Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 794713 times)

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Sacked, Salted, and Buried (Deathgate II)
« Reply #1800 on: October 23, 2013, 05:06:34 pm »

Darkwing wasn't me. Darkwing was just a random duck that wandered out of the Hellbunker into Hell and managed to kill two demons through the sheerest dumb luck I've ever seen, ever.

I made the DUCKOTRON to honor his memory. To try to create more super-duck-soldiers. Hell, two-for-one is honestly about 4x as good as your average DG soldier managed.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: October 23, 2013, 10:39:21 pm »

Salute folks gor Darkwing the Netherfowl!!!

Yuli has become either the worst DFer if personal adventure...and the BEST COMMUNITY PLAYER IN DF EVER!!! yes i did that in caps...ge over it!

Now for somthing i cooked up in my head for ChaosMaker

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Welp thats that, mostly made in memory of deathgate, with halloween so close i think i might make somthing else for the deathgaters...hehe....

<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

merp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: October 24, 2013, 11:08:32 pm »

Did this fort die?

Is it starting again?
Can I sign up?

Covenant Ringthane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: October 25, 2013, 01:14:21 am »

PTW

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: October 25, 2013, 06:05:16 am »

Did this fort die?

Is it starting again?
Can I sign up?
We might have to reclaim, but it's not dead. I'll be posting some updates on Saturday.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: October 25, 2013, 01:26:40 pm »

Did this fort die?

Is it starting again?
Can I sign up?
We might have to reclaim, but it's not dead. I'll be posting some updates on Saturday.

So I'll have to read the update Sunday... that's not too long a wait! Awesome!
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: October 25, 2013, 10:06:26 pm »

Hey all, just been listening to a certain song...and frankly...it shows how much we all take care of our dwarves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8GK-Ikwbo

this is pretty much how we treat our dwarves/vessels...this song is awsome!!!

besides that looking forward to the update, hopefully i get a vessel soon...im bored sitting in the void...bored enough to start reading our competition...

still annoyed at winzip...do i need it to use DF? (not used to downloading games online)
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: October 25, 2013, 11:32:05 pm »

besides that looking forward to the update, hopefully i get a vessel soon...im bored sitting in the void...bored enough to start reading our competition...
Unfortunately, with only four dwarves left alive and three of them named... and needing an avatar for myself... I'm not sure when this will happen.

still annoyed at winzip...do i need it to use DF? (not used to downloading games online)
I can't recall whether the save files are normally rarred or zipped, but either way you'd be best served getting 7zip or another multi-purpose archive manager, rather than winzip. Also, recent versions of Windows can read zip files without the need for third party tools.

EDIT: I've added the deaders to the Dead Book. Sadly I don't know how these dwarves died, but at least now you can check and see if your dwarf is still alive. (Hint: S/he's not.)

EDIT2:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 12:48:18 am by wlerin »
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: October 26, 2013, 12:49:16 am »

okay got it on 7zip...not sure what to do with it now...frist time doing this :P

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: October 26, 2013, 01:06:46 am »

extract the folder into <location of dwarf fortress>/data/save/

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: October 26, 2013, 01:24:26 am »

YES! now i can finally learnt o lose right! frist off...the graphics...well i was expecting it, but is there a lazy noob pack or somthing? can somone tell me the diffrent mods? (would prefer somthing...else then what df currently has as standard. it looks fun as hell, but i just want a little somthing new!)

wish me luck on losing many forts...my goal is to last 5 years.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: October 26, 2013, 04:09:43 am »

wish me luck on losing many forts...my goal is to last 5 years.
Have FUN.
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: October 26, 2013, 10:54:56 am »

Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: October 26, 2013, 12:55:42 pm »

My Armok....

this...
this...
THIS IS GLORIOUS!!!!

wE ShAlL BuIlD ThE SuPEr CollIDer DuCK-DoG-BeaVEr ColllISON MatRon.... or SC-DDB-CM 3000! (well need the battery to do this...noodles...you know what to do...)
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 272