Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 256661 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Arthur's Cosmetic Portals!
« Reply #465 on: February 14, 2013, 05:24:04 pm »

That's why I plan to build a cage for it, and I'm not going to summon the marlboro king until Arthur is out of their because Greencloaks don't kill people for no reason.

When Sven hands me back the staff, I'll create a cage made of trees big enough to hold a marlboro king with bars spaced wide enough to allow Arthur to escape but not enough to let the monster out.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Arthur's Cosmetic Portals!
« Reply #466 on: February 14, 2013, 05:59:37 pm »

Yup, also that reminds me...
Kadzar you gotta modify your action to summon the marlboro when i hand you the staff, preferably after allowing arthur time to escape from the tower
Why should he? I don't mind him getting eaten since even though he saved my ass, for I'm betting he was trying to kill me by making me so old i turn to dust, or by making fall to death (which won't work with Lilia around.)
*whistles innocently*

Well atleast that's my OOC reason for just letting him get eaten. IC reason he should live, if I ever meet him and find out he makes the portals, I wanna thank him.
I'm glad you won't stab me once I escape the tower.

That's why I plan to build a cage for it, and I'm not going to summon the marlboro king until Arthur is out of their because Greencloaks don't kill people for no reason.
Why thank you very much.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! We're no Strangers to Loot!
« Reply #467 on: February 15, 2013, 06:16:21 pm »

we have a deal, if you summon my new pet inside the stone tower i will relinquish your staff and make no attempts to free it from its confinement.

powerslide over to radzak, command sniper tree to animate the top branches and throw its occupant out into thin air.

After doing this hand the god flower back to radzak but do not release my hold on it until he has fulfilled his part of the bargain. Be prepared to defend myself in case of a doublecross

Ah, karma.

Hang on for dear life.
(Sven affinity: 6-2+4)
(Lootington strength: 4-1)
(Lootington dexterity: 4+1)
(Lootington endurance: 1)

Sven slides over to Razdak and gestures at Lootington's tree with the flower. The top branches immediately come to life, and despite his best efforts, Lootington is hurled into the air. He claws wildly at the air as he plummets to the ground, but by the time he grabs onto a branch, he's moving so fast that his arm is ripped from his socket. There's a wet splat as he collides with the forest floor, and another smaller one as his severed arm lands on his corpse.

SIR ROBERT LOOTINGTON IS DEAD!
(Sven luck: 5+1)

As Sven hands the staff back to Razdak, something small falls out of the sky and bounces off his head. It appears to be a pair of of glasses rimmed with silver, and as Sven puts them on, the clothes, skin, and muscle of those around him seem to disappear, leaving only the skeleton and slightly glowing organs visible.

When Sven hands me back the staff, I'll create a cage made of trees big enough to hold a marlboro king with bars spaced wide enough to allow Arthur to escape but not enough to let the monster out.
(Razdak affinity: 1+5+4) I love how even when you roll a one, it's actually a ten

You reclaim your staff from the newly bespectacled Sven, and gesture towards the center tower. There's an ominous rumbling sound before several gigantic trees burst through the stone, weaving their branches together to form an enormous living cage. There's plenty of room for Arthur to squeeze through, but now the tower is beginning to collapse...

Not only did I save you from that old man, I "upgraded" your guardian angel!

...Did I just way that?

Anyways.

Leave the tower and locate some cover. Create a portal under (whoever Mr. Fancy Pants is playing) and one as high up as possible.
(Arthur dexterity: 2+1-1)
(Arthur endurance: 5)

Just as Arthur drags himself out of the cage, the tower begins to crumble apart. He frantically crawls across the ground, trying to escape the rubble, but a stone the size of a cinderblock strikes him in the back of the skull, knocking him unconscious. Perrin looks on at the tower and his former ally, before a portal suddenly opens up beside him. A man wearing a fancy brown suit and a navy blue tie steps out of it, and clears his throat before calling out to everyone in the arena. "Hey, just checking up on you guys again. Our scientists have been doing some research on those new items you've found, and we managed to make this little thing to show you." The man reaches into the portal and pulls out a small and brightly colored pistol, which radiates a harsh and piercing light. "It's a... it's... You know what? We don't really know what it is. Nobody's fired it yet, and we've got three different governments paying us not to point it in their general direction. But out here... Everybody, you might want to take a step back."

