Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 790392 times)

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Sacked, Salted, and Buried (Deathgate II)
« Reply #1875 on: November 11, 2013, 02:54:24 pm »

Or maybe we'll mutiny and take the fort for ourselves, eh?

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: November 11, 2013, 10:08:18 pm »

nah, ol vg will have our hides for that!
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: November 13, 2013, 03:44:52 pm »

Been lurking around since Deathgate I and had to make account just so I can post my first comment here...

Dorf me, please. Mr. Strange, any dorf (male preferred, would be strange otherwise) with sword skill as butcher/cook.
Added myself to the dorfinator.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: November 13, 2013, 09:45:07 pm »

forts kinda dead right now, we need to do a reclaim....so unless anima kays a reclaim were kinda stuck...once again murdermachines has murdered us...the blood citidel indeed
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: November 14, 2013, 05:03:18 pm »

Pufferfish is go, and with me included we need only five more sacrifices volunteers to reclaim. And who knows, maybe some blood spilling will motivate Anima to return and keep this meatgrinder fort rolling. I'd hate to see this die out now that I finally started posting and all.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: November 14, 2013, 05:41:10 pm »

If we are reclaiming, give me a turn somewhere down the line.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: November 15, 2013, 02:15:03 am »

If we are reclaiming, give me a turn somewhere down the line.
+1

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: November 15, 2013, 02:22:59 am »

Come on, beards, reclaim that fukken fort already!
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: November 15, 2013, 03:27:08 am »

Pufferfish is go, and with me included we need only five more sacrifices volunteers to reclaim. And who knows, maybe some blood spilling will motivate Anima to return and keep this meatgrinder fort rolling. I'd hate to see this die out now that I finally started posting and all.

Eh? What?

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: November 15, 2013, 07:12:07 am »

Ever heard the term 'shanghaied'?
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: November 15, 2013, 11:17:55 am »

meh, looking to see the update that contains the forts survival...seriously though, its to the point where its omah beach for the dwarves...lets hope this time we dont have to crawl on the surface or use df hack to get all the supplies on the surface down to a single point inside the walls...

would actually be helpful in getting the fort off the ground.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: November 15, 2013, 02:18:30 pm »

Or maybe we'll mutiny and take the fort for ourselves, eh?
forts kinda dead right now, we need to do a reclaim....so unless anima kays a reclaim were kinda stuck...
Come on, beards, reclaim that fukken fort already!
Just wait for Anima to do... anything. Of course he may be busy and it might take a while.
nah, ol vg will have our hides for that!
Screw this, I am doing it right now. Any complaints?

EDIT: to be honest, i think that if anima could/wanted to, he would have at least given us some sort of sign by now and i'm slightly worried.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 02:30:02 pm by Yuli Vlasi »
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: November 15, 2013, 02:48:08 pm »

Yuli is go, it seems.  :D
Remember to post pics of the carnage, regardless of outcome.

And I was talking about dorfing the reclaim force. Since Puffer was the first to suggest taking over the fort it's only fair that his dorf will be the one to provide distraction cover while rest dig down/run for the gates like there's no tomorrow. Or we could use horde of ducks as screening force, in honor of the Netherfowl. I'm fine either way, since it's unlikely that anyone survives.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: November 15, 2013, 02:52:09 pm »

I took a quick look at the save. There's so much shit lying around on the surface. It's like the icing on a cake, except the icing is made of dead bodies, gems, empty barrels (*shudders) and all other kinds of shit, while the cake... it's not the kind of cake that you see in (most) stores or at (most) birthday parties, it's the kind of cake with a stripper inside of it. Except that there's a clown instead of the stripper. With tentacles and claws. And it's trying to eat your soul.

And I was talking about dorfing the reclaim force. Since Puffer was the first to suggest taking over the fort it's only fair that his dorf will be the one to provide distraction cover while rest dig down/run for the gates like there's no tomorrow. Or we could use horde of ducks as screening force, in honor of the Netherfowl. I'm fine either way, since it's unlikely that anyone survives.

Good idea. I'll keep that in mind when I assemble the reclaim team.
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: November 15, 2013, 04:16:57 pm »

Well, I want dorfed on the reclaim team as well :P

Use the entry in the dorfinator for the new dor
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 272