Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 788543 times)

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #2565 on: March 19, 2014, 10:28:17 am »

i vote captain tot ake over....

plus, with terry on a warpath things will get intresting again!!!

also can it lolifail, even if terry is stuck in a machine whos to say it wont start posssessing the most powerful figures in the world to getwhat it wants done?

finally looking forward to the next turn, but please keep the fort alive, hopefully for longer then one week...im just a week shy from headin home for round 4 days so i could take my turn afterwards just for practice for deathgate 3.

later dorfs!!! and try to not bring the forum down while im away, this is the only thing keeping my madness from spreading ya know.
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: March 19, 2014, 03:48:41 pm »

Meh, we're not even close to real ecchi. I got some Nana to Kaoru if it turns out we need it.

But untill then, isn't talking to Terry something like him meeting his makers? And if that doesn't end up with Terry having existentialist crisis and crying in fetal position I don't think we are doing it right.
Besides, we still don't know what his favorite show is. Mine is Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. The summer never ends...
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: March 19, 2014, 06:15:12 pm »

We technically didn't create it... we just put a label on it when evidence of its existence started piling up.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: March 19, 2014, 07:10:17 pm »

We have an eldritch abomination in the house and good start of discussion that could lead it to beg for his own unmaking. Why aren't we doing it already?
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: March 19, 2014, 09:04:11 pm »

We have an eldritch abomination in the house and good start of discussion that could lead it to beg for his own unmaking. Why aren't we doing it already?

Why destroy Terry if we can harness its power?
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: March 19, 2014, 09:33:06 pm »

Harnessing The power of Chaos like Mako energy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1LTS0vpVjI
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: March 19, 2014, 11:24:40 pm »

Journal of AnimaRytak, the Voidgod
24th  Obsidian, Late Winter
Somehow, a goblin assault group has breached our walls before they were spotted.  This is mystifying since, to the best of anyone's knowledge, the walls have no gaps or back entrances.

Of course, the goblins are utterly slaughtered where they stand.

Yet a second ambush occurs moments later on our southern wall.  The vulnerability is suddenly made clear.

The weakness in the wall is patched just before the year ends.

8th Granite, Early Spring
The new BATTERY functions.  It did, however, take some of my power to start it up.

18th Granite, Early Spring
My task is finished.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

My accomplishments are numerous.  We have a highly trained, well equipped military.  It is small, only ten dwarves, but each one is worth ten goblins.  We have a magma pump stack that stretches 111z-levels and has moved our metalworking industry back to the core of Murdermachines.  The surface fort has been secured, enlarged, and safeguarded against enemies.  We have a road, somewhat completed, that leads into our fortress.
Our population has grown significantly, 39 dwarves call Murdermachines home now.
We no longer cling to life down in the caverns.  We have retaken our home, thrown out our enemies, and restored this land as the dwarven paradise.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 11:27:25 pm by AnimaRytak »
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: March 19, 2014, 11:29:18 pm »

this...is...glorious!!!

masterfully well done anima! i shall veiw the pictures at a later date but hey! at least your turns done, and captain can begin his year long reign before the madness ets in...

the poor, poor, poor deluded dwarf...

(takes hat off for a moment...then strangles a nearby goblin in a fit of dwarven berserking fury of not having any gnomeblight with said hat)

also-

Harnessing The power of Chaos like Mako energy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1LTS0vpVjI
in the words of the wonderful human named lerory jenkins...

-ALRIGHT GUYS LETS DO THIS!!!! DDDWWWARRRFFFF FFFFOOOORRRTTRESSSS!!! (charges head-long to find a way to harvest terry into usable elderitchy energy of chaos and detruction....aka:magic in dwarf fortress...)
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: March 19, 2014, 11:51:09 pm »

Notmenotmenotmeidontwanthimtoshowmethehentaiagain

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: March 20, 2014, 12:09:45 am »

Lolfail has fallen. On to the next stage.a
GENERATION 32:

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: March 20, 2014, 12:51:55 am »

I haven't fallen, I just don't think that THAT should be done like THAT, and have made a tactical retreat from the ruination of my childhood.
« Reply #2577 on: March 20, 2014, 04:58:48 am »

Would anyone ELSE care to defy me?

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: March 20, 2014, 05:02:23 am »

You don't have their Steam names. You can't send them the link.

They will beat you, and I... will kill you.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: March 20, 2014, 08:09:10 am »

Defiance is but a game. If we defeat Terry it is only because we have, in effect, become Terry. And that can only be done if it was destined. By the by, thanks Terry for extending your reach into my mind. On the one hand I appreciate it, because it made my Willedabyss turn much more !!FUN!! on the other I already channel enough beings of darkness. Just a warning, so that you know that your promise to not mess with my turn should extend to other fortresses as well, if you do not comply, I will become a much less amicable being. This may be foretold to be the end of my dwarvish lives, but there's still much I haven't done yet in the past. And certainly I must. And because I must and because I have, it will occur. Though I choose not to know how it all ends just yet. I do not think my mind is fully capable of the ramifications of this.

( Also: @everyone: I'm flattered that you want me to play next, but are you sure that's wise? I may be Legendary as an Emissary to the Dark Beasts of the Multiverse, but I'm only a Midling Proficient Overseer. However, unless my typical turn type occurs, I don't imagine that I can mess things up too bad. Hahahahahah! Don't tempt fate, right? We shall see. )
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 272