Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 777801 times)

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Wrath of the Voidgod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #1065 on: May 27, 2013, 01:22:07 pm »

I want to see a 10000 voidspawn overlord siege!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: May 27, 2013, 01:32:36 pm »

Ask and thou shall receive.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: May 27, 2013, 02:11:36 pm »

Right so, Void God's don't write down their records or thoughts.

Which of my little followers wants to be my personal chronicler?

I think I'll just give the job to Saint.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 02:20:37 pm by AnimaRytak »
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

Theonefreerunner

• Bay Watcher
  • The one who runs free
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: May 27, 2013, 02:38:22 pm »

I see it's all going well then. I was a big fan of Deathgate, regretted never asking to be dorfed. I've added myself to the list, and I'm looking forward to how this pans out :D

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: May 27, 2013, 03:41:21 pm »

Chronicles of Murdermachines
Written by Saint, the Void Templar
Lord AnimaRytak has led us to our home once more.  We have fresh hosts (mine actually has dangly bits this time, fucking hu-rah).
All is not well however.  While our Lord is powerful enough to destroy virtually any threat that comes our way, we have little in the way of hosts, food, or alcohol.  Puff has been been given enough work to keep him busy for the next decade.  Myself and the other soldiers are left to handle the busy work until we can begin training in earnest.
Our Lord marks off certain rooms for stockpiling.  His skills as an organizer are still strong after years in the void.
Thaddeus, despite having a fresh host, refuses to move from his spot by the wagon.  Perhaps the spirit of Datan is trying to reject the Fail Saint.  After some time, Puff brings the tortured warrior to the hospital.  However, until the Mad Fool returns from the void, little can be done.

9th, Slate
Apparently bored, our Lord entered the killing fields around the fortress and hunted down alone groups of goblins and kobolds.  Again he continues to use his incredible strength to simply hew limbs with ease.  His enemies are turned into a pile of gore and bodies.
He is a butcher.  By days end, another fifteen have died by his axe.

He relentless hunts any tresspassers who come into the killing fields.  His axe never stops oozing blood.

11th, Felsite
Thaddeus has returned to work.  Whatever ailment he has is no longer physical.  He still seems distraught, but his spirit is strong.  He will survive his depression.

25th, Felsite
A few mosquito men harasss us as we continue to haul food and seeds from the dismantled wagon.

They do not amuse our Lord.  They flee before his fury.
With that, spring ends without a hitch.
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: May 27, 2013, 05:17:12 pm »

So all the useful stuff for getting the fortress restarted is outside the walls with the voidspawn? Great...

There's not a damn thing out there more dangerous than the Void God. At this point the inside of the fort is probably more dangerous, because if one of the many ghosts haunted Anima into a tantrum there'd be no survivors.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: May 27, 2013, 06:42:29 pm »

So all the useful stuff for getting the fortress restarted is outside the walls with the voidspawn? Great...

There's not a damn thing out there more dangerous than the Void God. At this point the inside of the fort is probably more dangerous, because if one of the many ghosts haunted Anima into a tantrum there'd be no survivors.

The ghosts are gone.  The Void god scared them all back to hell.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: May 27, 2013, 08:14:24 pm »

Damn. My fondest wish was for you to come on here and say "Uh, guys... Krosan IV just possessed the Voidgod, forced him to tantrum, and killed the fort. Again. F(%* you, Kefkakrazy."
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: May 27, 2013, 08:18:24 pm »

Wahaha, farming. How safe.

I'm now somehow going to be the cause of all that fails because I go on break right as all the plumphelmets sprout and then go sour because my little graphical self managed to make it so only I could harvest the things.

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: May 27, 2013, 10:39:46 pm »

Wahaha, farming. How safe.

I'm now somehow going to be the cause of all that fails because I go on break right as all the plumphelmets sprout and then go sour because my little graphical self managed to make it so only I could harvest the things.

Puff is a real slacker too.

"What are you doing Puff?"
"Haulin' this seed milord."
"Very well, continue."

StLeibowitz

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_CENTAUR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: May 27, 2013, 11:49:25 pm »

"Haulin' this seed milord."

One seed? Oh, he'd never get away with that if I were in charge. Nevertheless, he sounds like good magma diver material, or maybe even a Designated Siege Sock Retrieval Officer. We need diligent folks like him in the DSSRO, and he should be promoted forthwith.
Generally, when one is conducting an experiment, it is worth noting that the observers went insane, killed each other, and then rose from the dead.
It's like DF inhaled a peanut.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: May 28, 2013, 07:43:19 am »

Is it to early to sign up to the end of the succession list again?
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: May 28, 2013, 11:56:45 am »

Is it to early to sign up to the end of the succession list again?

Nope, added to the list!

Also, I just wanted to add that Kefka's dwarf is "Bored by reality and has a wonderful imagination."
That's a long euphemism for crazy.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 12:29:38 pm by AnimaRytak »

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: May 28, 2013, 01:29:38 pm »

Back in the dorfinator! Ready for gruesome death!
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: May 28, 2013, 01:30:21 pm »

Back in the dorfinator! Ready for gruesome death!

And you're dorfed.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 272