Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 262903 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: An Adventure with Treasure! Well Damn...
« Reply #1560 on: April 21, 2013, 04:31:08 pm »

All right! Now THIS is awesome!
Search for someone.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: April 21, 2013, 04:40:43 pm »

Also, not that I'm complaining, but shouldn't the bad loot actually have some consequences? As it is it's rather OP for Osborn getting awesome loot with no negative consequences and his bonuses to other stats.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: April 21, 2013, 04:41:38 pm »

Fire at Ushil to impede his progress with the circle!

Four... Three shots? Can't tell... Still, this is quite a mismatch, I need a strategy...
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: April 21, 2013, 04:49:44 pm »

Also, not that I'm complaining, but shouldn't the bad loot actually have some consequences? As it is it's rather OP for Osborn getting awesome loot with no negative consequences and his bonuses to other stats.
Agreed.
Hence why Dark is capitalizing on this new bandwagon.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: April 21, 2013, 05:13:28 pm »

"KAHAHAHA! I'm fucked Kahahaha!" Evil Lucky says in his madness. Lucky let's go of the Spear.... he maybe mad but he knows when he needs to run and holding the spear won't let him run.

"Aurwyn! This is where we run!" Lucky says as he runs to where Aurwyn is hiding.

Let go of the spear and run as fast as I can toward Aurwyn and pick her up and just keep running.... in particular to a forest or someplace where it'd be hard for the dragon to spot me. Have Aurwyn crash the meteor into the dragon.... even better more try to increase the gravity on it so it'll do more damage. ((If that meteor was able to blow up a whole mountain, then it sure as hell is the only chance I have in damaging it.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: April 21, 2013, 05:56:51 pm »

Despite all regulations and warnings that if he dies here again, he'll die for good, Kordos can no longer sit back and watch as the man he let go continues to run amok in this world.

Name: G.C. Marshall Kordos
Looks: Wears a green duster and green cowboy hat, with an olive vest underneath on which is pinned a silver badge shaped like a cloak. Wears old-timey sunglasses and keeps his brown beard neat and trim. He's back, and this time it's personal.
Stats:
Strength: =
Endurance: -----
Dexterity: +++++
Affinity: ------
Luck: +++
Badassery: +++
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: April 21, 2013, 06:29:32 pm »

Oh, it has some consequences alright. He was statted to deal with the book, but if you couldn't tell from the last round, the bookwyrm attacks whoever has the lowest badassery. Now, it doesn't matter if you roll a 6+6+10 for badassery. If you're the only one around, that's still the lowest.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: April 21, 2013, 06:31:09 pm »

Oh, it has some consequences alright. He was statted to deal with the book, but if you couldn't tell from the last round, the bookwyrm attacks whoever has the lowest badassery. Now, it doesn't matter if you roll a 6+6+10 for badassery. If you're the only one around, that's still the lowest.

So if I can run fast enough, I'm saved? I better hope I run real quick!
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: April 21, 2013, 06:46:36 pm »

Aw...I was hoping I could supervillain-takeover the Bookwyrm! Maybe if I kept some respawning, low-Badassery minions around...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: April 21, 2013, 07:17:17 pm »

DAAAMMMIIITTTTTT

And to think the trollery was just about to commence...

Oh well I think I found a different way.

Name: Craig
Looks: Scarred for life because of Yukkuri's (his one true love) amazing dance moves. His arch nemesis's Bobby and Sir Iron-Blood will pay for what they did to Yukkuri. He ran to seek shelter suspiciously at the exact location of the spawn point for some odd reason.
Stats:
Strength: 0
Endurance: -3
Dexterity: +5
Affinity: -6
Luck: +3
Badassery: +1
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 07:20:21 pm by stefmor90 »

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: April 21, 2013, 08:08:25 pm »

After reading through the thread, the epic-ness is too much to resist. Waitlist me!

Spoiler: Raynen (click to show/hide)

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: April 21, 2013, 08:18:06 pm »

((thanks for the info!))
fly up and find my  throne room in the castle. Command wyrm to kill the lucky guy. THE BOOK-WYRM BRAKES FOR NOBODY!
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: April 21, 2013, 08:31:44 pm »

"What was that noise? I need to be better equipped to deal with such rabble!"
Cautiously move through the forest. If anything attacks me, throw my paper airplane at it.
((Oh dear, Osborne needs to be stopped.))
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

Benjamaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: April 21, 2013, 08:38:42 pm »

Pick up pole-speaker, then tell Bobby and Sir Iron-Blood to investigate the dragon and attack it if it gives them trouble.
(don't want to be anywhere near them when their marks are all gone)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: April 21, 2013, 08:46:01 pm »

take the hunters rifle and all of his spare ammo, run for the hills.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 159