Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 262820 times)

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: An Adventure with Treasure! Ronery Puppetmaster!
« Reply #1725 on: May 05, 2013, 10:00:19 pm »

Fire again into the melee, or at anyone who attacks me.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: May 06, 2013, 04:23:55 am »

"Thanks for your help now we must finish this beastly mostrosity and I will share the spoils with you if you help."
MURDER HIM, then share spoils with Raynen if available
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: May 06, 2013, 07:15:36 am »

"Uh, I would like to decline too, because we are adventuring after all.
And yeah, if you would tell us about any loot we could gain it'd be fantastic!"

While saying this she inspects the building that they are currently in.
I love how there's this huge fight going on in the middle of the valley(?), and Borno and I are just off having a plot all to ourselves.
Not to mention Tsuchigumo550 and scapheap too. So many plots, so little time!

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: May 06, 2013, 02:48:11 pm »

Anyone want to tell me what im doing or am i still running around clutching where my hand was?
also, why have my last two moves been ignored?

Well, two turns ago you set your heartfish on Petipor. And last turn, you didn't post an action. You're currently standing int the same room as scap and tsuchi, smoking a pipe like the classy one-armed bastard you are.

I love how there's this huge fight going on in the middle of the valley(?), and Borno and I are just off having a plot all to ourselves.
Not to mention Tsuchigumo550 and scapheap too. So many plots, so little time!

I developed the entire setting complete with characters and motives before I switched to this map. So there are quite a few plots going on, all linked to the one plot to rule them all, which has yet to be fully discovered.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: May 06, 2013, 03:37:15 pm »

So everything is all connected? Sweet! Though I bet you had to make something up for the whole dragon thing lol. Wondering what sort of thing I'm going to run into.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: May 06, 2013, 03:48:41 pm »

I think I may be reaching the inner levels of the plot. Not sure though, but hints at a creations story have been made by a certain individual.
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Benjamaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: May 06, 2013, 04:20:22 pm »

Heck, most everyone who's doing much of anything except running when there's a miles-long dragon on the loose has skewed priorities.
I'm nowhere near it, so I don't have to care!
I only have to care about the two dumkoffs who seem to want to kill me despite my minimun END roll being 11.
dummkopfs, no offence or anything, just needed to correct you, my inner grammer german nazi activated. ...wait a second.

...this is actually !!scientist!!, by the way. Why am I on Benjamaru's account? he made the mistake of letting me use his computer.

Like you even asked, I just haven't changed my password in forever xD

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: May 06, 2013, 06:11:38 pm »

That's hilarious.

And yeah, I can't help but wonder what I'd do if I was weaving this complex, interconnecting world for my players to explore and discover the hidden plots when suddenly BAM! Giant murderous dragon on the loose!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: May 06, 2013, 10:04:45 pm »

I developed the entire setting complete with characters and motives before I switched to this map. So there are quite a few plots going on, all linked to the one plot to rule them all, which has yet to be fully discovered.
Hmmm. All the more reason to continue exploring!
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: May 06, 2013, 10:06:49 pm »

That's hilarious.

And yeah, I can't help but wonder what I'd do if I was weaving this complex, interconnecting world for my players to explore and discover the hidden plots when suddenly BAM! Giant murderous dragon on the loose!
Like any DM ever.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: May 06, 2013, 10:33:22 pm »

That's hilarious.

It's not so much plots that I made as I did people, factions, and motives. So now it's just a matter of deciding how everything reacts to the bookwyrm, and how that'll tie into everything. It's like the storytelling equivalent of chemistry.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: May 07, 2013, 04:05:47 pm »

It's not so much plots that I made as I did people, factions, and motives. So now it's just a matter of deciding how everything reacts to the bookwyrm, and how that'll tie into everything. It's like the storytelling equivalent of chemistry.
Presumably the part of chemistry where you see how various mixtures react to acute physical trauma.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Benjamaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: May 09, 2013, 07:37:49 pm »

Wouldn't it be funny if all the events in this game happened in real time. Like, all the time in between turns was just all the characters standing around doing nothing. Maybe start reading a magazine or eating a sandwich. That town of puppets must get awkward fast when your just standing there doing nothing. Well, this is just me killing some time, don't read into it too much.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: May 09, 2013, 09:13:40 pm »

You know what would be funnier? If this is how it worked in real life.

Wait, did I say funny? I meant horrible. New people show up when old ones die, there's almost no discouragement against killing, and the worst killers have the most toys.
Sig

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: May 10, 2013, 07:32:53 am »

It would make for a great movie, though.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 159