Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Crime  (Read 11924 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Crime
« Reply #225 on: January 13, 2013, 01:26:10 am »

Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 13, 2013, 09:09:38 am »

Shoot them.
That's not what I meant.
Then you shouldn't have accidentally implied it. You should have added something about how you don't want to shoot them. I don't either. Run. If they shoot, they're criminals and our ghost will press charges. Remember--if they're shooting on sight, we have no chance of escaping alive. If they aren't, we can escape if we don't shoot. We don't have the firepower to take out the cops, so don't bother.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 13, 2013, 01:23:14 pm »

Sigh.

Shoot them.
That's not what I meant.
Then you shouldn't have accidentally implied it. You should have added something about how you don't want to shoot them. I don't either. Run. If they shoot, they're criminals and our ghost will press charges. Remember--if they're shooting on sight, we have no chance of escaping alive. If they aren't, we can escape if we don't shoot. We don't have the firepower to take out the cops, so don't bother.

Reluctant +1
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 13, 2013, 02:33:39 pm »

Shoot them.
That's not what I meant.

I was just stating that we don't know what these cops are like. And if we're living in a crapsack corrupted dystopian society or something, it doesn't matter if we press charges because every cop in the city could be on their side. We have to judge them off this experience. And if we say anything about them we're leaving some evidence to the police, and I don't think getting these guys fired is worth letting the whole fuzz know something about ourselves.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 13, 2013, 02:40:05 pm »

Anyhow, run away fast.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 13, 2013, 04:50:47 pm »

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 13, 2013, 05:24:55 pm »

Anyhow, run away fast.
+1
+1

Zigzag and turn corners and stuff. Don't be a target.

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 13, 2013, 05:28:39 pm »

Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 13, 2013, 05:39:12 pm »

Sig

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 17, 2013, 03:46:58 pm »

Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 17, 2013, 10:05:36 pm »

Run Johnny Adrian, run!
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]