Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: DF Assistant: Never miss game events with 5 advisors keeping track (update v1.3)  (Read 10610 times)

Wolfechu

• Bay Watcher
  • Just zis guy, y'know?
    • View Profile
    • The Way Home

Liking the look of this; is there a way of resizing the font used?

(Apologies if you've said and I've just missed it)

DarkDvr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Liking the look of this; is there a way of resizing the font used?

(Apologies if you've said and I've just missed it)

Not currently, but seems like I should add an option for font type and size in the next version.

Garfunkel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This looks great! Downloading.

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

P2W

Curious question, but would you in the future ever be open to contextual portrait art so that i could re-utilize this application when playing as other races like the all-races-mod or Meph's masterwork? Perhaps by detecting the race of the entity or leaving it open ended for users to put in their own custom art on some criteria.

DarkDvr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

P2W

Curious question, but would you in the future ever be open to contextual portrait art so that i could re-utilize this application when playing as other races like the all-races-mod or Meph's masterwork? Perhaps by detecting the race of the entity or leaving it open ended for users to put in their own custom art on some criteria.

Sure thing, I just need the art. With current copyright obsession that's the hardest part, heh.
In terms of adding your own custom art - that's a good idea. I think I'll add that option when I work on the next version.
Pages: 1 [2]