, Saborian:
I remember the abyss. The cold dark abyss nearly everyone at Murdermachines escaped from. I remember seeing all the lost souls drifting aimlessly.

I remember being one of them.

Back when I was alive, I was a fierce warrior of the proud Saborian race that inhabited the world of Kar Nalish. Me and my pack, it was our duty to hunt great beasts that threatened the tribe. I've fought many terrible things, Dragons, Hydras, a couple of Feral Demons. I sacrificed my life to end one of those demons.

But now I look upon a beast that puts all the others to shame. A beast that even those in the abyss spoke about in hushed whispers, as if they were afraid it would attack if you spoke its name to loudly.

They called the beast, The Voidgod. And they called its lair, Murdermachines.

When I first heard of this "Voidgod", I dismissed him as some fairy tale. But the damned souls in the abyss could not shut up about this legendary warrior. Finally, my Saborian blood got the better of me, and I charged off to test this Voidgod for myself, to see who was the better warrior.

After some wandering around, I found a vortex in the abyss. A beacon to the blood-soaked lands of Murdermachines. I plunged straight in, hoping to find suitable host. Just as I found one, I heard him. I heard the Voidgod's laughter, and suddenly I was ripped away from the host I chose and into another. I still remember the scream of the previous occupant of the body as I merged into it.

When I opened my eyes, my new living eyes, I saw the Voidgod staring at me with a smug look on his face. As I tried to approach him, I fell over my own short legs. Thats when I realized what the Voidgod had done.

First, I was a Dwarf. Secound, I was holding a BABY. Third, I was a WOMAN! Of all things, a WOMAN! The Voidgod then pulled me to my feet, and said:

"Welcome to Murdermachines."

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: April 29, 2014, 11:13:40 pm »

"Welcome to Murdermachines."

Tres bien! Has anyone heard from... him, lately? He seems to be suspiciously quiet. Heck, for that matter what happened to ChaosMaker? The great beacon of insanity that was going to return MurderMachines to its proper state of Terryhood? Oh well, I don't mind stepping back and keeping silent while we focus on the Voidlaird for a moment.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: April 29, 2014, 11:25:05 pm »

Has anyone heard from... him, lately?

...Now that you mention it, where the hell IS he? I mean, I'm not complaining...

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: April 30, 2014, 05:19:56 am »

He tends to take a break every now and then.  I like to imagine that he's getting smashed out of his mind on the blood of the stillborn, while plotting more ways to destroy our minds and succession fort.
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: April 30, 2014, 08:16:54 am »

Hmmm... Well then. I guess ChaosMaker's just taking Chaosexams.
« Reply #3145 on: April 30, 2014, 10:08:13 am »

Don't worry about me not being here.

You may, however, worry about what I'll do to you now that I've been woken up. Again.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: April 30, 2014, 10:13:56 am »

Shoo, we weren't talking about you.  We were wondering where Anima's gone.
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: April 30, 2014, 10:16:16 am »

Did you just sass Terry?

Bravo.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: April 30, 2014, 10:21:17 am »

Don't worry about me not being here.

You may, however, worry about what I'll do to you now that I've been woken up. Again.

I forgot the old adage... "Speak of the devil, and the devil appears."

I really must insist that you don't interfere. There is sufficient chaos for you to feed off of as is, far too much. Blame that on me having other matters to attend to, I suppose. At any rate, remember that if this fortress goes down you will no longer have an source of amusement.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: April 30, 2014, 10:22:01 am »

Also a valid question.
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 272