Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15

Author Topic: You Lead the Zombie Horde  (Read 24313 times)

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
You Lead the Zombie Horde
« on: January 13, 2013, 09:12:35 am »

Sometimes, you wondered what was it with the zombie clichès about a zombie horde sprouting up from nowhere and suddenly managing to conquer the world without a fight.
Sometimes you queried yourself at night thinking: "Sheesh, what is it with those stupid army men who can't even fight in line, who can't apparently know the value of fighting the zombie hordes holed up in tanks, and who apparently can't even properly nuke a country when it's breeched by a zombie plague?"
Sometimes you kind of shook your head, willing to let it all slide and go on and about your apparently normal life.
Problem is normal just left you.
You remember, of course, the accident.
The vicious attack that took you out was something kind of cheesy, really. Some sort of horrendous B-movie cliché had you walking down a street during the middle of the night and get stabbed to death by a mugger.
So you died. Mind you, you died in the sense that you saw darkness. Complete and utter darkness.
And then, just like in the worst possible movies out of only god knows what type of film, you came back to life.
Well, un-life actually.
So the problem is, you actually chewed your way out of the coffin they dropped you in, you clawed with your hands your way up and, of course...
It's midday.
There isn't much of a soul around, maybe an old granny somewhere in the cemetery, but you wouldn't judge on that. It would have been much easier if this had been a cliché film actually: wake up in the middle of the night, start walking, get honked by hot steamy cheerleaders and bite them while the camera pans out and the music starts getting dreadful in an attempt to scare the spectator stiff.
Pity it doesn't that way.
So to recap, you're apparently a zombie. You're apparently in a cemetery. You apparently have some sort of mild remembrance of how to actually think properly, and you aren't actually hungry.
That might actually change, but at the present you have another thought crossing your mind.
They gave you a nice suit for your funeral! You always knew the only moment you'd put up a suit would be at your marriage or at your funeral, and guess what, the latter won on the first.
You turn around to look at your tombstone.
Name:
Surname:
Date of Birth:
Date of Death: 13/01/2013
In loving memory.
Photo:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You Lead the Zombie Horde
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 09:22:16 am »

Name: Jack I. MacBride
Date of Birth: 1991
Date of Death: 1/1/2014
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 09:25:46 am »

Name: Sakura
Surname: Kinomoto
Date of Birth: 01/04/2000
Date of Death: 13/01/2013
In loving memory.
Photo:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 09:41:20 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 09:38:58 am »

Uh, scaheap? Your math is off...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 09:40:22 am »

0+13=35.......
Seems legit

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 09:42:50 am »

Uh, scaheap? Your math is off...
I was going with the cannon birthday then I remember the pic was off so I change it and forgot to remove that bookkeeping.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 10:28:01 am »

...Why on Earth do you want us to be a small girl?
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 10:40:46 am »

Patient zero is usually male and middle-aged, GM want less clichés so little girl is the way to go.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 10:53:14 am »

Patient zero is usually male and middle-aged, GM want less clichés so little girl is the way to go.

...Thing is, little girls are kind of fragile.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2013, 10:56:09 am »

Unless we lose the cliche'd Zombies Are Glass thing, where zombies take waay too much damage. And it would be cute!
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2013, 10:57:56 am »

Depending on how intelligent and human-looking we are, though, we might not need to be tough. Besides, as a zombie, we're pretty tough no matter who we were.
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2013, 11:01:09 am »

We are Sakura Kinomoto, the most badass little girl after Nanaho Takamachi AKA Miss I will befriend with nukes.

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2013, 11:01:55 am »

NAME: Jack
SURNAME: Jackson
DATE OF BIRTH: 17/ 10/ 2011
DATE OF DEATH: 13/01/2013

Less cliche's? What about a baby zombie
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 11:03:26 am by Child of Armok »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2013, 11:08:56 am »

Somehow, I doubt an infant would fit the description in the first post...
Sig

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2013, 11:13:54 am »

Somehow, I doubt an infant would fit the description in the first post...
Maybe it's a smart infant....who thinks alot.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15