Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 256656 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! We're no Strangers to Loot!
« Reply #495 on: February 16, 2013, 01:01:30 pm »

"The rock ain't afraid of no bug, the rock will show you what the rock is made of." Grab the
syringe bug and smash it into a million pieces. Being careful not to be poked by its "stinger." 

(Rock dexterity: 6+5)
(Syringe dexterity: 2)

(Rock dexterity: 4+5)
(Syringe dexterity: 4+2) It's tiny and hard to hit. Unless of course, you're The Rock and have +5 dex
(Rock strength: 3+1)
(Syringe endurance: 2-2)
(Rock endurance: 2+5)

You grab the bug off of the ground before it can react, and crush it in your fist. Bits of broken glass and insect chitin fly everywhere, and the silvery fluid from the inside spatters over your hands, but has no noticeable effect.

try looking at mr stone archer, if anyone attacks me or razdak kill them, if anyone moves to attack arthur poweslide over and kill them, if razdak moves to betray me kill him take the staff back, if razdak begins to summon my pet powerslide over and drag arthur away from its reach
Fly up out of the top of the tower, and perch on the edge of the top. Begin firing at Arthur.
(Sven dexterity: 1+3+2)
(Alani dexterity: 5+2)

(Alani dexterity: 4+2)
(Alani affinity: 3+3)
(Arthur endurance: 2/2)
(Arthur badassery: 1-1)

Sven slides over to Arthur as fast as he can, but Alani is faster. With a flap of her stony wings, she leaps up to the top of the plant tower and fires an arrow at Arthur. The stone projectile goes straight through the skull of the unconscious man, and his body calcifies into hard stone. Sven slides around the side of the tower just in time to see Arthur die, and glares up at Alani, who appears as a solid black shape in the glasses, without any internal organs. Heartless bitch...

ARTHUR IS DEAD!
(Alani luck: 4+3+1)

As Alani looks down at Arthur's petrified corpse, a massive glob of liquid mercury engulfs the dead man. The glob of silvery metal shudders violently for a moment, and then forms itself into a trumpet before flying towards Alani. She catches the instrument with her free hand, and examines the various greenish runes across its surface, but can't make heads or tails of them.

It takes a while for Lucky to figure out who the guy was, since he's an old man now. When he does he replies, "Your the guy who hurt Lilia aren't you? Suuure... Here's your ax back!" And Lucky brings down the ax on the old guy's face. 'Nobody hurts Lilia and lives!' is what Lucky is thinking about as he attacks.
"Um...she attack me." He turn to Lilia "We cool now?"

If Lucky attack, disarm my axe from him.
"Um...she attack me." He turn to Lilia "We cool now?"

If Lucky attack, disarm my axe from him.

Lucky stops his ax inches from the old ax guy's face and jumps back a little to say, "Even in self defense it doesn't matter... but since your asking her, Lilia what do you say about him? Should I kill him for you hurting you?" Then he whispers to Unlucky, "Hey bro, let's catch up in a little while. I got some business to take care of."

Listen to what Lilia says. If she says kill him then go back to axing his face. If she doesn't then don't attack him, but still don't give him his ax back. Instead tell him to make do with those floating spike thingies of his.
(I just noticed it'd be kinda silly to type in my color, because well, look at it.)
"Oh you know. The usual. You?" Aid Lucky in their action.
(Lilia whimsy: Heads)

"He's right, Lucky. We attacked him first, and he was just fighting back. Besides, I'm not hurt anymore, and it looks like he's too old to really put up much of a fight now."
"I guess you're right... I'm still not giving him the ax, though."

"Alright, now that we have a suitable container for it, I can make you your damn pineapple octopus. It should do well as a test of the ability of this realm's magic to create lifeforms. Not an ideal subject, mind you, but it will do well enough.

"Now, then, Mr. Grabby, before I begin, would you mind moving that unconscious man over there a bit farther away from the cage? I don't want him getting killed by this thing if I can help it."

Razdak will summon the pineapple octopus marlboro king as soon as Sven moves Arthur away from the cage.
(Razdak affinity: 4+5+4)

Seeing Arthur die and Sven slide away from the tower, you decide to give summoning the Marlboro King a shot. You wave your staff, and a massive stalk sprouts from the center of the cage that you made. As it grows upwards, the top swells into a sphere shape before splitting open, revealing rows upon rows of razor sharp teeth the size of steak knives. Eyestalks thicker than arms emerge from the side of the sphere, and at the base of the stalk, the plant lifts upwards on a set of humongous tentacle-like roots. It sits still for now, but you doubt whether your cage will hold it should it grow hungry.

