Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 777631 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Invasion of the Body Snatchers! (Deathgate II)
« Reply #405 on: February 27, 2013, 09:26:39 am »

.... Aoshi was so enthusiastic to get his hands on a pick and begin mining he jumped into another vessel, and I can't complain about the additional help inside the mines.

154 years? 154 YEARS!? I finally got away from The Void and I'm already dying of old age?! Brittle bones ready to break of slightest impact ja stiff joints slowing me down... This won't do. This won't do at all. Although suicide is not acceptable, accidents are. I swear there's going to be a cave-in soon! Ulborb will pay for this! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

The Mad Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 27, 2013, 09:43:54 am »

My guess is he's gathering body parts and organs for his experiments.

Maybe skill with swords and daggers translates over into cutting up victims patients more easily.

Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
The closest thing we have to what some call 'allies' gets slaughtered in front of our gates. Unfortunately they don't transform into mindless beasts, trying to kill us.
Today is a sad day.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 27, 2013, 01:17:15 pm »

Honestly, random crossbow-based surgical experimentation is probably a step up when it comes to Mad Fool's ethical practices.

Random urge rises: doesn't the game autogenerate raws for procedural critters like clowns? if so, doesn't it also store raws for their syndromes?

Someone should totally secretly modify something random, like duck puke or cat blood, to produce the blistering syndrome from DG1 and not tell anyone. Just like I had actually set up Hidden spike traps in random corridors linked to civilian-enabled pressure plates in other random corridors in hopes that I could later hear someone screeching "WHY DID DORF DIE!?" (I wound up not doing it!)
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 27, 2013, 03:44:52 pm »

Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.

Sigged.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

InZane

• Bay Watcher
  • [PIMP_CANE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 27, 2013, 04:14:16 pm »

I added myself to the dorfinator
I PTW anything that seems interesting

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 27, 2013, 04:14:23 pm »

Maybe skill with swords and daggers translates over into cutting up victims patients more easily.

I once did that in D&D. With a bow. On a flaming demonic skeletal giant's eyes, even though it was a skeleton.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

The Mad Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 27, 2013, 04:45:37 pm »

I once did that in D&D. With a bow. On a flaming demonic skeletal giant's eyes, even though it was a skeleton.

The skeleton had its appendix in its eyes?   :o
The closest thing we have to what some call 'allies' gets slaughtered in front of our gates. Unfortunately they don't transform into mindless beasts, trying to kill us.
Today is a sad day.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 27, 2013, 04:47:01 pm »

Yes. It was a strange adventure.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 27, 2013, 05:30:46 pm »

Yes. It was a strange adventure.
Do elaborate, please.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 27, 2013, 05:33:44 pm »

Or maybe don't. I still cherish my good night sleep.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 28, 2013, 03:27:43 pm »

...says the guy whose avatar is a demon cat staring into your very soul.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #416 on: February 28, 2013, 11:30:02 pm »

Yeah, but we do have some standards here on Bay12.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 01, 2013, 10:49:46 am »

Bay12 is the source of people who have:

Developed a process designed to automatically suffocate and capture one of the only deep-sea creatures that isn't murderous, violent, or both in order to harvest their bones for high-value knickknacks

Envisioned a supersoldier program involving forcing a child to fight for its life for twelve years in a small cell filled with biting animals, completing with a baptism by fire to burn off as much body fat as possible in order to create walking masses of scar tissue and bone and hate

Colonized Hell in order to grow devilishly-sweet sweet pods, defending it against all comers at massive cost of life and limb until every fantastic race on the planet was more or less extinct and finally feeding our world into the maw of a chaos god

"Standards."
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 01, 2013, 05:39:55 pm »

You mean Mr. Fluffy? Demon soul-suckung cats I can handle. Overly creative DM and band of players? Not so sure.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 02, 2013, 12:48:31 am »

You mean Mr. Fluffy? Demon soul-suckung cats I can handle. Overly creative DM and band of players? Not so sure.
Both go down just as easily when you've got a shotgun.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 272