Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 789529 times)

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #3090 on: April 17, 2014, 06:33:57 am »

Speaking of artifacts, who got that badass axe in the end?
Nobody yet. Still looking for a proper candidate.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: April 17, 2014, 12:03:04 pm »

anima? after all he was using a slade hammer and a battle-axe
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: April 17, 2014, 03:07:54 pm »

Might be, but I think he's a bit overpowered. I mean, he's already a killing machine that explodes any enemy, so no need to charge him with artifact axe.

We have a goblin siege, and our "friendly" troll that dwelled next to Ass Arena turned hostile. It threw Shaggard into cavern lake. As a sing of disaster, the ghost of Peregarrett the MuckRootBerserk has risen!
Voidwrath took care of puny goblins, but we lost Kotter the leatherwork who was caungh outside. And here we have another siege of voidspawn! A squad of them just jumped out forest where VoidWrath was finishing last goblins. Anothe squad swapned at the palisade, and the third at far north border. There also some random troll idles, so they have something to kill for now.

Meanwhile Saber tries to deal with troll who drowned Shaggard, but she's presed by it and just can't land a proper hit with her sword, despite her godly skill.

Obviously Voidwraths think that biting is a nice tactical move against voidspawn, or maybe they just like the taste of abyssal taint. Oryx bites some drone in its tail and shakes around, but then falls into murky pool. Baltharaaz and Scaplier join him in a moment...

So. Baltharaaz and Grombardrim were killed, Oryx drowned, Scalpier is wounded. Some randon troll was bit and soon will become a thrall, I think. Saber has chopped that troll in slices. AnimaRytak suffers from severe blood loss, though I don't see any wounds... except the fat of his right lower arm that is gone. That's strange. Something burned his arm that nobody noticed.
Also he's covered with voidspawn grime.

it's 21st Timber here. Unlucky month.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: April 17, 2014, 03:59:55 pm »

Welp.  So much for me ever getting to Holistic Detective levels >.<

Then again, I'm pretty sure Toady made it all but impossible for a mortal Dorf to become that powerful now.

Edit:  Well, people, my brain did it again.  It came out a few seconds later with a theory.  Gimli and Legolas couldn't stand each other, right?  But after Moria, they started to become friends.  What's the main event that happened between the two of them in Moria?  Legolas stopped Gimli from falling, by grabbing onto his beard.  That spawned the most epic interracial bromance in fiction.  But I got to thinking, what was it about that grab that caused two diametrically-opposed men to become such steadfast friends?  And then I got it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 04:07:39 pm by Grombardrim »
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: April 17, 2014, 04:23:27 pm »

of all the damn things...

WITH AND ELF OF ALL THINGS!!!

by the warp and the void grom! are you pissed off at us or somthing for dying again?!?
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>

LegendLost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: April 17, 2014, 04:23:55 pm »

Does anyone know the queue for fortress overseer?

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: April 17, 2014, 04:25:28 pm »

i think im next, but ill have to hurry my turn, so dont expcet anything but a small mini-project and everyone inside the fort...also which levers close the fort?
then our avatar of terry is next after me.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: April 17, 2014, 05:10:48 pm »

Honestly, Chaos?  No, I'm not.  But I figured someone else should share in the pain that my brain's Fell Mood caused me.
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: April 17, 2014, 08:36:05 pm »

All my attention was occupied by a troll. Seems right.
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: April 17, 2014, 08:45:50 pm »

WOT?

Shaggard

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't need no arms to strangle, nor teeth to bite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: April 19, 2014, 01:03:10 am »

Might be, but I think he's a bit overpowered. I mean, he's already a killing machine that explodes any enemy, so no need to charge him with artifact axe.

We have a goblin siege, and our "friendly" troll that dwelled next to Ass Arena turned hostile. It threw Shaggard into cavern lake. As a sing of disaster, the ghost of Peregarrett the MuckRootBerserk has risen!
Voidwrath took care of puny goblins, but we lost Kotter the leatherwork who was caungh outside. And here we have another siege of voidspawn! A squad of them just jumped out forest where VoidWrath was finishing last goblins. Anothe squad swapned at the palisade, and the third at far north border. There also some random troll idles, so they have something to kill for now.

Meanwhile Saber tries to deal with troll who drowned Shaggard, but she's presed by it and just can't land a proper hit with her sword, despite her godly skill.

Obviously Voidwraths think that biting is a nice tactical move against voidspawn, or maybe they just like the taste of abyssal taint. Oryx bites some drone in its tail and shakes around, but then falls into murky pool. Baltharaaz and Scaplier join him in a moment...

So. Baltharaaz and Grombardrim were killed, Oryx drowned, Scalpier is wounded. Some randon troll was bit and soon will become a thrall, I think. Saber has chopped that troll in slices. AnimaRytak suffers from severe blood loss, though I don't see any wounds... except the fat of his right lower arm that is gone. That's strange. Something burned his arm that nobody noticed.
Also he's covered with voidspawn grime.

it's 21st Timber here. Unlucky month.

Drownings gotta be one of the more humane ways to die in Murdermachines, not nearly enough suffering involved.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: April 19, 2014, 01:32:11 am »

drowning? well cant think of a bettrr way to die...

other then old age...but no dwarf ever dies of old age in murdermachines...and that does will be buried with honors...in magma...for heresy.

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: April 19, 2014, 01:37:48 am »

Just when I thought I made the Voidgod unbreakable, someone goes and breaks him.

Damn it all!
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

Just Some Guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: April 19, 2014, 10:30:31 am »

So, will the Void God become a thrall, then?

C'est la vie!

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: April 19, 2014, 11:24:25 am »

So, will the Void God become a thrall, then?

C'est la vie!
We are fucked six ways to Sunday if that happens.
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 272