Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Did your school have Cliques?  (Read 5454 times)

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Did your school have Cliques?
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2013, 09:09:15 am »

I'm my school in the UK, there was only really 3 cliques, although you could probably say they were more like groups.

Now, they were split down racial lines.

One the one hand, there were the muslims.

Then there were the non-muslim Blacks

and then there were the White, Sikh, Hindu, Buddhist etc in the third group. In that third group there was a sub-group who was the 'In-Crowd'.

There were a lot of fights between the Muslims and Blacks, so much so at one point 3 police vans, 2 dog units, 5 squad cars and a riot squad had to turn up to disband what had effectively become a brawl between blacks and Muslims from all years, including the use of weapons. Two teachers got stabbed and one got brained by a lump hammer from the workshops.

There was a fight every second day, a brawl every month or so and the odd stabbing.

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
Re: Did your school have Cliques?
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2013, 11:32:52 am »

Hmm, I was almost certain I had marked this page with my post, and specifically discussed the Plebian thing. Must be going mad.

Now that it occurs to me there might be bias in my school towards kids of your own club, but it's not so noticeable that it's a problem.

Needs quote :P. Who? Me? If so, goes without saying. Also, though i give you the benefit of the doubt on these forums, be careful in your use of "blacks" outside it. Tends to be used in unpleasant circumstances.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 11:36:43 am by Novel »
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]