Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 787567 times)

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - A Glorious Revival! (Deathgate II)
« Reply #1590 on: September 26, 2013, 03:19:49 am »

No, no, I think you missed it. Terry isn't the picture.

He's the grinning bastard hiding as two characters in the damned nose.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: September 26, 2013, 01:43:57 pm »

Oh Armok...I actually saw it!l
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Supermichael777

• Bay Watcher
  • Highly unusual political veiws
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: September 26, 2013, 02:08:57 pm »

Yea thats my face actually

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: September 26, 2013, 05:13:43 pm »

Yea thats my face actually
Begone, foul beast!
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

gunpowdertea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: September 27, 2013, 06:45:32 am »

Hm, I thought he was the "clown" one line up from that
I don't care. I have discovered that if you spawn elves this way, cats will chase them down and eat them.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: September 28, 2013, 07:42:21 am »

Alright, I started playing again and after the first three seconds this abomination shows up:

At least it is not an ape again.

It killed the berserking yak cow somebody mentioned earlier, transformed into a human and got the fuck out the map before the militia could show up. Huh.
I was expecting a bloodbath.  :-[
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 07:46:42 am by Yuli Vlasi »
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: September 28, 2013, 07:52:33 am »

For some reason our gates are still open and there's a new passage into our fort somebody added since my last turn. It can not be closed (I keep getting the feeling somebody tried to kill the fort on purpose) and we still have dwarves running around outside. I'll try to seal us up again but until then the gates will have stay open.

I wish our dwarves could work faster, but currently most of them are busy hauling stuff.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 08:17:54 am by Yuli Vlasi »
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: September 28, 2013, 08:49:05 am »

Im way into mid spring now plsdon'tlynchme, and I made huge progress at the underground farms. The area has been dug out completely, trees are being chopped down, levers are being constructed. The miners leveled up alot, everything should be finished faster now. I am currently installing a flooding system to get more mud down there. I will post screenshots as soon as it is finished. I also put some ghosts to rest after the spirit of a child beated up Vendix. Poor Vendix.
The forges and carpenters are still working to slow though.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 08:51:12 am by Yuli Vlasi »

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: September 28, 2013, 08:54:39 am »

You guys got an awesome goal like the last Deathgate? Will hell be colonized again?

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: September 28, 2013, 09:04:02 am »

You guys got an awesome goal like the last Deathgate? Will hell be colonized again?
I hope so, that's why I am setting up farms and living quarters in our caves. We need to move our dwarves down there to be succesful in killing demons.

I just discovered a tribe of bat men in our caves.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Send in the vg.

EDIT: Interesting. There's an object called Usno's hair inside their camp. And one of them is named Osmodlod.... I probably shouldn't kill them yet. There could be some fascinating legends mode-awesomeness hidden in there. CANCEL THE MISSION. They shall serve as guardians of the new temple.....
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 02:31:52 pm by Yuli Vlasi »

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: September 28, 2013, 09:31:19 am »

Elves arrived.

I WILL HAVE MY BLOODBATH.

The Void God arrived right in time, seconds before the elves could set their feet inside our walls. They actually tried to run, but Anima just chased down one by one. Not even their animals survived. The last elf to die actually made it to the edge of the map, but...

yeah. His corpse is now lying one tile away from freedom. Elves are such losers.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 09:48:34 am by Yuli Vlasi »

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: September 28, 2013, 10:00:36 am »

It's Felsite now. Voidspawn are attacking. I forgot what lever closes the gates, not that it matters. We don't have any idlers anyway. Let's hope for the best.

EDIT: I don't know what the hell is going on in there.

So this lady here showed up with the ambushers and died after killing two thralls. The remaining three decide to kill one of themselves just because it's funny. The remaing two start moving towards our gates. They won't cause any problems.

At the same time a voidspawn snatcher appears right in front of Anima. Seconds later, most of his teeth and essential body parts are scattered around him in a radius of ten tiles.
Congratulations Anima, your axe just reached a 100 kills. *claps slowly
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 10:26:34 am by Yuli Vlasi »

Wafflelordling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: September 28, 2013, 10:58:33 am »

Is there an adamantine bunker being developed? I mean why make armor and such when you can develop buildings from it right?

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: September 28, 2013, 02:34:53 pm »

Is there an adamantine bunker being developed? I mean why make armor and such when you can develop buildings from it right?
Well, we could make one out of soap and it wouldn't really make a difference. But in a way you are right. Why should we waste our gold on artifacts if we can build walls out of it?

gunpowdertea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: September 28, 2013, 03:04:10 pm »

Regarding the new entry, I guess you are referring to the hatches on level +1 above the gates. The hatches still need to be closed manually (forbidden passage), yeah, it's an exploit, but it enables dwarves to flee through it.
There seems to be a bug with dwarves snatched by voidspawn - seems line not only dwarves can have a loyality cascade >:>
I don't care. I have discovered that if you spawn elves this way, cats will chase them down and eat them.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 272