Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 796785 times)

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #2670 on: March 24, 2014, 07:52:01 pm »

I... swear that wasn't me. I've been baking scones for Cthulu-senpai.
So in the end, Cthulu beats even Terry.
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: March 24, 2014, 09:48:49 pm »

okay....what the hell!?! I went away for a few hours and....Order...comes to the forum?!

were getting soft guys...where's the blood, guts, and glory? where's the screams that were being drawn from the dying dead? Ill tell you where, our true enemy has passed over us like blood rain over the mountains, and smoke and ash blowing through the plains of mordor. Our times in murder-machines are seemingly coming to a end fellow dwarves...do we sit down and grumble as order comes to the fort and no !!!FUN!!! things happen for the rest of murdermachines days!?! I Say nay! I say we invade the circus!!!!

now that little speech is out of the way, it seems terry is watching to much anime...from the school version of it anyway, seriously though, you watching English dub or sub?
So in the end, Cthulu beats even Terry.

cause it seems to me terry your losing your touch...BIG TIME!!! Eldritch up you godless being of madness and murder!!! where's the threat of you hanging over our heads like the sword of democoleas?!? Who the hell do you think you are for going soft on the damn fort!!!  Are you going to let some different watery dimension space squid come onto your damn tuff!?! Eldritch up dammit!! cause mahem, havoc, death, and ruination of untold scale you spineless (metaphorically, not sure if you even have a spine) sod of a dark god of chaos!!! I didn't get born from the agonizing, warp-driven death from that dwarf carrying the Red Monster Sword, and I sure as hell didn't wait to break out of that damn thing when the fortress finally suffered your birthing wrath just for you to get soft dammit!!! now get you ugly ass behind moving and tear the shit out of any other so called dark god and rip them all a new one for daring to take on your damn turf!!!

NOW GET MOVING YOU SOD!!!

now that ive sufficiently either angered or motivated our chaotic god of madness and despair, we should be seeing more !!!FUN!!! soon.
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: March 24, 2014, 09:56:18 pm »

Chaos. Chaos. CHAOS.

NEVER GET BETWEEN A MAN AND HIS SENPAI. OR A WOMAN AND HER SENPAI.

YOU MAY HAVE DOOMED US.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: March 24, 2014, 11:32:08 pm »

Can we get this on the quotespage please.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: March 25, 2014, 01:29:26 am »

First of all, it's Damocles. Second, there will be much chaos and mayhem yet, to be sure. However, the forces of Order have decided to invade Murdermachines and turn it into a new sort of place. A place where hell-sick dwarves can have some rest before being plunged into the great beyond that many cannot fathom and almost none have returned from. Order will reign, and with it sanity, wisdom, guidance, beauty. Do not fret however, there will be time for the liquefaction of those who would oppose such a beautiful future. Indeed, though it may be quite likely that through Order more blood will be shed than in chaos. You are the one that makes the false assumption that Order is inherently non-violent, confusing terms such as good and evil with Chaos and Order. Discord may oft be an agent of darkness, but Order can be even more so. Genocide does not happen by mere chance. Chaos is also not inherently evil, as while it typically uproots and destroys life, through chaos stagnation is prevented. Say for example, and forgive the most undwarven and even elvish analogy, a large forest. In the undergrowth there is much that decomposes in an Orderly manner. However it chokes out life underneath and harms even the trees. However, an unmitigated force of chaos can come in the force of a strike of lightning, blasting a tree asunder and setting the entire forest ablaze. This blaze will kill much and reduce the wood to ash and char. Can one disagree that such a wildfire is a force of chaos? Yet nonetheless, from the ash fallen seeds buried beneath the surface are awakened by the heat and fed by the dead former population. Can one say this is evil? For what would be stagnation and inevitable death of a forest instead becomes a face of regrowth and renewal. Much like the legendary Phoenix rising from its own ashes, the forest can spring afresh from its own ash. So to is MurderMachines. It will rise again from its ashes. First, however, there must be an established order which has not totally been seen since near the very beginning. Be patient and wait to see what happens friend ChaosMaker. We must first have a veritable orchard of dwarven kind before we dare do such a thing as providing the spark, lest they not bear seed and the entire fortress sterilize. Is that truly what you would desire?

