Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 256610 times)

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: An Adventure with Treasure! Ronery Puppetmaster!
« Reply #1710 on: May 05, 2013, 05:55:18 pm »

((and now I'm the chosen one??? well, that was unexpected.))

follow to throne room with great speed while not dying!
WHAT DOES IT SAY

It tells me... things. like I said, I'm now the chosen one. This is all I'm saying.
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: May 05, 2013, 05:57:00 pm »

((and now I'm the chosen one??? well, that was unexpected.))

follow to throne room with great speed while not dying!
WHAT DOES IT SAY

It tells me... things. like I said, I'm now the chosen one. This is all I'm saying.
Well, a large amount of people are now coming to kill you. I suppose that happens a lot with Chosen ones.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: May 05, 2013, 06:28:44 pm »

Especially plot-important ones.

Test ghostly abilities. Try to make the frog not want to eat me. Flee if this fails.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Benjamaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: May 05, 2013, 06:32:18 pm »

Good...
I, in a somewhat quieter tone, speak into the mic:To all the soldiers and other able fighters who can hear me, I no proclaim war on the Wyrm of Dread* and its master, Osborn! You are either with me or against me! Bobby! Sir Iron-Blood! bring me any followers you may find, kill any one who gets in your way! My name is Zonix! Me'e tol ansean meloer!**and then look at the next card in my deck of many things

*I know it's the Bookwyrm, but it's be so meta if I said that.
**That's my own made up language. not trying to copy our kind and gracious GM

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: May 05, 2013, 07:14:18 pm »

"Nothing for me, thanks. However..."

Alena talks while inspecting one of the closer puppets.

"I've heard these lands house quite a bit of, well, loot, to put it bluntly. I first came here looking for my sister, who came looking for my other sister, who was transported here to partake in some sort of competition on the crater formerly known as Death Mountain. However, I myself seem to have been dragged into this competition as well, and believe that the more loot you have, the more powerful you become. We both only wish to survive long enough to escape. And, er, loot couldn't hurt. The point is, I was wondering if you knew of any of this 'Loot'."
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: May 05, 2013, 07:20:34 pm »

((Crap... Missed a turn.))
"Let's see what they have on this marvel..."
Help man the most badass piece of weaponry apparent.
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: May 05, 2013, 07:22:10 pm »

Especially plot-important ones.
*jealous grumbling*
Sig! Onol

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: May 05, 2013, 08:27:49 pm »

I love how there's this huge fight going on in the middle of the valley(?), and Borno and I are just off having a plot all to ourselves.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: May 05, 2013, 08:30:31 pm »

Heck, most everyone who's doing much of anything except running when there's a miles-long dragon on the loose has skewed priorities.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: May 05, 2013, 08:32:06 pm »

Heck, most everyone who's doing much of anything except running when there's a miles-long dragon on the loose has skewed priorities.
I'm nowhere near it, so I don't have to care!
I only have to care about the two dumkoffs who seem to want to kill me despite my minimun END roll being 11.
Sig! Onol

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: May 05, 2013, 08:33:04 pm »

Anyone want to tell me what im doing or am i still running around clutching where my hand was?
also, why have my last two moves been ignored?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: May 05, 2013, 08:33:30 pm »

I only have to care about the two dumkoffs who seem to want to kill me despite my minimun END roll being 11.
Idea:
You go attack the dragon to distract it! My old character would have paid you handsomely once that happened if he could figure out how to control the Bookwyrm!
Sig

Benjamaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: May 05, 2013, 08:34:57 pm »

dummkopfs, no offence or anything, just needed to correct you, my inner grammer german nazi activated. ...wait a second.

...this is actually !!scientist!!, by the way. Why am I on Benjamaru's account? he made the mistake of letting me use his computer.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 08:37:08 pm by Benjamaru »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: May 05, 2013, 08:35:27 pm »

Idea:
You go attack the dragon to distract it! My old character would have paid you handsomely once that happened if he could figure out how to control the Bookwyrm!
I'm also trapped inside a cocoon of magical red light that I can't break due to having a cumulative -2 STR penalty, and I don't want to try my luck against a dragon that big until I can get rolls of ... maybe 20?
dummkopfs
...You can see I'm not German.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: May 05, 2013, 08:36:48 pm »

Idea:
I'm also trapped inside a cocoon of magical red light that I can't break due to having a cumulative -2 STR penalty, and I don't want to try my luck against a dragon that big until I can get rolls of ... maybe 20?
Well, that's fine by me. Ghost can't actually control anything, pay you, or for that matter truthfully claim to want to control the Bookwyrm. I'm not sure if it's noticed! ...Well, probably. It is a ginormous dragon, after all...
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 159