Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Goblins, a Great Evil  (Read 13630 times)

Dented Lamp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Goblins, a Great Evil
« on: January 06, 2013, 08:22:37 pm »

A great evil frequently ridiculed and rarely successful by their efforts. These are a race of sinister and chaotic immortals, willing to commit any malus with great jauncity (except when they don't). Regardless, they are so often ineffectual at evil and being an actual threat that they are the laughingstocks of even the elves. Hell, elves are arguably MORE evil, what with their fondness for cannibalism and pagan obsession with cthonic supertrees, their penchant for endless reproduction in spite of endless life and the pressures such must ultimately place upon more innocent races.

When will we see our gray friends rise to a state of darkness that wiill shine as a paragon for all subsequent evils? When will their statures fall so low that they will stand tall among the nefarious and dastardly? Think of the children! The grey, somewhat-sadistic fuglies that qualify as children.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Goblins, a Great Evil
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 08:24:14 pm »

I'm confused. What's this about?
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 08:26:20 pm »

Give goblins suggestions for more evil?
Well, there's [REDACTED]
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dented Lamp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 08:26:24 pm »

A very good question! It is a question that may be answered by another question, a question that you will have to ask yourself to divulge your question.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 08:32:57 pm »

Hah. Slayerhero just got slayerheroed. 
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 08:34:11 pm »

A very good question! It is a question that may be answered by another question, a question that you will have to ask yourself to divulge your question.

Question question question question. Question question question? Question question!
My tumblr.

Dented Lamp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 08:36:00 pm »

Alternatively, think of how ineffectual evil is in general. If only there was a way we could discuss the failings of the villainous in DF.

Dented Lamp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 08:42:12 pm »

Alternatively, think of how ineffectual evil is in general. If only there was a way we could discuss the failings of the villainous in DF.

But that would be blasphemous! I propose that we hang this man for his heretical thoughts.

Dented Lamp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2013, 08:42:56 pm »

But that would be blasphemous! I propose that we hang this man for his heretical thoughts.

Ah, another supporter! Excellent. You only further my case, you see, by demonstrating your own thoughts on the matter.

Dented Lamp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2013, 08:43:15 pm »

Ah, another supporter! Excellent. You only further my case, you see, by demonstrating your own thoughts on the matter.

I... uh... what?

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2013, 08:43:47 pm »

DL, arguing with yourself is only productive if you agree with yourself all the time.
My tumblr.

Dented Lamp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2013, 08:45:29 pm »

I... uh... what?

It's quite simple. You need only to think in terms of the nature of evil in general, and the implications it has towards the failure of logical thought evident in most organisms. Comparing this to your own statement prior, I think we may all agree that evil may be improved by exactly my current efforts.

Dented Lamp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2013, 08:47:01 pm »

DL, arguing with yourself is only productive if you agree with yourself all the time.

Nevermind, I propose that we hang this one instead.

Dented Lamp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2013, 08:47:41 pm »

I concur.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2013, 08:48:06 pm »

Well that's just because I'm a scalemate.
My tumblr.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7