@Terry: Yea, I know. Also, seriously? Cthulu? Out of all the... Cthulu? Well, I guess there is no accounting for taste. I always preferred Giygas for my horrorterror. Though, I suppose "senpai" no longer really applies to Giygas due to his loss of sentience. And I have never truly been anyone's kōhai. Instead, I have had to learn largely on my own. Of course, that could well be why I am still a form of dwarf and you have already become what you are. After all, look at our best-fit mentors. Giygas made himself a monster, largely. Though, I must say that I do not necessarily wish to go the route he chose. The power is phenomenal, enough to make you look like a mere sneeze and me even more insignificant. However, evidentially even psionic bulk is subject to the square-cube law... largely rendering it not worth the effort.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: March 25, 2014, 02:18:50 am »

Chaos to Flame, Flame to Magma, Magma to Steel, Steel to Forge, Forge to Labour, Labour... to Order.

The worlds are an interesting cycle.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: March 25, 2014, 03:25:28 am »

You all fail to understand.  Cthulhu is Terry's sempai because, and only because, cookies beat scones.

Also, McClellan, let me know when I've been Dorfed, I'm considering making a journal about this thing ^_^  God knows I've lurked long enough, it's about time I actually did something other than draw Cutethulhu with his eldritch deathcookies.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 03:28:00 am by Grombardrim »
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: March 25, 2014, 10:22:50 am »

hmmm, maybe you do something of a point, but I still go by what I said before about terry going soft...im a being of chaos, what did  you expect me to be like? (as in I hate anything of any sort of order)...but even I have to admit if he can talk down Terry, he can talk down a being of chaos easy. and sorry for spelling that wrong, but then again I aint sorry, just never really got to reading that story (just know the idea behind it!)
Chaos. Chaos. CHAOS.

NEVER GET BETWEEN A MAN AND HIS SENPAI. OR A WOMAN AND HER SENPAI.

YOU MAY HAVE DOOMED US.

Dude, im a being of Eldritch chaos and despair, what do you expect me to do when I see my superior going soft for a moment? and yes Lolfail0009, I have to admit the cycle is...interesting...for now...

and consider this, The giant space squid is essentially from another dimension, probably one where heat or something like that doesn't exist, or everything is made of water there so its damn fricken confused as to why were carbon based beings, and thus goes mad itself from the sheer unthinkably of what creatures we are just as we go made against the thing itself....or it could be it just saw our forum and went mad from what we keep posting!
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: March 25, 2014, 03:02:46 pm »

Well, the banishment worked about as well as I had guessed.

Chaos to Flame, Flame to Magma, Magma to Steel, Steel to Forge, Forge to Labour, Labour... to Order.

The worlds are an interesting cycle.

Then it fits that I talk in both Chaos and Order.

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: March 25, 2014, 06:49:14 pm »

I feel the invasion of Jyggalag is partially my fault.
Did I make Murdermachines too successful and safe?
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: March 25, 2014, 06:59:22 pm »

Don't INVITE Him to come back!!!

dshannon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: March 25, 2014, 09:02:53 pm »

Forget Beautiful Chaos, how bout some Beautiful Chaos
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 09:04:46 pm by dshannon »

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: March 25, 2014, 09:25:43 pm »

MurderMachines: Supporting equal rights for ALL Eldritch Abominations!

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: March 26, 2014, 12:02:40 am »

MurderMachines: Supporting equal rights for ALL Eldritch Abominations!

Heresy of the brightest filth!!! we elderitch beings should only have chaotic good and chaotic evil beings living within these walls!!! and anima! why, why did you make this dark and beautifully chaotic land part of order?! This is like the damn grey march all over again...looks like when I take my turn it'll be up to me to fuck all the work up (without killing the fort...maybe make a mark of chaos on one of the floors in a pointless attempt to bring back darkness, evil, and disorder into the fort? or maybe make as many gold and silver coins to incite the greed of dragons and trap them within steel cages for our own taming...)

well I know what im doing in on my session!!! looking forward to this Thursday/Friday if I can have the fort then...only got 2-3 days to play though...damn trade school...
Anima...I think I know who's your damn opposite now, I dub CaptainMcClellan the second born of terry...the one who shall bring order to chaos so that it make manifest again after its passing...the eternal wheel is now complete, own lands shall make oblivions chaos land seem tame in comparison to our own.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: March 26, 2014, 02:11:44 pm »

@ChaosMaker: Most likely Friday will be fine. I'm sorry that I haven't gotten much done yet. I just got home yesterday. And trying to play on the trip yielded the results you've seen. As per why I'm not playing now, blame it on Futurama and oversleeping. Plus my room is twenty degrees colder than the rest of the house.

I also resent to being called the second-born of Terry. In due time I will reveal who I am in respect to the MurderMachines.
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 272