Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 777679 times)

StLeibowitz

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_CENTAUR]
    • View Profile

Nonsense, they're dwarves. The only immigration deterrent is a lack of socks and we should have plenty of pairs free now.
Generally, when one is conducting an experiment, it is worth noting that the observers went insane, killed each other, and then rose from the dead.
It's like DF inhaled a peanut.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile

Oh! I almost forgot. All those FREE xXsocksXx covered in blood, vomit and filth.

I guess Winston Churchill's corpse started to rotate in his grave before I finished that sentence.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile

Oh! I almost forgot. All those FREE xXsocksXx covered in blood, vomit and filth.
What dwarf could resist that?
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile

So I came back to see how my dwarf was
WHAT

The Mad Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'M ALIVE! xD

My most ardent applause, Yuli.  By the way, how's The Mad Fool's mood?  I'd check myself, but I don't have DF installed on this comp.
The closest thing we have to what some call 'allies' gets slaughtered in front of our gates. Unfortunately they don't transform into mindless beasts, trying to kill us.
Today is a sad day.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile

Last time I checked he was lying next to a wall in a pool of blood. He should be fine though.
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, that's pretty much just "lunchtime" for The Mad Fool. I imagine the pool of blood was once a patient; we'll know for sure if the blood animates into a blood daemon and finishes killing the fort.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

The Mad Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, he certainly has no shortage of experimental subjects patients these days.  Must be keeping him real busy.
The closest thing we have to what some call 'allies' gets slaughtered in front of our gates. Unfortunately they don't transform into mindless beasts, trying to kill us.
Today is a sad day.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile

'Blood? No, I'm just leaking evil.'
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile

Kefka, its your turn.

ohgodweredoomed
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile

Welcome to Hell, I mean, uhm ... Murdermachines.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What's the difference?
Also, dwarf me.

Urist mc Dead/Killer

Profession: Insane One

Non ranged skilled millitary

The Mad Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What's the difference?
Also, dwarf me.

Urist mc Dead/Killer

Urist, I've inserted you into the Dorfinator.  And as a reminder to everyone, the Dorfinator is in the OP, and you should put your dorfing requests there.  For the sake of convenience, here's another link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlSo5hVNJbAqdGUxNmw5dEFqVG91Nm1Jb2xKRk02NVE#gid=0
Today is a sad day.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mein Gott. What have we done.

What. Have. We. Done.

(I will make an honest effort to not kill the fortress again.)
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

Teh_Idort

• Bay Watcher
  • Oi u gobber.
    • View Profile

What's the difference?
Also, dwarf me.

Urist mc Dead/Killer

Urist, I've inserted you into the Dorfinator.  And as a reminder to everyone, the Dorfinator is in the OP, and you should put your dorfing requests there.  For the sake of convenience, here's another link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlSo5hVNJbAqdGUxNmw5dEFqVG91Nm1Jb2xKRk02NVE#gid=0

Also, side note here, barely worth mentioning.

EVERYONE IS DEAD, ALL IS LOST.

On another note, We're safe from Kefka! Praise the void-spawn!
Treatment status: Success.
Patient status: Deceased.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 272