Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 777571 times)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Sacked, Salted, and Buried (Deathgate II)
« Reply #1740 on: October 16, 2013, 04:54:07 pm »

...Wow.

:o
 ???
 :D

This...is beautiful and enthralling.

My pun wasn't that bad!  :-\
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Shininglight

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi There
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: October 16, 2013, 05:50:12 pm »

...Wow.

:o
 ???
 :D

This...is beautiful and enthralling.

My pun wasn't that bad!  :-\

I found it an Eggciting observation on this situation.
tl;dr: My fortress is literally powered by puppy skulls.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: October 16, 2013, 08:54:26 pm »

Join Murdermachines, home to the deathbuger and the killer egg-sandwhich, yOu WiLL NeVEr WanT To EaT AnyWHEre ElSe AgAiN!

excuse the madness...needing daily dose of dwarf fortress to bleed it out.

On side note looking forward to seeing how we either die horribly or survive the death blow of FB-goo covered eggs...will be getting dwarf fortress during thanksgiving so i can have..."Practice"...side note:dont let my dwarf be freinds with the mad doctor we have running around...who knows what Endless amounts of torment and chaos they will unleash if they work together? !Fun! ideas that could come to be...
also yes posted again...looking so much forward to the crap thats going down...common and load up the next episode of DORF (Dwarves Orderlessly Rectifying Fun) Deathgate the 2nd

Note:this is just the preveiw of what crap were going to get into once we finally get used to having voidspawn show up on the fortresses doorstep.

Please ignore the carvings of strapping dwarves into full plated adamantuim armour with prospetic limbs made similarily use of the Old BATTERY for use as limb moving intrsuments...and of course replacing hands with axe's, hammers, crossbows, and of course blades...and the fact their all screaming in horrendous pain from the procedure...
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: October 16, 2013, 10:33:44 pm »

Pretty sure Mad Fool II died, possibly of egg-itis, if there ever was a MFII.

Mad Fool I was still an unstoppable badass.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: October 17, 2013, 12:29:31 am »

Let us all take a moment to Remeber all the badass named dwarves of the void...the vessels serve their purpose to simple be bodies for us to inhabit so their little consequence...at least untill we start running out of vessels...then we just get more or invade a new fort area.

Anyway lets take a moment....

Moment over, lets all laugh at our deaths that shall soon to be...besides dieing from a egg-suprise menu...seriously i think we should reconsider eating FB's....at least make sure the ones we butcher dont contain poisonous ingredients...or are poisonous...because thats just a terrible way to die next to dying of old age in dwarf fortress...

At least the surviving dwarves dont have to worry about the Mad Fool teaming up with the ChaosMaker and well..leave it to your imaginations....its a very dwarfy thing to do...only instead of just the pain burrow...make it EVEN worse...by adding turkeys everywhere...and possibly if its ever added stichign dwarves into adamantium armour...semi permamently at least....
heheheheheheHEHEHEHEHEHEhehehehee
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>

gunpowdertea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: October 17, 2013, 01:31:44 am »

At least the surviving dwarves dont have to worry about the Mad Fool teaming up with the ChaosMaker and well..leave it to your imaginations....its a very dwarfy thing to do...only instead of just the pain burrow...make it EVEN worse...by adding turkeys everywhere...and possibly if its ever added stichign dwarves into adamantium armour...semi permamently at least....

Hm. We'll have to dig out another office for our dear and esteemed colleague close to the .... kindergarten.
Oh, and we can sort of stitch the adamantium into the dorfs, I think that is a good start.
I don't care. I have discovered that if you spawn elves this way, cats will chase them down and eat them.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: October 17, 2013, 09:03:55 am »

Moment over, lets all laugh at our deaths that shall soon to be...besides dieing from a egg-suprise menu...seriously i think we should reconsider eating FB's....at least make sure the ones we butcher dont contain poisonous ingredients...or are poisonous...because thats just a terrible way to die next to dying of old age in dwarf fortress...

The FB wasn't butchered. A lot of EGGUANA "extract" got liberated from his body when the military killed him and somehow it got tracked to the pantry; probably some military idiot who didn't die took a coating of goo to the pantry and smeared it on the food before he croaked. The egg roasts are perfectly fine aside from the coating of extremely deadly paralytic contact poisons.

Turkeys? No. The official mascots of Deathgate are ducks and deer innards. (Not deer, mind; just the squishy bits you find inside.)

Which reminds me: We really need a DUCKOTRON capable of deploying ducks out onto the field...

oh...

God...

We REALLY need to do this, if only because we could absolutely fill the surrounding countryside with roving thralls and REALLY discourage goblin traffic.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: October 17, 2013, 10:09:04 am »

Dear Void....what have it done?

