Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 777839 times)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #2805 on: April 03, 2014, 01:17:52 pm »

What? Everything was fine in my turn. Wow. When Terry hits, he must full on body-slam.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: April 03, 2014, 01:20:50 pm »

So what you are trying to say is "Bussiness as usual", right?
Yyyyyyyyyyep.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: April 03, 2014, 01:31:55 pm »

Wait a minute... Where were the roasts stored? If they were on the surface level, I might have unforbidden them by accident. ( Not that any dwarves died that way during my turn. ) What I did was to get at the valuable Goblinite, I just made one gigantic "Unforbid" square covering the entire surface.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: April 03, 2014, 01:36:09 pm »

Some were stored, some were on tables. They were all over the place. Every one of them was unstacked.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: April 03, 2014, 01:39:52 pm »

Some were stored, some were on tables. They were all over the place. Every one of them was unstacked.

Oh.... That could be bad.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: April 03, 2014, 01:46:41 pm »

McClellan: Master of Understatement.

BTW, I also asked to be Dorfed a while back, you might want to check the table on the first post when you go to Dorf people.
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: April 03, 2014, 01:49:37 pm »

Engravings of voidspawn killing dwarves.
For a second there I thought you meant that the engravings had killed dwarves. On the positive side, I wasn't really surprised at the idea.

Also, don't forget to dwarf me. I asked a while back.
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: April 03, 2014, 02:18:41 pm »

Also, you might want to look at all the tables and chairs to find the ones with the stacks of bodies. On those tables are the roasts.
Wait a minute... Where were the roasts stored? If they were on the surface level, I might have unforbidden them by accident. ( Not that any dwarves died that way during my turn. ) What I did was to get at the valuable Goblinite, I just made one gigantic "Unforbid" square covering the entire surface.
Probably not. Some were stored down in the cavern food stockpile.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: April 03, 2014, 02:19:44 pm »

Engravings of voidspawn killing dwarves.
For a second there I thought you meant that the engravings had killed dwarves. On the positive side, I wasn't really surprised at the idea.
Sig'd

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: April 03, 2014, 03:49:36 pm »

What I want to know is, how in the fuck the gecko sauce got onto the egg roasts in the first place. It's a question that has never been answered to my satisfaction.

Did they fight EGGUANA near a food stockpile? Did soldiers coated in FB extract track it into the food stockpile? Like, I'm dead serious here, what the hell actually happened?

I'm going to laugh a long, long time if the gecko sauce manages to start claiming victims again. At this point I'm almost ready to advocate that we autodump every prepared meal on the map just in the interest of not turning our dining hall into a discount morgue. Again.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: April 03, 2014, 05:48:14 pm »

What I want to know is, how in the fuck the gecko sauce got onto the egg roasts in the first place. It's a question that has never been answered to my satisfaction.

Did they fight EGGUANA near a food stockpile? Did soldiers coated in FB extract track it into the food stockpile? Like, I'm dead serious here, what the hell actually happened?

I'm going to laugh a long, long time if the gecko sauce manages to start claiming victims again. At this point I'm almost ready to advocate that we autodump every prepared meal on the map just in the interest of not turning our dining hall into a discount morgue. Again.

Well what's the point of that? It's easier just to put a dwarven air-lock on the dining hall. I'm kidding of course, I actually agree with kefka. I don't know how the gecko sauce got into the egg roasts, but I'd like to see the story.

Also, has anyone seen Terry? Is he too busy Terryorizing the fort to talk to us now?

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: April 03, 2014, 08:06:30 pm »

I PM'd him asking if he would grace us with his presence during a turn. His response was along the lines of "We shall see..."
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: April 03, 2014, 08:08:12 pm »

Oh. Well then.

Shaggard

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't need no arms to strangle, nor teeth to bite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: April 03, 2014, 08:21:50 pm »

When you live in Murdermachines, death's gotta taste sweet.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: April 03, 2014, 09:24:42 pm »

I PM'd him asking if he would grace us with his presence during a turn. His response was along the lines of "We shall see..."

That sounds simultaneously comforting and horrifically ominous.
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 272