Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 262315 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Arthur's Cosmetic Portals!
« Reply #450 on: February 13, 2013, 10:07:06 pm »

Its a 20 foot tall plant monster that resembles a cross between a pineapple and an octopus, also it has like 20 eyestalks surrounding its huge mouth that takes up the entire front half of its body and has hundreds of needle sharp teeth.

Agree to summon one and i will return your mystical god flower
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: February 13, 2013, 10:54:07 pm »

"Why on earth would you want- Fine, fine, I'll make you your damn pineapple octopus. But I'm going to have to make it a sturdier cage than the  grass fortress, and it has to stay in there."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: February 13, 2013, 11:15:31 pm »

we have a deal, if you summon my new pet inside the stone tower i will relinquish your staff and make no attempts to free it from its confinement.

powerslide over to radzak, command sniper tree to animate the top branches and throw its occupant out into thin air.

After doing this hand the god flower back to radzak but do not release my hold on it until he has fulfilled his part of the bargain. Be prepared to defend myself in case of a doublecross
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 13, 2013, 11:22:19 pm »

Ah, karma.

Hang on for dear life.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 13, 2013, 11:33:14 pm »

...Wait. Crap. I'm in the tower.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 13, 2013, 11:49:45 pm »

Errr run?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 13, 2013, 11:50:25 pm »

Oh, that wasn't intentional?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: February 13, 2013, 11:59:00 pm »

Hell no, i was hoping to team up with you once my pet turns up

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 14, 2013, 12:05:59 am »

You have a turn or so to evacuate the tower before it becomes a monster cage.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: February 14, 2013, 03:22:54 am »

Marboro? Isn't that the plant thing from final fantasy games?
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 14, 2013, 03:33:49 am »

Yup, also that reminds me...
Kadzar you gotta modify your action to summon the marlboro when i hand you the staff, preferably after allowing arthur time to escape from the tower

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 14, 2013, 04:17:21 am »

Yup, also that reminds me...
Kadzar you gotta modify your action to summon the marlboro when i hand you the staff, preferably after allowing arthur time to escape from the tower

Why should he? I don't mind him getting eaten since even though he saved my ass, for I'm betting he was trying to kill me by making me so old i turn to dust, or by making fall to death (which won't work with Lilia around.)

Well atleast that's my OOC reason for just letting him get eaten. IC reason he should live, if I ever meet him and find out he makes the portals, I wanna thank him.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 14, 2013, 09:41:29 am »

Marboro? Isn't that the plant thing from final fantasy games?
No, I'm pretty sure Marlboro is a Cigar Brand.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 14, 2013, 03:33:20 pm »

Its both

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 14, 2013, 04:49:01 pm »

Here's the Marboro King for anyone half interested

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

But yeah... that'll be something hard to kill. Glad I'm not the one in the tower. Plus what guarantees that that'll listen to whoever summon it? Well that'll be interesting on it's own as well lol.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 159