Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 789389 times)

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #3240 on: May 24, 2014, 08:59:52 am »

But we don't know who the butcher was, meaning nothing can happen to him/her.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: May 24, 2014, 08:32:15 pm »

Journal of Saber Idarban Elbelsoloz Zan, Godslayer:
25th of Malachite, 271

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm laughing so hard its difficult to write. She is chasing a Water buffalo it seems. Time to put the dog down.

Blast, she left before anyone could get there. I would've liked to hang her pelt on my wall. You know, because why not? Meanwhile, Josh the Hawk's situation isnt looking very well. She is still stuck in here hole, hunting for vermin that arent there, and she, nor the miners, will dig her out. I'm not the one to blame if she dies of starvation.

Oh wait, Urist Mckiller dug her out. Hooray.

In other news, I disbanded Chaosmaker's squad and put him in charge of the Fortress guard and gave him some new recruits. I have a strange feeling we will need the guard soon. Oh and I also ordered Aseaheru to be thrown to the forgotten beasts. So far its only running away.

5th of Galana, 271
Great, another useless item. And Deler is dead. He survived the voidspawn, but he couldnt outrun hunger.
I was right. Darn it all. I'm still tramatized about the whole eating Anima thing, but I SWEAR to Armok, I saw him near the beacon. This could be bad for me.

And the human caravan is here. Ehhh, why not? Better than the elves.

14th of Galana, 271
The moody dwarf is finally building something. Lets wait and see how useless it is. I'm betting a couple barrels of beer that it will be useless.
Well, if it was made out of voidspawn bone, i'd lose my beer.

end of page
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: May 25, 2014, 03:10:05 am »

I'm itching to get my hands on another body. Anything you can do to oblige fine Saborian?

(( Translation, re-dwarf me pretty soon please. As a male. Profession irrelevant. ))

Also, I am a bit disappointed to be replaced as the Chief of the Guard. Moreso that I was replaced by that hooligan. Please amend this as soon as we are not all under the threat of immediate death. However, try not to amend it with ChaosMaker's death. It would be bad for business and likely to bring about some sort of retribution on the fort, though why I suspect that of that particular dwarf, I cannot say. Truly this is a mad place...

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: May 25, 2014, 09:47:41 am »

If Anima's meat is turned into fine meal, then what is done to his bones and skin?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: May 25, 2014, 10:51:26 am »

I'm itching to get my hands on another body. Anything you can do to oblige fine Saborian?

(( Translation, re-dwarf me pretty soon please. As a male. Profession irrelevant. ))

Also, I am a bit disappointed to be replaced as the Chief of the Guard. Moreso that I was replaced by that hooligan. Please amend this as soon as we are not all under the threat of immediate death. However, try not to amend it with ChaosMaker's death. It would be bad for business and likely to bring about some sort of retribution on the fort, though why I suspect that of that particular dwarf, I cannot say. Truly this is a mad place...

Ah, I had forgotten that you were COTG, my bad. Luckily I have a reason to demote Chaos which I will reveal later on.

If Anima's meat is turned into fine meal, then what is done to his bones and skin?
Voidgod bone bolts? Voidgod bone decorated door? Voidgod skin napkins?
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: May 25, 2014, 11:00:57 am »

Make his bones into weapons and wear his skin. Watch your foes flee in terror and your friends giggle in amusement.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: May 26, 2014, 03:34:27 am »

Hmm.  Am I alive?  If not, requesting redorfing.
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: May 26, 2014, 12:23:15 pm »

Journal of Saber Idarban Elbelsoloz Zan, Godslayer:
25th of Galana, 271

Voidspawn ambush outside. Sending dwarves to defend.

So apparently the voidspawn burned themselves to retreat. The fires are raging outside the walls and inside and they trapped Baelor outside.
Oh great they are coming back for seconds.
They caught wind of Baelor and are chasing him around the fires. We are rushing to help. Ulborb and the newly arrived Ringo charged ahead to save Baelor. I think I saw Ringo wielding Langguked.
Hopefully he can use it well.

1st of Limestone
We finished the Voidspawn off today with minimal causalities. Me, Ulborb, Ringo, Prosnorkulus, and Microblighted were the only ones who got there in time, but that was enough.
Baelor only suffered mental trama from this. Damn that girl can dodge
The only dwarf that was lost was an unclaimed vessel.
All in all, a very successful defense. The fires are still raging outside, but that's a minor inconvenience.

Page ends here
---------------People I redorfed-------------------
CaptianMcClellan as Ringo (Hope you like hammers)
And Grombardrim (I misspelled it the first time, but I fixed it ingame)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: May 26, 2014, 01:48:17 pm »

* giant grin * I love hammers. In fact, I want to exact the brilliant dwarven justice! HAHAHAHA! I SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!!!! Ahem, I mean... Yes, that works well. Thank you for obliging, I hope to serve well.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: May 26, 2014, 03:38:36 pm »

* giant grin * I love hammers. In fact, I want to exact the brilliant dwarven justice! HAHAHAHA! I SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!!!! Ahem, I mean... Yes, that works well. Thank you for obliging, I hope to serve well.
._. You also have the honor of wielding Langguked the slade warhammer in Anima's steed, since he isnt going to be active for a couple of years, if you know what I mean.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: May 26, 2014, 03:53:46 pm »

._. You also have the honor of wielding Langguked the slade warhammer in Anima's steed, since he isnt going to be active for a couple of years, if you know what I mean.
Thank you for this high honour. I will wield it proudly and responsibly.

(( What happened to the real AnimaRytak? He just vanished about three turns ago and I never found any explanation why. ))

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: May 27, 2014, 12:51:15 pm »

No idea. Perhaps he is watching us, since he updated the quotes section. Or he is plotting my downfall since I killed and ate him

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: May 28, 2014, 07:05:37 pm »

Is the dorfinator still going? If it isn't, I'd like to request a dorfing. Doesn't much matter who, but a marksdwarf if any are still alive.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: May 28, 2014, 08:43:55 pm »

Is the dorfinator still going? If it isn't, I'd like to request a dorfing. Doesn't much matter who, but a marksdwarf if any are still alive.
The Dorfinator is indeed still going on. I shall dorf you in my next update later today. (We have an abundance of marksdwarves)

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: May 29, 2014, 05:24:47 am »

And me?
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 272