Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 786878 times)

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Invasion of the Body Snatchers! (Deathgate II)
« Reply #795 on: April 16, 2013, 01:31:38 am »

Peregarrette is sleeping. So wise!
"Giant wereape? Nah, I'm taking a nap. Wake me up when you're done with it."
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

☼!!Troll Fur Sock!!☼

• Bay Watcher
  • Hight Tentacle of the Eastern Marches
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: April 16, 2013, 05:40:44 am »

And this is how beings the fall of murdermachines. Are you sure that you want me as an overseer? I don't guarantee that any of your dwarves will be alive in 2 weeks.
Quote from: Necrisha
while I'm processing immigrants
Therefore, starve your metalsmiths for maximum gains.

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: April 16, 2013, 09:42:21 am »

Worse comes to worse, we steal another fort.
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

Chimpanzee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: April 16, 2013, 01:25:28 pm »

Worse comes to worse, we steal another fort.
What? I feel dishonored.
"I am a Legandary Weaver! Nobody handles cloth like me"
"Yeah, that's great. Hey, are you done? If so, we need to smelt this ten thousand large load of hematite. I'll see you next month."
"WHAT AN OUTRAGE! I AM A LIVING LEGEND! I SHOULD BE WEAVING"
"That's nice. Tell you what, pretend you are weaving metal out of this ore. Now get to work."

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: April 17, 2013, 09:47:14 am »

I have a side project bubbling for this...

You know, one of the best things to come out of Old Deathgate was the Red Monster Sword. Any hopes that someone will quietly tweak in something similar? 'Coz that'd be awesome.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: April 17, 2013, 10:37:28 am »

PUff is a hammerdwarf now? Haa, looks like I beat the everloving crap out of those goblins.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: April 17, 2013, 07:43:24 pm »

You know, one of the best things to come out of Old Deathgate was the Red Monster Sword. Any hopes that someone will quietly tweak in something similar? 'Coz that'd be awesome.
GLITCHES ONLY.

StLeibowitz

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_CENTAUR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: April 17, 2013, 09:54:03 pm »

Manually introduced glitches, however, are perfectly fine.
Generally, when one is conducting an experiment, it is worth noting that the observers went insane, killed each other, and then rose from the dead.
It's like DF inhaled a peanut.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: April 17, 2013, 10:45:40 pm »

All the glitches!

...Now I want to mod Missingno. into DF...

Nyalathoteps_Cousin

• Bay Watcher
  • I wish I'd spelled my name correctly...
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: April 20, 2013, 08:47:19 am »

Trollfur, could we maybe get an update on what's going on? If there are problems that's fine, but some form of clarity would be nice.
Every time you post an update I am sad because the timer on when another update will be made is reset.

Goddamnit its like crack and I've been injecting it straight into my eyeballs.

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: April 21, 2013, 02:05:14 pm »

Troll Fur Sock, do you intend to take your turn or not?
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: April 21, 2013, 07:13:50 pm »

A few tests done in the arena in preparation for my side project:

A naked voidspawn soldier with no skills can solo an elephant. They pretty much just fight more or less evenly until the voidspawn gets in a taint attack and enthralls the elephant. (In the arena, enthralling is broken in that the thralls are loyal to their original side and not the enthralling voidspawn)

A naked voidspawn soldier kept getting shoved into the flowing water by a giant. The giant managed to punt two individual soldiers consecutively into the water before the third murdered him.

A naked voidspawn soldier got obliterated by a great white shark. When I remembered to actually give it swimming skill, it actually managed to kill the shark.

So, yeah, a voidspawn can fight an elephant by itself. Naked and unarmed with no skills.

F^*&.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: April 22, 2013, 02:37:40 am »

A naked voidspawn soldier with no skills can solo an elephant. They pretty much just fight more or less evenly until the voidspawn gets in a taint attack and enthralls the elephant. (In the arena, enthralling is broken in that the thralls are loyal to their original side and not the enthralling voidspawn)

A naked voidspawn soldier kept getting shoved into the flowing water by a giant. The giant managed to punt two individual soldiers consecutively into the water before the third murdered him.

A naked voidspawn soldier got obliterated by a great white shark. When I remembered to actually give it swimming skill, it actually managed to kill the shark.

So, yeah, a voidspawn can fight an elephant by itself. Naked and unarmed with no skills.

F^*&.

If you wanna see some terrifying shit, Voidspawn Overlord with steel armor and weapons.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: April 22, 2013, 04:26:38 am »

F^*&.

If you wanna see some terrifying shit, Voidspawn Overlord with steel armor and weapons.
That ranks up there with family death, Slenderman (before Slender was released, or just when), and MLP:FiM.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: April 22, 2013, 04:37:49 am »

GLITCHES ONLY.
The red monster sword was NOT a glitch.

However, it was unique. We don't want some cheap knockoff blue monkey demon sword to suddenly be lying around.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 272