Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 777686 times)

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Invasion of the Body Snatchers! (Deathgate II)
« Reply #675 on: April 02, 2013, 09:22:22 pm »

This is no doubt the end result of years of intensive breeding by goblins who had only ever seen poorly-drawn images of dragons. This is as close as they got.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

gunpowdertea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: April 02, 2013, 11:43:41 pm »

You think they invented the Giant-Cave-Swallow-O-Tron? Oh Gods!
I don't care. I have discovered that if you spawn elves this way, cats will chase them down and eat them.

Teh_Idort

• Bay Watcher
  • Oi u gobber.
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: April 03, 2013, 09:34:14 am »

Speaking of Giant cave swallows. What kind of wildlife do we have at the fort? I don't recall ever reading what populates the wilderness.
Treatment status: Success.
Patient status: Deceased.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: April 03, 2013, 09:44:08 am »

Speaking of Giant cave swallows. What kind of wildlife do we have at the fort? I don't recall ever reading what populates the wilderness.
crow men, thrips men, mantis men, moth men, mosquito men. Mostly that stuff.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: April 03, 2013, 01:11:29 pm »

And the crowgirls.

Oh god the crowgirls...
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: April 03, 2013, 01:37:42 pm »

So do we actually have any animals here, or is Murdermachines just the universe's biggest furry convention slash charnel house?
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

Teh_Idort

• Bay Watcher
  • Oi u gobber.
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: April 03, 2013, 02:40:55 pm »

And the crowgirls.

Oh god the crowgirls...

Lets make a crowgirl love pit for our visitors! Give them a proper body invasion course for integration into the fort!

Murder-Machines, You aren't welcome unless you have had somebody inside you at least once.
Treatment status: Success.
Patient status: Deceased.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: April 03, 2013, 02:52:46 pm »

Oh god the crowgirls...
Who asked for crow girls? We got a few
So do we actually have any animals here, or is Murdermachines just the universe's biggest furry convention slash charnel house?

You see, sometimes you ocassionally get giant things.
As for domestic animals, we have a lot of dogs. And puppies are constantly popping out.

It's winter now. Siege was lifted, human merchants let out. The Arena is dug, but not completed yet.

Just when we tried to pit one of crowgirls (they are flying, so we failed), we got this:

It's wandering in unreachable caverns. Screw it.

Lets make a crowgirl love pit for our visitors! Give them a proper body invasion course for integration into the fort!

Murder-Machines, You aren't welcome unless you have had somebody inside you at least once.
Well.. actually, we have only three crow MEN left. Crowgirl got her "treatment" with exceptional iron mace, after a few hours of chasing.

Olm men easily killed that snow thing. Good job, sleezies!

Oops. We had three goblin ambushes, and we lost Xaren to them. Also, there are many injures. But enemies are cut down to last man!
But new Drop Shaft works fine. Jaberrers are exploding on impact!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 03:30:51 pm by peregarrett »
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Nonsequitorian

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs alcohol to get through the day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: April 03, 2013, 03:46:03 pm »

Am I dead yet? If so, I request kindly a re-dwarfing.

Also this is turning out to be as awesome as I'd hoped. I can't wait till I can open this bag of worms and write a big thing about it.
Huh? You aren't in Dorfinator, and I don't see your request. Add yourself there!

Also a dorf, bitte. Thorkild Járnöx, Axedwarf, woodcutter, and carpenter

I was on the second page.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: April 03, 2013, 07:06:03 pm »

Do we have a quotes hall of fame in the OP? Because this needs some sorta out of context quote hall of fame.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: April 03, 2013, 08:08:52 pm »

Do we have a quotes hall of fame in the OP? Because this needs some sorta out of context quote hall of fame.
Oh yeah we do.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: April 04, 2013, 12:58:45 am »

So, this ends the year and my reign and...

WUT?

Argh, forget it.

Here are the main points of our current fortress.
The magmaworks:

The Arena:

Why it's ass-shaped? Just because.
The "asshole" moat should be filled with magma, and we're working on the piston pump to get it there. Not finished yet.

The temple and The Drop:

To drop an annoying citizen just recruit him to the Special Force Squad and station there. Then pull the lever.

Cavern animals trap:

Giant Cave Spiders would be very useful if we want to capture some Voidspawns.

The main level:

The workzone:

The surface:

The save: http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7536

Good luck anyone. Haven\t redorfed anyone, but updated current statuses in Dorfinator.

TODO list for next guy:
- Improve The Arena with magma moat, traps, baits, cleaning system and so on. Also, a Voidspawn part requres access to the surface, so they can reach the Arena.
- Steel-clad military. Now it's armed with iron weapons, and iron armor is queued for smiths. Also, adamantine production isn't set up yet.
- Shooting ranges and more archers.
- Ballista battery and more traps. Upright spikes are only that works against Voidpawn. Or Webtraps. Or shoguns.
- Mayor quarters.
- Replace wooden walls with rock blocks! Traders bring their wood depending on how much wood logs we have, counting those that are uces as constructions. Cutting trees could be too dangerous.
- ? ? ? ?
- PROFIT!!!

« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 05:36:11 am by peregarrett »

StLeibowitz

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_CENTAUR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: April 04, 2013, 05:39:30 am »

Jabberer gibs? The pit works? My baby is functional? :D

It seems that my microcline Voidspawn atomizer gate has been walled shut, though. Very well, I suppose...you guys can deal with the plague-ridden unholy half-dwarves the old-fashioned way, I guess...

And good turn :)
Generally, when one is conducting an experiment, it is worth noting that the observers went insane, killed each other, and then rose from the dead.
It's like DF inhaled a peanut.

RumblingNoise

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: April 04, 2013, 05:48:16 am »

I'd like to be dwarfed;
Name: Rmm
Job Name: Spearstab dwarf
Profession: Speardwarf/carpenter/engraver
This is a forum post (text). All Craftsdwarfship is of the lowest quality. It is encrusted with typos, decorated with personal insults and (funny) pictures and encircled with flaming. It is made from text. This post menaces with dry humor and poor writing. On the post is an image of smellbad the sweaty sock in color.
On the post is a personal opinion of RumblingNoise the dwarf in black text. The dwarf is cursing. The artwork relates to the crafting of a post in 20XX.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: April 04, 2013, 05:57:36 am »

Jabberer gibs? The pit works? My baby is functional? :D

It seems that my microcline Voidspawn atomizer gate has been walled shut, though. Very well, I suppose...you guys can deal with the plague-ridden unholy half-dwarves the old-fashioned way, I guess...

And good turn :)
I fixed your pit - made the shaft wider, so falling creatures don't skid along walls slowing down.

Aha, that's how those bridges are supposed to work. I was curious what are they for. But they were walled already.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 05:59:31 am by peregarrett »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 272