Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 256621 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Heartless Murderer!
« Reply #510 on: February 16, 2013, 06:49:56 pm »

Someone die so i can get in please. Also in case Lilia ever moves from Lucky, you might want to give her a dot.
My blood debt against Arthur is paid, so I guess it's time to go regular psychotic again.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: February 16, 2013, 06:54:53 pm »

Someone die so i can get in please. Also in case Lilia ever moves from Lucky, you might want to give her a dot.

Well I'm probably gonna die turn 1 from touching the fan, so you'll probably get in next round. Negative luck is fun.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 16, 2013, 07:23:30 pm »

Well I'm probably gonna die turn 1 from touching the fan, so you'll probably get in next round. Negative luck is fun.
I thought that objects effects you had to have badassery rolls. Something you have a lot of pluses to.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: February 16, 2013, 07:25:17 pm »

I thought that objects effects you had to have badassery rolls. Something you have a lot of pluses to.
Affinity. Which he has minuses to.
Sig! Onol

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 16, 2013, 07:28:13 pm »

Affinity is for determining how in tune with the thing you are. Badassery is how it affects you.

Alos I just nomed this for Hall of Fame.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: February 16, 2013, 07:43:07 pm »

Affinity is for determining how in tune with the thing you are. Badassery is how it affects you.

Alos I just nomed this for Hall of Fame.
It probably WOULD be affinity, plus endurance here or something, as it's likely some kind of elemental magic on it.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: February 16, 2013, 07:49:41 pm »

Well with Arthur's portals, your badassery affects how much older you get when you pop out. The more badass you are, the less it affects you... hell i wonder if your badass enough, it'd make you younger.

So my guess is Basassery is how much stuff will affect you if it doesn't directly harm you... then you got Endurance for that.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: February 16, 2013, 08:52:31 pm »

"How am I going to kill with this"

Murder Razdak with iron thorns

"See useless."
"I'd appreciate it if you all would stop trying to commit murders in front of me for a couple of minutes at least. Who am I kidding, that's never going to happen. I'll just have to get as far away as possible from you homicidal maniacs if I'm to get some temporary peace and quiet."

Razdak creates a Chinese dragon made of vines and rides it over to the void.

(OOC: Sorry, I'm late. Some water dripped onto my laptop's keyboard and fucked up some of my keys, so I had it turned off while I waited for it to dry to make sure it didn't get damaged.)
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 16, 2013, 11:01:02 pm »

I just realized that I probably look like this right now, just with more arrows, and more sinister....ness:

Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 16, 2013, 11:23:07 pm »

Negative Luck is way too fun. More of you guys should try it.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 16, 2013, 11:26:32 pm »

I hope I get a rocket launcher or something.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 16, 2013, 11:33:43 pm »

After seeing what happened to hellhound, I'm not eager.
Sig! Onol

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 17, 2013, 07:33:19 am »

After seeing what happened to hellhound, I'm not eager.

Hellhounds problem was his -6 endurance and nothing to dexterity. Also I'm pretty sure negative luck rolls are similar to positive luck rolls, it just affects the bearer instead, and they have to roll for badassery.
Sigtext

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Enter the Dragon!
« Reply #523 on: February 17, 2013, 07:06:40 pm »

ALANI BLOW YOUR HOOOORN! That, and fly over Sven while doing it.
Do secret pm type things, oh and dodge alanis whateverness and hit scapheap with my longsword on the way past.

"See useless."
"I'd appreciate it if you all would stop trying to commit murders in front of me for a couple of minutes at least. Who am I kidding, that's never going to happen. I'll just have to get as far away as possible from you homicidal maniacs if I'm to get some temporary peace and quiet."

Razdak creates a Chinese dragon made of vines and rides it over to the void.

(OOC: Sorry, I'm late. Some water dripped onto my laptop's keyboard and fucked up some of my keys, so I had it turned off while I waited for it to dry to make sure it didn't get damaged.)

"See useless."
(Alani dexterity: 2+2)
(Sven dexterity: 1+3+2)
(Razdak dexterity: 6-1)
(John dexterity: 4-1)

(Sven dexterity: 4+3)
(Razdak dexterity: 2-1)
(Sven affinity: 2-2+4)
(Marlboro King Badassery: 6+3)

(Razdak affinity: 5+5+4)

(Alani affinity: 5+3)
(Sven badassery: 6-6)
(Sven endurance: 6+2)
(Razdak badassery: 1+1)
(Razdak endurance: 2-2+1) You get your badassery roll divided by two as an endurance bonus

