Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 777846 times)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #3000 on: April 10, 2014, 02:47:42 pm »

McClellan, I put my power and that of my master behind you. Light beings must stick together.
That all depends, who is your master?
Satan.

Thought so. 'Fraid I can't help you then.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: April 10, 2014, 02:49:23 pm »

McClellan, I put my power and that of my master behind you. Light beings must stick together.
That all depends, who is your master?
Satan.
Thought so. 'Fraid I can't help you then.
Very well then.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: April 10, 2014, 03:40:27 pm »

I would pretend that I'm a being of light and order, but I think we all know that's bullshit.  I am a being of arrogance and sarcastic wit.  If you want that to help you, let me know.  If not, I'll just go ahead and carry this solo ;P
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: April 10, 2014, 03:54:14 pm »

Were would Amarok be on this scale of Light vs. Dark?
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: April 10, 2014, 04:06:53 pm »

You know what's also of light and order? A laser.

Talonis, if you meant Armok: He's the guy behind the TV eating popcorn and changing the channel when he gets bored.
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: April 10, 2014, 04:09:49 pm »

Oh, you guys are crazy here. Doing that right, must say!
Meanwhile, I'm drunk and spent the night in a most dwarfy way, I think. Drinking and dancing jigs (or somethin like) with a mug of beer in my hand. Can you do that? I can!

So, back to the fortress.
Who of you guys designated the kind-of-lilly thing with two smileys and  "bon tiemps"? that's nice!

I've designated shafts for axles to transmit power from Battery to pump stack taht is to fill the Buttocks-Arena moat with magma. Also it pours some magma into cavern lake to cast obsidian and give us the way to dig all pieces of adamantine without flooding.

Dortimus have thrown away the adamantine sword and now carries masterwork copper spear. Maybe I should make a few more steel spears?
trying to invent a way to drop a puppy onto that igianodont.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: April 10, 2014, 04:12:13 pm »

Nope, meant This guy.

Ninja'd: Your lack of sobriety shows in your spelling.  :P

'Kind of Lilly'?
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: April 10, 2014, 04:26:25 pm »

Ninja'd: Your lack of sobriety shows in your spelling.  :P

'Kind of Lilly'?
that's not lack of sobriety, that's "cutting unnesesary words and leters".... oh. maybe it is.

This heraldic lilly:

Oh, just great. Peregarrette was killed by boulder that fell at the shaft she was digging, because someone dug a channel far far above.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 04:54:43 pm by peregarrett »
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: April 10, 2014, 06:08:40 pm »

...that was well played, whoever did that.
GENERATION 32:

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: April 10, 2014, 06:39:19 pm »

The dwarfing list in the OP is reeeeeeally outdated.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: April 10, 2014, 07:25:26 pm »

Oh, you guys are crazy here. Doing that right, must say!
So, back to the fortress.
Who of you guys designated the kind-of-lilly thing with two smileys and  "bon tiemps"? that's nice!

Me! :D

EDIT: It's called a fleur de lis, which just means "lily flower" in French. It is in honour of my French and Louisianian heritage, being the official flower of the French royalty and on many of their flags. "Bon tiemps" means "good times". :3 ( And of course, dwarves with the traditional tragedy/comedy masks to tie it in with MurderMachines. )
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 07:32:20 pm by CaptainMcClellan »

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: April 10, 2014, 07:55:10 pm »

The dwarfing list in the OP is reeeeeeally outdated.

there's two tabs; are you on the right one?
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: April 10, 2014, 08:07:44 pm »

What... is going on? All I've seen for like 2 pages were coding languages and Terry.
THIS MAKES MY BRAIN HURT.
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: April 10, 2014, 09:17:38 pm »

You know what?
Chaosmaker got posessed and grabbed an adamantine wafer and voidspawn leather. And two boulders plus cut gem. Yes, this got to be a weapon. this has to be SOMETHING.

Um.  What squad is Grombardrim in, still the Void-Wraiths?
No, you're under Mad Fool's commend, in Firstborns

EDIT:
Oh. THis. Is. Brilliant!

And we've got new supply of vessels. 8 new faces, not so useless as it used to be. And Baltharaaz has named his steel hammer "Forkedgray". The name came to him while he was sleeping

Now everyone gives names to his weapons.
Scaplier named his common iron spear "The Guild of Confederating"

FUCK YEAH!!!! ALL HAIL CHAOS!!! MY MIGHTY AXCE SHALL SPLIT THE WORLD IN TWAIN!!!
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: April 10, 2014, 09:36:11 pm »

i apolojize for my outbust, not for the chaos that happened earlier, for that has increased my powers tenfold, soon...my beloved murdermachines....soon....

in other notes: we at murdermachines now have a weapon that surpases that of the creature known as holistic spawn (the original creature) whos armour could be rent by this Axe of Chaos. Shame i possessed my host for awhile, was hoping for it to gain the skill required to make more such weapons but that is a fact of chaos itself, alwasy waring with ones self in an effort to subjegate all known creatures. Still the chaos that was in the order of your language with the void-being of madness pleased me Captain, for despite your effors my calls for the little beasty has come!@ (after all every good weapon needs to be bloodied witht he flesh and blood of our foes!)

I suggest you either put me in my own squad with the axe and let me rip the creature to shreds....after some trainning in a death-room in full steel or adamantine armour. along with a backpack and a flask to carry my drink and food so i wont have to return to the stockpile for a month or two!

and if everything goes well...this axe shall be the bane of all non-dwarves/voidwraiths/warp-spawn in the fort!!! unfortunete for the rest of the spirits here...im not so merciful...unless you manage to get me into a dealing mood...in which point pray its a good mutation or somthing.

later guys and good luck with the fort!

maybe...
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 272