Its glorious!!! we reallyu need the ducktron....and then to unleash hell upon the world!!! in the form of raining ducks! and also hell itself should be invaded by the ducktron. we really never deployed it in Deathgate.

meh im thinking we need some kind of shower system for the dwarves when they go underground or somthing...because at this rate were going to be killed by the extract before we even get to hell! (anyone thinking we should either go back a few months to avoid the extract death sequence? because dieing that way isnt dorfy!...at least in my chaotic veiw of how dwarves should die!)

Good luck to the guy thats playing right now...your going to need it!!!

Note:it would really suck if the fort falls to FB extract right now...we survived voidspawn, goblins, breached hell, got slaughtered by kolbolds,built the battery, unleashed the ducktron and created Darkwing the netherfowl....or did we? Is it possible the Mad Fool was "Experimenting" while we werent paying attention on ducks?

....you guys really shouldnt let chaosmaker and the madfool be together in the same vincinity...otherwise we might turn the dwarven fortress into a stiched adamantium Kindergarden tramatized badasses that think the worse dangerroom is a playpen!

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: October 17, 2013, 02:46:44 pm »

The autumn is over, and things are getting dim here.
We lost the only guy who knew how to handle a pick. I guess it's a ghost who killed him - we have a number of angry ghosts here. We're making slabs, but since no one knows masonry well it's a slow job. Ghosts are popping out faster than we're putting them to rest - thanks to deads that are outside.
Speaking of them, there were dwarven caravan and a liaison. And there were voidspawn ambush. I think I saw a yak of merchants who transformed into thrall and ran away somewhere.

No sign of migrants.

Peregarrett, one of five Murdermachines dwellers.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: October 17, 2013, 11:06:41 pm »

Welp guys....we have been done in by the dead and the FB extract...shame...we almost have Almost no way of surviving this fort (grimices) at least well be fighting to the bitter end!

definetly going to check out deathgate 3...hopefully its more !FUN! packed then before...will the voidspawn and the undead for a ELE-GOB-boatmurdered alliance? they do hate all life...and thank goodness they cant undead...or VoidGate would be Slaughtered relentlessly....

im thinking as soon as we get to the place (depending on whats going on) we either tunnel into the moutains and dont look back or we tunnel underground as deep as we can go for dirt area for our crops and STAY the hell down there...if we ever expand ensure theres a roof over the dwarves heads so they dont get sick from seeing the sky and fear of falling upwards...*dragonage pun...that part of it is hilarious...*

hmmmmmm

makes me start thinking...

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: October 17, 2013, 11:14:28 pm »

We may reclaim. It would theoretically be easier to do this time, even without the Void God; we probably won't be reclaiming into the middle of WWIII, at the very least.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: October 18, 2013, 12:00:45 am »

We may reclaim. It would theoretically be easier to do this time, even without the Void God; we probably won't be reclaiming into the middle of WWIII, at the very least.
Or I can use Putnam's script that summons migrants.
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: October 18, 2013, 12:10:55 am »

hmmm that might be a good idea...better let Anima do the reclaim...he tends to make things ALLOT easier for us on the long run...its just we need allot of crap to reclaim on the surface...maybe when we do the return we could desinate sacrifices who will go out and haul the stuff inside...and monitor them very carefully with a full sqaud of millitary dwarves on the surface on the ramparts ready to take potshots at the voidspawn if they start appearing.

Note on reclaim:floor off the top of our walled structure...flying things could just go over our walls...if we add another level we can also floor that and add fortifications to it...every one or two spaces so that way our dwarves can have a clear firing line at those pesky voidpsawn when they invade!!! they dont have bowmen do they? ALso with all the goblins running around we could make a firing line for our ballistas...and failing that with out walled off strucutre we could pump lava into certain parts of the hallways and burn the miscrenets to bits...and voidspawn if were careful enough.

Also another note i thought of why not make a ditch around the fort and fill it with water? or at least pump magma and leave a spot for a drawbridge...would certainly keep out unwanted visitors on the top. in otherwords when will we start getting platinum for currency? (maybe when before we breach hell?) because i hate having to trade socks for a doomburger every time i get in line at the meeting room....sure its a great commodity for our fort but we cant trade socks with the outside world!! the exchange value of a sock sucks during these times with all the voidspawn running loose! Damn ruins the encomany that it does! Cant get MaTEriALS tO WoRK WiTh!!!

Good luck with the fort guys! hopefully i can get out of the damn void soon...feel like HE'S somone is watching me.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: October 18, 2013, 12:49:50 am »

Peregarrett is dead too. I think this time we fall to murgerous ghosts.

What about Deathgate III somewhere far away?

And here we have a humanoid composed of charcoal with deadly spittle.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 12:54:00 am by peregarrett »

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: October 18, 2013, 07:09:03 am »

Peregarrett is dead too. I think this time we fall to murgerous ghosts.

What about Deathgate III somewhere far away?

And here we have a humanoid composed of charcoal with deadly spittle.
It's fine, I sealed of the ca-
No I didn't.  :P
Did you?
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 272