Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 794723 times)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #3390 on: July 09, 2014, 05:33:08 pm »

Yes, Aeon is the twenty-second card, and the card that I have drawn literally every time I take a Tarot reading.

And yeah, I guess Terry does fit better as the Devil.

Good for you?

And yea.

Yes, Aeon is the twenty-second card, and the card that I have drawn literally every time I take a Tarot reading.

And yeah, I guess Terry does fit better as the Devil.
No Eldritch Abomination card? Shame.
That depends highly on your point of view...

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3391 on: July 10, 2014, 12:22:16 pm »

With all the new pulping, discipline, and combat mechanics, I can't wait to see how DeathGate lll's handles its first battle.

(assuming we are moving over to the new version once it stabilizes and assuming we are even going to HAVE a DG3)
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: July 11, 2014, 07:09:49 am »

Final spring update!
Journal of SanDiego, master of all things mechanical

22nd Felsite 272

Pitchblende took my orders to station creatively. For that, he got ganked by greenskin. So did Mafol the Beastslayer, but he seems to be faring better. He killed the speargoblin and now chases the rest. Yuli Vlasi tripped another ambush while he was creatively interpreting my orders. I have to do something about this.
Peregar is now in the middle of the goblins, sowing blunt trauma left and right. Yuli is still alive, Xaren on the other hand is not. That's what you get for not following orders, fella. Mafol has just bitten a goblin in leg so hard, he bruised his bone.

26th Felsite 272

The ambush has been destroyed, only casualties are Pitchblende and Xaren, who wandered where they shouldn't have.

28th Felsite 272

Someone found Aoshi's corpse. Who the hell is Aoshi anyway?

And that's it for summer. Sorry I'm behind on the dorfings, but most of our population is already consisting of dorfed people, so finding the right ones isn't always easy.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: July 11, 2014, 12:06:27 pm »

I'm starting to think Mafol is Anima's illegitimate son or something. Question is, who is the mother?
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: July 13, 2014, 01:14:14 am »

I'm starting to think Mafol is Anima's illegitimate son or something. Question is, who is the mother?
Wasn't the CARPlord a CARPlady?

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: July 13, 2014, 11:50:09 am »

Oh dear

Are we shipping people now? Has Murdermachines become like this?

not sure if good, or worse

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: July 13, 2014, 04:12:04 pm »

Oh god. I leave for a month or so and not only do we get another syndrome FB, but we also get DF2014 and, well, the normal Mad Fool stuff, I guess.

On the subject of the 1600+ (1700+?) corpses lying around, I think we need to end this fort, and fast. Also, has anyone tried my fix for the Voidspawn to see if it works? Arena mode should give conclusive results.
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3397 on: July 13, 2014, 06:31:37 pm »

Oh dear

Next thing Murdermachines'll have its own freaking Tumblr fandom...

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: July 13, 2014, 08:02:09 pm »

Oh dear

Next thing Murdermachines'll have its own freaking Tumblr fandom...
Shut up, don't speak of that evil here, nor speak that evil into the world. We are merely speculating, not shipping. 'Tis important to know the difference.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: July 15, 2014, 11:27:21 am »

I've checked on my file of the fort, and Mafol has no one for family, EXCEPT a pet bunny ._. which gives me the image of Mafol, fully armored and bloodied, causally playing with his tiny bunny.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3400 on: July 16, 2014, 02:40:49 pm »

* eye roll * They don't predict the future, they manipulate it. I'd rather leave my future up to other forces and/or myself. Moreover, anything you can learn about yourself and your present can be learned through simple conversation. And as per the past? Well, who cares about that?

Anyways... We should start getting down a list of characters and where they fit.

For example, the Fool is obvious, the Emperor should be Anima, I think, Terry is the Devil, I might be Justice, the Tower is the Fort itself. ( For obvious reasons. ) The Spawn might be Death... My character might be Justice but more likely is the Hierophant. I dunno. Anyone else? Suggestions?

I'd like to submit myself for the Fortune card.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3401 on: July 23, 2014, 10:22:36 am »

I've checked on my file of the fort, and Mafol has no one for family, EXCEPT a pet bunny ._. which gives me the image of Mafol, fully armored and bloodied, causally playing with his tiny bunny.
:I That's terrifying.
* eye roll * They don't predict the future, they manipulate it. I'd rather leave my future up to other forces and/or myself. Moreover, anything you can learn about yourself and your present can be learned through simple conversation. And as per the past? Well, who cares about that?

Anyways... We should start getting down a list of characters and where they fit.

For example, the Fool is obvious, the Emperor should be Anima, I think, Terry is the Devil, I might be Justice, the Tower is the Fort itself. ( For obvious reasons. ) The Spawn might be Death... My character might be Justice but more likely is the Hierophant. I dunno. Anyone else? Suggestions?

I'd like to submit myself for the Fortune card.
Sure. :)

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: July 23, 2014, 11:58:29 am »

:I That's terrifying.
I think its hilarious. On a similar note, I could have sworn one of the Forgotten beasts ate the bunny when Mafol rushed them.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: July 24, 2014, 08:04:23 am »

Hey guys, my HDD with Murdermachines on it decided to screw me, so I can't finish and I can't even upload the unfinished turn. Sorry.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: July 24, 2014, 08:15:38 am »

Hey guys, my HDD with Murdermachines on it decided to screw me, so I can't finish and I can't even upload the unfinished turn. Sorry.

Under normal circumstances I'd bitch at Terry, but at this point I assume it's just tacitly understood that such bitching happens.
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 272