(Stranger dexterity: 4+6)
(Perrin dexterity: 4+1-1)
(Stranger affinity: 2+8)
(Perrin endurance: 6+1)

With a pull of the trigger, a miniature thundercloud rockets out of the pistol and completely envelops Perrin, crackling ominously with red and blue lightning. There's a slight humming noise, and a portal opens up on the ground nearby. Perrin's torso emerges from this gap, horribly burned and scarred, but still alive and conscious, until the portal snaps shut on his midsection, bisecting him. "Well... ummm... I guess we know what it does now..."

PERRIN IS DEAD!
(Stranger luck: 4+12)

As the man puts the gun back into his pocket, being very careful not to pull the trigger, a portal opens directly in front of him. He jumps backwards in shock, and a sharply dressed man with a head of fiery orange hair steps out. "You know, this whole treasure hunting thing is kind of fun. But where have I seen this guy before?"

"Never gonna give you up!"

"Oh fuck me... that's where. If any of you engineers back home can hear this: GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" A portal immediately opens behind the brown-suited man, and he dives through it, closely followed by orange-hair, who indeed does not give him up. There is a single resounding "GOD DAMMIT!" before the portal closes, and everything is back to normal. Well, at least not any more abnormal than things usually are.

Lucky stares at Lilia for a while, stroking his chin as if he was thinking.
"W-what? Is something wrong with me?" Lilia says while getting embarrassed by Lucky staring at her.
"Not bad... not as quite cute as before, but this defiantly has it's own style as well... I approve!" Lucky finally says after a while, not caring if Lilia knows what he's talking about or thinks he's weird, "I need to thank whoever opened up that portal thing. Not only did that portal save my ass, but also it gave your look an nice upgrade."
"Huh?" Lilia looks at herself, finally realizing what Lucky was talking about, "W-w-what at you staring at!? Ah geez!" And with that she flies off to the north through the tall grass, half embarrassed and half angry.
Lucky just grins while chuckling to himself and says, "I think she forgot that was supposed to be guarding me." Then he realizes he forgot to say what he wanted to say and runs after her.

Head north toward the top corner. If I meet Razdak or Unlucky, greet them and team up with them. If they agree, see if Lilia can put some of her shields on them as well. If attacked and within my range, ax the person. If they aren't in my range but nearby, have Lilia geyser my attacker.
"It appears my luck has spread to you as well." Unlucky looks south. "Something seems familiar about that person, but I'm not sure what." do nothing. wait for lucky to approach.

Lucky rushes off after Lilia, and soon finds her, along with three other people. One of them is a bespectacled swordsman in a grey cloak, and the other is a wrinkly fellow in a green cloak carrying a flower more than twice as tall as he is. The third... Lucky rubs his eyes and looks again. "Unlucky, is that you?"

Go north

You walk north, and wait in the muddy lakebed. You can hear conversation between several people in the tall grass to the north of you, and you hide behind the dense foliage, out of sight.

THE ROCK APPEARS BEHIND THE BOULDER, AND ALANI SPAWNS INSIDE OF THE GRASS TOWER
(The Rock luck: 3-6)

The Rock's waiver begins to hiss ominously, and he drops it just before it morphs into a small syringe of silvery fluid with beady yellow eyes and a set of four grasshopper-like limbs. It makes a high-pitched whirring noise, and turns to face its "owner".

(Alani luck: 5+3)

Alani's waiver rolls itself into a bow, before solidifying, the paper being replaced with a material like stone, but far lighter. As she picks the bow up, she feels herself become heavier, and finds that her flesh has been replaced with the same type of stone that the bow is made of. Several stone arrows sprout from her back, forming a pair of gargoyle-like wings. She experimentally breaks one of the arrows off, and not only does it not hurt, but a new arrow immediately grows back to replace it.

MAP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: February 15, 2013, 06:29:58 pm »

Wake up. Crawl away from tower. Avoid Rickroller.

