Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 777702 times)

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Sacked, Salted, and Buried (Deathgate II)
« Reply #1905 on: November 16, 2013, 08:36:50 am »

i keep getting ambush alerts from beneath the earth all the time...
Yeh, thralls are really good ambushers for some reason.

Also,
>one military dwarf
>no medical dwarves

We're so dead.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: November 16, 2013, 08:58:07 am »

No amount of medics can save us unless we bring order to this clusterfuck anyway. which probably won't happen. i figured out what the dumping problem was, i forgot to claim the items first. but there's still the woodcutting problem.
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: November 16, 2013, 09:55:36 am »

All problems solved.
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: November 16, 2013, 01:01:38 pm »

>no medical dwarves

We're so dead.
I'd say this is improvement over Mad Fool.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: November 16, 2013, 03:41:08 pm »

Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: November 16, 2013, 04:50:05 pm »

I don't even know where we're at anymore.
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: November 16, 2013, 05:07:41 pm »

HE LIVES!!!

welcome back anima! we just did a reclaim, so far still alive, and improved with no mad doc around! 1 millitary dwarf and no medics! arent we doing swell right now?

Only problem is how to clean up the surface...i vote we make a WALL around the entire map, only leaving the western side slightly opened (more like a kill-zone area) so that way we can safely get our wood...and the spawned void-spawn/goblin/kolbold and the eventual elven raids/seiges would be forced to the killzone area...double bonous if we manage to make a deep pit with a raise up dropbridge with swords/spears upright on the bottom..and maybe a small airlock zone after the bridge for traders....SO WE CAN MURDER Steal borrow for an unlimited time from their DEAD permamently resting bodies...that are cold, and wet we need noodle to make a battery frist though...
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: November 16, 2013, 07:57:21 pm »

Basically, we've reclaimed the clusterfuck and Yuli thinks another clusterfuck needs to happen so that we can populate the reclaimed clusterfuck.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: November 16, 2013, 08:43:53 pm »

Basically, we've reclaimed the clusterfuck and Yuli thinks another clusterfuck needs to happen so that we can populate the reclaimed clusterfuck.

So, business as usual, huh? :P
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: November 16, 2013, 10:09:55 pm »

So, business as usual, huh? :P

(puts on shades and a kick ass buisness outfit fit for a dwarf)

Business as usual...NOW GET TO THE !FUN! MAGGOT!!! (throws shades in epic way and crushes them)
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: November 17, 2013, 03:31:57 am »

Shades are for elves. Real dwarves never have to look the sun in the eye.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: November 17, 2013, 03:49:43 am »

w00000000000000000t

quickk update: our dwarves are still in danger but as soon as the airlock gets hooked up to levers and the aboveground fort gets closed up we should be safe. our biggest problem right now are the ghost that keep rising now and then.
where are the forgotten beasts?

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: November 17, 2013, 03:52:02 am »

pls forgive me.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: November 17, 2013, 03:54:40 am »

pls forgive me.

I will, she won't :P

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: November 17, 2013, 04:21:15 am »

where are the forgotten beasts?
Hard to say as I believe their locations are random, but if you see forgotten beast webs lying about, be on your guard.

Did you manage to dig into the fort?
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 272