SIR BADISSITUDE SPAWNS IN THE SOUTHWESTERN GROVE!
(Badassitude luck: 2-6)

Sir Badassitude's waiver drops to the ground in front of him, before becoming a plain looking electric fan. Its blades turn slowly on their own, even though it clearly isn't plugged in. Spooky...

MAP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SO I uh totally didn't predict that was EXACTLY Arthur's demise this turn because I totally was not talking to the GM on steam because he's totally not my IRL friend :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
*Scrutinises your roll history meticulously*
I said this about five minutes before the turn was going to be up last night to tell stefmor that he'd be in, and then my parents made me go to bed before I could post it. So yeah, sorry about that spoiler...
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Heartless Murderer!
« Reply #496 on: February 16, 2013, 01:06:05 pm »

Spoiler: As promised... (click to show/hide)
It stopped writing itself after a while. So I rewrote it and it works better. Sure, it's not as connected to the initial idea of loot as I'd imagined, but I did as good as I could with what I had and the time I gave myself.
And this quite honestly made my day :)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: February 16, 2013, 01:20:38 pm »

ALANI BLOW YOUR HOOOORN! That, and fly over Sven while doing it.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: February 16, 2013, 02:29:23 pm »

"I have a strange feeling something EXTREMELY BADASS is going to happen if I touch that fan, so I should test the properties first! On that guy that thinks he's sneaking."

Throw random object on the ground at the fan and see what happens.
Actually just pick up the fan because losing is fun. Then proceed to fight the dude in the bushes by smashing his face in with the top of the fan assuming I don't implode horribly.

Edit: Arthur died lol. I promised him I would give him free internet cookie if he survived until I spawned, but the irony in this is that his death caused my spawn. I say half cookie.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 04:36:28 pm by stefmor90 »

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: February 16, 2013, 03:09:44 pm »

Sneak closer to sir Sir Badassitude and watch him from the bushes. If he survives using his
weapon, run over and pile-drive his face into the ground. If not, stay hidden in the bushes.
Avoided touching his weapon.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: February 16, 2013, 03:35:29 pm »

Lucky stays on guard, in case the Ax guy decides to try something funny. Lucky turns back to Unlucky and starts talking to him. "So the calling of loot got you too, eh? I got the best thing I could ask for, a super cute guardian loli... er... angel!" Lucky says while boasting about Lilia, "How about you? What'd you get?"
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: February 16, 2013, 03:49:18 pm »

Do secret pm type things, oh and dodge alanis whateverness and hit scapheap with my longsword on the way past.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 11:04:00 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: February 16, 2013, 04:58:29 pm »

"How am I going to kill with this"

Murder Razdak with iron thorns

"See useless."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: February 16, 2013, 05:02:02 pm »

Lucky stays on guard, in case the Ax guy decides to try something funny. Lucky turns back to Unlucky and starts talking to him. "So the calling of loot got you too, eh? I got the best thing I could ask for, a super cute guardian loli... er... angel!" Lucky says while boasting about Lilia, "How about you? What'd you get?"
"I've got nothing. I dunno where you got an angel from, but that doesn't sound too bad." Punch axe guy in the face if he succeeds.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: February 16, 2013, 05:09:19 pm »

"I've got nothing. I dunno where you got an angel from, but that doesn't sound too bad." Punch axe guy in the face if he succeeds.
Lucky the one with an axe, I'm the one trying to get his axe back.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: February 16, 2013, 05:23:12 pm »

"Well... I don't where she come from either hahaha. She just came out of no where while I was falling from the sky." Lucky tells his brother. He thinks for a while and then says, "You don't got a weapon, huh? I got an idea to fix that." Lucky turn to Lilia and asks, "Hey can you make a sword out of water in the air for a few seconds? I'm gonna freeze it with the ax."

Ask Lilia to make a sword out of water. If she can do that then when she does, tap it with the ax to freeze it solid. Then give it to Unlucky. If I get attacked, ax whoever attacks me instead.

((Now you'll have a weapon until it melts... if my plan works out lol))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: February 16, 2013, 05:28:05 pm »

"You don't got a weapon, huh? I got an idea to fix that." Lucky turn to Lilia and asks, "Hey can you make a sword out of water in the air for a few seconds? I'm gonna freeze it with the ax."
"Hey! It not a toy."

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: February 16, 2013, 05:32:29 pm »

"So? It's not yours anymore. I can do whatever I want with it, grandpa."
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 09:04:04 pm by superBlast »

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: February 16, 2013, 06:14:11 pm »

Lucky the one with an axe, I'm the one trying to get his axe back.
Okay I'll clarify. By axe guy I mean John.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: February 16, 2013, 06:47:47 pm »

Someone die so i can get in please. Also in case Lilia ever moves from Lucky, you might want to give her a dot.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 159