Before anyone else has time to think, Sven slides away and places a hand on Razdak's staff, willing the Marlboro King to break free from its cage and crush Alani. The great vegetable lets loose a roar before smashing its prison apart, but more out of its own free will than Sven's spell. It lets loose a jet of cloying breath into the air before its eyestalks focus on the group of people to the north. Razdak looks at the plant in horror before glaring at Sven, and focusing his power into the tip of the staff. Immediately, a massive reptilian head made of plant matter bursts from the ground under his and Sven's feet, lifting them into the air. The head extends on a long vine-like neck and carries the two treasure hunters out over the edge of the mountaintop. As they marvel at the distance below them, a great whooshing sound is heard overhead, and Alani flies over the plant dragon with her trumpet to her lips. The horn gives out a violent and shrill sound, and Sven stands completely entranced by it, while Razdak covers his ears to little use. A nasty looking rash immediately breaks out across Sven's skin, but Rakzad is truly affected, his skin sloughing off to reveal the muscle underneath, which oozes silvery mercury. The green-cloaked mage wobbles a bit, and then falls off of the head of his creation, tumbling into the void below. His staff shrivels up and dies as he tumbles, but his creations remain, with looks of hunger in their eyes. John sees Razdak die, and decides that maybe it's a good idea to stay away from the murderous gargoyle and the hungry dragon.

RAZDAK IS DEAD!
(Alani luck: 3+3)

Alani watches Razdak fall with her stone cold gaze, and a portal opens up above her, spitting out a small knit cap with a purple aura. The cap falls directly on her head, but she feels no different than she did before.

"I have a strange feeling something EXTREMELY BADASS is going to happen if I touch that fan, so I should test the properties first! On that guy that thinks he's sneaking."

Throw random object on the ground at the fan and see what happens.
Actually just pick up the fan because losing is fun. Then proceed to fight the dude in the bushes by smashing his face in with the top of the fan assuming I don't implode horribly.

Edit: Arthur died lol. I promised him I would give him free internet cookie if he survived until I spawned, but the irony in this is that his death caused my spawn. I say half cookie.
Sneak closer to sir Sir Badassitude and watch him from the bushes. If he survives using his
weapon, run over and pile-drive his face into the ground. If not, stay hidden in the bushes.
Avoided touching his weapon.

(Badassitude dexterity: 2+1)
(Rock dexterity: 2+5-3) Sprinting across the map takes a while

(Rock dexterity: 6+5)
(Rock strength: 2+1)
(Badassitude endurance: 5+2)

(Badassitude badassery: 4+6)
(Badassitude dexterity: 1+1)
(Rock dexterity: 2+5)
(Rock dexterity for counter: 5+5)
(Rock strength: 1+1)
(Badassitude endurance: 4+2)

Sir Badassitude bends over to pick up his weapon, but is interrupted by a flying pile-driver from The Rock, which hits him square in the head. However, the attack bounces right off of Badassitude's thick skull, and he proceeds to pick up his fan. He feels his arms tingle slightly, but is otherwise unaffected as he swings the 'weapon' towards his foe. The Rock nimbly sidesteps the spinning blades of the fan before delivering a punch to Badassitude's gut, but the man doesn't even seem to feel it.

Lucky stays on guard, in case the Ax guy decides to try something funny. Lucky turns back to Unlucky and starts talking to him. "So the calling of loot got you too, eh? I got the best thing I could ask for, a super cute guardian loli... er... angel!" Lucky says while boasting about Lilia, "How about you? What'd you get?"
"I've got nothing. I dunno where you got an angel from, but that doesn't sound too bad." Punch axe guy in the face if he succeeds.

John just kind of sits there, and you wonder why he hasn't made a move, before he points over your shoulder and you notice the large angry plant-dragon, with Sven desperately clinging to its head.

"Well... I don't where she come from either hahaha. She just came out of no where while I was falling from the sky." Lucky tells his brother. He thinks for a while and then says, "You don't got a weapon, huh? I got an idea to fix that." Lucky turn to Lilia and asks, "Hey can you make a sword out of water in the air for a few seconds? I'm gonna freeze it with the ax."

Ask Lilia to make a sword out of water. If she can do that then when she does, tap it with the ax to freeze it solid. Then give it to Unlucky. If I get attacked, ax whoever attacks me instead.

((Now you'll have a weapon until it melts... if my plan works out lol))
(Lilia affinity: 1+2)
(Lucky affinity: 6-1)

"I'll give it a shot," Lilia says, before creating a small shortsword out of water in the air in front of her. You lightly tap it with the axe, and it immediately freezes into a solid blade of ice. You place the blade in Unlucky's hands, but he's too busy staring at the bloodthirsty plant beast to notice.

WILLY SNOW APPEARS ON THE EASTERN GRASSY AREA!
(Willy luck: 2+1)

Willy's waiver morphs itself into a quiver of silver arrows, as well as a bizarre weapon, looking like a hybrid between a bow and a gun.

MAP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Enter the Dragon!
« Reply #524 on: February 17, 2013, 07:12:08 pm »

Oh, and I'd like to thank everyone who has nominated this for the RTD Hall of Fame. You guys are the best!
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 159