Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: Cops and Robbers: Turn 17  (Read 28621 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cops and Robbers: Turn 15
« Reply #210 on: February 13, 2013, 02:15:34 pm »

PAPERWORK MAN TO THE RESCUE
(Just do paperwork, I will earn my promotion, the EASY WAY!!)

Freshmaniscoolman

• Bay Watcher
  • Internecivus raptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 13, 2013, 02:57:20 pm »

Character Sheet
Name: Balakonet Shibak
Side: Cop
Affiliation/Job: Detective
Bio: He was bought a mug by his parents with "THE BEST DETECTIVE" on it, later on his parents were killed outside the cinema, thus begins the story of the best detective.
Skill: evidence gathering.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 13, 2013, 03:02:03 pm »

Keep beating Yakuza with the bat.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 13, 2013, 03:09:57 pm »

(Psh, real cops don't do paperwork. Or arrest suspects. They shoot them while they're procrastinating on the paperwork.)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 13, 2013, 03:12:51 pm »

(I'm a detective..... I don't have much to detectivize....)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 13, 2013, 03:15:24 pm »

(Go out, kill someone, run away. When you get put on the case, you can investigate it!)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 14, 2013, 06:23:12 pm »

I somehow missed that this had a page 15, so I'll update in a little bit.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Cops and Robbers: Turn 16
« Reply #217 on: February 15, 2013, 09:28:33 pm »

Turn 16
Paperwork, dates, spray paint, interrogation, fighting

Time: Noon, Monday, 2013
Place: Generic, New Jersey

(from now on deduction and interragation roles will be ? as to avoid cluing you in to whether or not its true.)
(Also, if you have evidence that you dropped off for analysis, you can check and see if they bare ready for pickup under the evidence spoiler)

Police (Car chases, deduction, paperwork):
Crimes Reported:
Friday-Bryson Grocery Store Robbery
Saturday- Arthur Guy’s house is vandalized
Sunday- Liberty Bank robbed (Current Suspect List: Bob, Sammy, and Alfred), Little Joe murdered by Yakuza
Monday- Shootout between Namers and Lunatics, Murder of Grocery store owner, Attack on Sushi Place, robbery of New Jersey State bank, attempted robbery of Ben's Bank, robbery of THird Bank, attack in CHinese Palace, kidnapping of bartender.

Javier:
PAPERWORK MAN TO THE RESCUE
(Just do paperwork, I will earn my promotion, the EASY WAY!!)
(6) After finishing your pizza you grab new paperwork and fill it out. Your boss says he’ll consider your promotion if you fill out the application next turn. Then he turns to Balakonet and starts to talk with him about paperwork.

Currently: filing paperwork
Current Orders: investigate abandoned warehouse; Find Liberty Bank robbers
Evidence in Station: fingerprints off safe wall, security tapes (Liberty Bank Job) Evidence from warehouse shoot-out
Inventory:
0 Arrests
$258 money

Trip Hazard:
Score! Give the USB to the CSI, then call the girl asking her out for dinner. Trip's got that date in the bag.
You give the lab the USB, then (4) make a date to go see a movie with the girl.

Currently: Making a date
Current Orders: Fill out Paperwork;
Evidence: Photos, pick up in (6) six turns
0 arrests
$260 Money

Balakonet Shibak:
Character Sheet
Name: Balakonet Shibak
Side: Cop
Affiliation/Job: Detective
Bio: He was bought a mug by his parents with "THE BEST DETECTIVE" on it, later on his parents were killed outside the cinema, thus begins the story of the best detective.
Skill: evidence gathering.
Balakonet is sitting around getting coffee in the detective room, hearing about the many crimes going on. (Obligation Roll: 1) The boss stops talking to Javier about promotions and turns to him. "Balakonet? There was a car chase involving Trip Hazard and Officer Johnson where Trip killed a suspect. I need you to track them down and interview them for possible disciplinary action. Can you do that?"

Currently: getting orders
Current Orders: Interview Trip and Johnson
Evidence:
0 arrests
$100 Money

Robbers:

Joe Nix:
Spray them in the face
Pulling out the spray can you (5 vs. 5)(3 vs. 1) spray at both of them, one dodges, and one gets covered in spray paint. (2) The guy with the cell phone loses reception.

Currently: Attacked by pedestrians
$785/5000
Inventory: Sheath Knife, spray-paint

Bob the Burglar:
Heading back to the safe house, you interrogate the bartender. (?) “Look, I know the informant, his name’s Buddy Samson, and if you let me go, I’ll help you lay a trap for him since you probably won’t take my word for it.”

Currently: abducting bartender, Found the spy?
Current Orders: Find the spy
Inventory: Skeleton Keys, Safe-door shield, gun, map to Lunatic Base, gloves, clown mask
$544/5000

Jimmy the Snitch:
Turn 15
End of GWG's job.
That's a bad sign...
Oh. That wasn't so bad.

Lay low for half an hour or so. Inquire as to where the gas station group is convening. Join them.
After wandering around for half an hour you meet the (2) two guys who are planning the job. They take you to the armory and ask you whether you want to stick to your weapons now or get some new ones.

Current Orders: Join gas station robbery group
Currently: joining gas station robbers
Inventory:  Incomprehensible accent, fedora, tommy gun, Hoodie, molotov cocktails x2, baseball bat
$200/5000

Marcus "Tiger" Mau:
Keep beating Yakuza with the bat.
(2+1 vs. 6) You swing your bat at the Yakuza, who blocks it very hard. (4-1) That old bat of yours is surprisingly hardy. (4 vs. 1) The Yakuza grabs your baseball bat and swings it at you, hitting you in the head and knocking you down. Before everything goes black, (5) you see the Yakuza smirking at you as you fall unconscious. The Tough on fire (4) gets out of it and attacks the Yakuza who shoved him in, (2 vs. 4) getting a punch to the chest for his pains. Another Tough attacks the Yakuza who knocked you out and (3 vs. 3) punches and misses. The third Tough draws a gun and (6 vs. 2) shoots dead the Yakuza.

Current Orders: none
Currently: unconscious, (3 Yakuza dead, one tough shot in arm, one tough on fire)
Inventory: Brass Knuckles (+1 to blocks), Katana,
Miscellaneous Items on ground: old baseball bat (1/6 chance of breaking if it makes contact with an object)
$290/5000
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 15, 2013, 09:32:02 pm »

Now Attack!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 15, 2013, 09:36:33 pm »

FILL OUT PROMOTION APPLICATION!
CONTINUE EPIC PAPERWORK FILLING!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 15, 2013, 09:47:26 pm »

Look around the armory before making a decision.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 15, 2013, 09:53:41 pm »

take his word for it and set the trap, have a lunatic follow him though
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 15, 2013, 11:42:37 pm »

Wake up, hit a Yakuza and run.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 16, 2013, 10:01:58 pm »

waiting on fniff and freshman
Sigtext

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 16, 2013, 10:04:51 pm »

Cruise around looking for criminals, explicitly ignoring paperwork
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16