Did you...did you seriously add rickrolling as a special ability?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 15, 2013, 06:42:23 pm »

I added Rick Astley as a person if interest to the generator. And then, when I tried to show off some of the epic loot, this happened. Anyways, both Astley and the stranger are off of the map... for now.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 15, 2013, 06:45:42 pm »

Walk up to Lucky and ask for my axe back.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: February 15, 2013, 06:45:57 pm »

I added Rick Astley as a person if interest to the generator. And then, when I tried to show off some of the epic loot, this happened. Anyways, both Astley and the stranger are off of the map... for now.
Old Spice Guys. Original, Fabio, Terry Crews. All just be added.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 15, 2013, 06:51:10 pm »

Also consider adding fictional characters, ideally including Dr.s House, Bright, Who, Cooper, Banner, Johnson, and/or Jekyl.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: February 15, 2013, 07:02:51 pm »

try looking at mr stone archer, powerslide over and drag arthur away from the tower and the guy shooting at him.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 01:30:03 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 15, 2013, 07:54:51 pm »

"Alright, now that we have a suitable container for it, I can make you your damn pineapple octopus. It should do well as a test of the ability of this realm's magic to create lifeforms. Not an ideal subject, mind you, but it will do well enough.

"Now, then, Mr. Grabby, before I begin, would you mind moving that unconscious man over there a bit farther away from the cage? I don't want him getting killed by this thing if I can help it."

Razdak will summon the pineapple octopus marlboro king as soon as Sven moves Arthur away from the cage.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: February 15, 2013, 07:58:39 pm »

"The rock ain't afraid of no bug, the rock will show you what the rock is made of." Grab the
syringe bug and smash it into a million pieces. Being careful not to be poked by its "stinger." 

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 15, 2013, 08:01:38 pm »

((Oh man... this weapon generator of yours just get better and better... seriously. Still nothing beats the fact you added lolis... *lightbulb pops up* Dude add in pretty much all the Fate/ Stay night characters (if you know what that is lol). If you do... I would love to have F/SN's berserker.... or even better! Fate/ Zero's berserker! He has an ability where he can masterfully use anything as a weapon and upgrades them. From lamp posts to fighter jets.... in a RTD all about weapons... he'd be be damn near the ultimate weapon. Even if you don't know what Fate/ Zero is, go look it up and add in Berserker from Fate/Zero!

Ok I need to calm done my excitement....))

((My following RP type stuff is based off of that scap won't change his action.... much.))

"Holy crap Unlucky that really is you! Man, how've you been?" Lucky says when he meets his brother, Unlucky.
That was when the Ax murder looking guy walks up to Lucky and asks, "Can I have my ax back?"
It takes a while for Lucky to figure out who the guy was, since he's an old man now. When he does he replies, "Your the guy who hurt Lilia aren't you? Suuure... Here's your ax back!" And Lucky brings down the ax on the old guy's face. 'Nobody hurts Lilia and lives!' is what Lucky is thinking about as he attacks.

When the ex-ax guy walks up to me, attempt to bring down the ax on his face.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 15, 2013, 08:41:07 pm »

"Alright, now that we have a suitable container for it, I can make you your damn pineapple octopus. It should do well as a test of the ability of this realm's magic to create lifeforms. Not an ideal subject, mind you, but it will do well enough.

"Now, then, Mr. Grabby, before I begin, would you mind moving that unconscious man over there a bit farther away from the cage? I don't want him getting killed by this thing if I can help it."

Razdak will summon the pineapple octopus marlboro king as soon as Sven moves Arthur away from the cage.

Arthur is unconscious.

Also consider adding fictional characters, ideally including Dr.s House, Bright, Who, Cooper, Banner, Johnson, and/or Jekyl.
If Rick Astley is in there, Theodore Roosevelt better be in there.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 15, 2013, 08:43:58 pm »

Arthur is unconscious.
I know that, and said as much myself. That's why I asked Sven to move him.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 15, 2013, 09:12:12 pm »

(I just noticed it'd be kinda silly to type in my color, because well, look at it.)
"Oh you know. The usual. You?" Aid Lucky in their action.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 159