Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 777635 times)

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - A Glorious Revival! (Deathgate II)
« Reply #1605 on: September 28, 2013, 03:55:23 pm »

It is mid-summer now. This guy shows up and gets killed immediately after having a bath in a murky pool together with the void god.

Then those guys appear on the screen.

So I'm like 'yeah, no problem. i got this. i'll just send up all of our military and we should be fine.'.

And this guy is like 'nope.'.

You see, the problem is that I am still working at the underground farms. And there's a hole. In the wall. Again.
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: September 28, 2013, 03:58:20 pm »

Oh yeah. Right. The voidspawn are killing each other. Nevermind.
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: September 28, 2013, 05:15:34 pm »

They had a look at our fortreess and they decided they'd rather kill themselves.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

gunpowdertea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: September 29, 2013, 01:32:29 am »

"I'd rather prefer ritual suicide"...
I don't care. I have discovered that if you spawn elves this way, cats will chase them down and eat them.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: September 29, 2013, 04:03:59 am »

Uhm. The forgotten beast got into a fight with some batmen and disappeared. But there still is a whole army of spawn and thralls out there. And. Uhm. We kind of are in a BIG trouble now. Because... Well... The Void God is the only one who immediately appeared when he was ordered kindly asked to defend the fortress. At the moment our entire military is scattered around the fortress, trying to gather their equipment. And the gates are still open. Aaaaand.... The Void God was just standing there on his own for a few days. Maybe he got bored, I don't know. But suddenly he decided to hunt for small animals, because appereantly, he was starving. And because of that he... left his post in front of our gates. And charged right into a voidspawn squad. I repeat, on his own. And it looks like he got so tired from getting hit in the head by a mace, that he decided to take a nap.
TL;DR: we are so fucked right now.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: September 29, 2013, 04:06:55 am »

Oh god, I THINK the gates are closed.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: September 29, 2013, 04:07:02 am »

Uhm. The forgotten beast got into a fight with some batmen and disappeared. But there still is a whole army of spawn and thralls out there. And. Uhm. We kind of are in a BIG trouble now. Because... Well... The Void God is the only one who immediately appeared when he was ordered kindly asked to defend the fortress. At the moment our entire military is scattered around the fortress, trying to gather their equipment. And the gates are still open. Aaaaand.... The Void God was just standing there on his own for a few days. Maybe he got bored, I don't know. But suddenly he decided to hunt for small animals, because appereantly, he was starving. And because of that he... left his post in front of our gates. And charged right into a voidspawn squad. I repeat, on his own. And it looks like he got so tired from getting hit in the head by a mace, that he decided to take a nap.
TL;DR: we are so fucked right now.

...Shit.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: September 29, 2013, 04:32:45 am »

Ok, ok, calm down, I got this. The gates are closed.
And this guy is like 'nope.'.

Some dwarves decided to retrieve the bolts the batmen used against Shedim. And now he's following them back to the farms.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: September 29, 2013, 04:38:56 am »

shit.

this is Ambassador all over again. it is even the same gate.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: September 29, 2013, 04:44:24 am »

pls stop drinking and pull the lever.

nope.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: September 29, 2013, 04:50:02 am »

It is dead. But it poisoned half of our military. Everything went better than expected.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 04:52:16 am by Yuli Vlasi »

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: September 29, 2013, 04:59:41 am »

last post for a while

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: September 29, 2013, 08:10:26 am »

People suffocating left and right and bunch more missing. Is there something unusual?
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: September 29, 2013, 12:58:33 pm »

That's the outcome of being so arrogant to leave all the defence on Void God.
-Where's your Void God now?!

But by the kind grant of Armok we have the chance to rebuild our military from the clear sheet. Praise the Armok, and ready yourself to the painful death!
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: September 29, 2013, 03:57:23 pm »

So did the Void God actually die or is he just napping in a warzone?

Because, you know. Void God. I can't imagine he'd be that much less deadly asleep.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 272