Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 61

Author Topic: [SUGGESTIONS] for DFhack plugins  (Read 136000 times)

Isngrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [SUGGESTIONS] for DFhack plugins
« Reply #705 on: August 11, 2015, 01:42:01 am »

Ill just have to base it of the skill of the wielder for now then....using Roses scripts i might add
08:43 PM The wild animals and insects sang a merry tune and the trees performed a dance. I know you're trying to cheer me up, Vishnu, but that was actually a bit creepy.-Rhons

Isngrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: August 16, 2015, 12:26:51 pm »

Is it possible (or is there a script that can) to change an individual creatures CREATURE_CLASS through DFhack?

I'm looking for a way to have nobles that are supposed to be the strongest in the fort,but i want to avoid a transformation.
08:43 PM The wild animals and insects sang a merry tune and the trees performed a dance. I know you're trying to cheer me up, Vishnu, but that was actually a bit creepy.-Rhons

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: August 21, 2015, 11:16:43 pm »

It is likely impossible.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: August 21, 2015, 11:20:56 pm »

It is totally impossible. CREATURE_CLASS is a raw-only thing.

Manzeenan

• Bay Watcher
  • [SLOWLEARNER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: September 01, 2015, 09:22:26 pm »

has anyone mentioned an improved quest gui that tracks quests for different civiliations? Like pre df-2014

Atomic Chicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: September 04, 2015, 08:12:24 am »

Not a plugin request, but this seems to be the general thread for dfhack suggestions. How about an official alteration of syndrome-trigger to add support for detecting syndromes by syn_class instead of syn_name if required? It would be quite a useful feature in my opinion.
As mentioned in the previous turn, the most exciting field of battle this year will be in the Arstotzkan capitol, with plenty of close-quarter fighting and siege warfare.  Arstotzka, accordingly, spent their design phase developing a high-altitude tactical bomber. 

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: September 04, 2015, 08:20:09 am »

It's in syndrome-util but not in modtools/add-syndrome.

Code: [Select]
local syndromeUtil = require('syndrome-util')
local numberErased = syndromeUtil.eraseSyndromeClass(unit, 'name of syndrome class to be removed') --unit should be a df.unit, not a unit id

ramshield

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: November 20, 2015, 06:33:58 am »

A script that automatically forbids eggs that are fertile?

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: November 20, 2015, 06:41:32 am »

I was working on a plugin to do that at one point, but the main issue is canceling hauling jobs that have already begun. I can probably figure something out, though.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: November 23, 2015, 08:14:07 am »

I was working on a plugin to do that at one point, but the main issue is canceling hauling jobs that have already begun. I can probably figure something out, though.
Spawn magma on the hauler?

Just kidding... a script to toggle gathering fertile eggs would be awesome.
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: December 04, 2015, 05:54:32 pm »

but the main issue is canceling hauling jobs that have already begun.

I did that for my conveyor belt workshop...

Take a look at "User/DFHack/Powered/Belts" in the Rubble 6.16 package (that addon isn't included with Rubble 7 yet).
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

jobywalker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: December 12, 2015, 03:53:22 am »

I'd love to have the ability to prevent certain jobs from being assigned to a specific Workshop.  The Farmer's Workshop is the prime example -- I'd like to have each workshop specializing in one job and some of those jobs are best assigned via the manager rather than via a repeating workflow job (milking/cheesemaking for example).

Pikkaro

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: December 22, 2015, 09:11:29 am »

More suggestions:

- A way to highlight the cursor position, like a togglable cross centered on it. Would also help with aligning structures or designations that aren't immediately next to each other.

- Please make it possible to supply a keyword to the ls command. There are a lot of plugins, and looking for a keyword by reading all the descriptions is rather tedious.

- More verbose output when loo(k)ing at stones / ores / gems, like the material value, possible products, weight, melting point etc. Would help newbies a lot I assume, and would go well with the digv command.

arbarbonif

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: December 22, 2015, 03:19:09 pm »

I'd love to have the ability to prevent certain jobs from being assigned to a specific Workshop.  The Farmer's Workshop is the prime example -- I'd like to have each workshop specializing in one job and some of those jobs are best assigned via the manager rather than via a repeating workflow job (milking/cheesemaking for example).
Actually a workflow-esque cron-ish setup for jobs would be nice.  Every 3 months, enable any repeat shearing jobs in workshops.  Once a year (in autumn) restart the brew fruit repeating job.  No idea how you would setup a workable UI for that tho.

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: December 22, 2015, 04:59:28 pm »

More verbose output when loo(k)ing at stones / ores / gems, like the material value, possible products, weight, melting point etc. Would help newbies a lot I assume, and would go well with the digv command.

This already exists; it's the view-item-info script. Unless you mean before mining it out, which is harder to deal with well.
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 61