Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 794691 times)

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #3165 on: May 04, 2014, 10:28:19 am »

Please change Krosan's profession to Captain Murdermachines. It seems appropriate.

(why yes I did go see Captain America today, what of it)

Ppfpt. Why not? Let's corrupt all the superhero icons into Murdermachines forms.

I call dibs on Kyh-ron Man.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: May 04, 2014, 10:30:12 am »

I guess Anima is Thor yes.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: May 04, 2014, 10:17:13 pm »

We're lucky if Anima isn't freakin' Thanos.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: May 05, 2014, 02:16:20 am »

Grom-Bat-drim?  Not sure if anything else really works :p
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: May 05, 2014, 02:20:09 am »

Grom-Bat-drim?  Not sure if anything else really works :p

Well, if we dip into Marvel, there's always Ben Grom. ( Ben Grimm, the Thing. ) I'm sure I can think of a better one at not 2:20 AM.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: May 05, 2014, 06:10:15 pm »

Journal of Saber Idarban Elbelsoloz Zan, Saborian:
3th of Felsite, 271

Notice how my name is longer now. The people who were being attacked by those trolls and goblins insisted on calling me "The Renown Worship of Artifacts". Why they came up with that title and how it relates to me is beyond my understanding, but the name sticks.

Oh gods, there is a pack a Giant Dingos in the area. If they decide to attack, we're eatin' good tonight.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
And Krosan insists on being called "Captian Murdermachines". This, coming from a guy who makes love to his shield, makes me suspicious.

4th of Felsite, 271
Damn it all! I was close to dealing with Baru and Lanami when THIS ass shows up. I should get my comrades ready, for he will most likely fly over the defenses. I've ordered 6 soldiers down into the caverns, Including The Voidgod and 3 others of his squad, And Myself and Terry. If we are all still alive, I shall return to write about it.

Oh and Ulborb named his sword. I'll ask him the name later

13th of Felsite, 271
The beast was here, then it was there, now its gone. Drat. Oh well. I'm sure it'll pop up again.
That is Ulborb's sword. Nothing really exciting, I must say.

And we have Elves wanting to trade. I think I shall consider letting them live. That is, if any attacking enemy doesn't kill them first. Moving on, one of the ghosts here has been put to rest at last.
And Talonis Sloth has given birth to a girl.
Creepy, considering the father.

16 of Felsite, 271
You know, I saw this coming. We've got Voidspawn incoming. I have ordered everyone inside and the military to prepare. I will relish this fight.
End of page
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: May 05, 2014, 06:35:47 pm »

THE HEIR OF TERRY
« Reply #3172 on: May 05, 2014, 11:03:37 pm »

I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: May 06, 2014, 02:18:31 am »

And now we shall see how the twisted eldritch abomination handles the greatest terror known to man-, elf- and dwarf-kind: FATHERHOOD!  (actually, probably not elf-kind, they probably raise them all together like FF12's Viera or something creepy like that)
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: May 06, 2014, 07:15:32 am »

And now we shall see how the twisted eldritch abomination handles the greatest terror known to man-, elf- and dwarf-kind: FATHERHOOD!  (actually, probably not elf-kind, they probably raise them all together like FF12's Viera or something creepy like that)

Nah. All my studies into elf-kind indicate that's their big problem: Elves are terrible parents. The father has almost nothing to do with them and the mothers are pretty crappy too. Honestly, the elves would be better off raised by trolls or wolves. At least then they wouldn't be malnurished and would be taught the proper cycle of nature: eat or be eaten. Not all elves are like this but still. Enough to ruin their entire society. ( Another problem is they use magical trees to raise their young instead of doing it themselves, hence their tree-hugging ways. )

However... Terry as a father? Terrifying. I just hope the child doesn't end up worse than Anima.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3175 on: May 06, 2014, 09:32:15 am »

I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS
Terry, you sly dog.

Nah. All my studies into elf-kind indicate that's their big problem: Elves are terrible parents. The father has almost nothing to do with them and the mothers are pretty crappy too. Honestly, the elves would be better off raised by trolls or wolves. At least then they wouldn't be malnurished and would be taught the proper cycle of nature: eat or be eaten. Not all elves are like this but still. Enough to ruin their entire society. ( Another problem is they use magical trees to raise their young instead of doing it themselves, hence their tree-hugging ways. )

However... Terry as a father? Terrifying. I just hope the child doesn't end up worse than Anima.
As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure this means Anima has a sort of half brother.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: May 06, 2014, 09:34:02 am »

I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS

Welcome to mortality. Enjoy your stay.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: May 06, 2014, 02:28:40 pm »

Talonis Sloth has entered a marital trance!

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: May 06, 2014, 04:58:16 pm »

Quick question: Does anyone know what in the name of the abyss is this thing?
And what does it do?

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3179 on: May 06, 2014, 05:20:30 pm »

Quick question: Does anyone know what in the name of the abyss is this thing?
And what does it do?

DFHack thing. It's a happiness meter. The number is how many dwarves are at that level of happiness.
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 272