Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 263367 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Enter the Dragon!
« Reply #525 on: February 17, 2013, 07:13:05 pm »

Oh, and I'd like to thank everyone who has nominated this for the RTD Hall of Fame. You guys are the best!
No problem.
3 more people before I get in.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 17, 2013, 07:15:44 pm »

((Wow. Uh....Sorry, Kadzar. Did NOT mean to kill you there. Was actually going to ask for an alliance. :P))

Give the horn one last blow, before shooting off a single arrow at Sven.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 17, 2013, 07:31:45 pm »

( I am going to role play a bit here. )

"You think you are bad Sir Badassitude? Well the rock is here to tell you something, you're not.
You are nothing little cry baby pretending to be a man. The rock has beat down giants in the ring,
do you think the rock is scared of you? Uh...ya right. The rock will ask you this only once."

DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?

Break one of his knees with a side kick, then do a spinning round kick to his face. Don't touch
his weapon.

Never mind, Badassitude is The Rocks friend now. Beat Willy Snow to death with the help of Badassitude. Try to take his bow gun while I am at it.

Never mind, Willy Snow is The Rocks friend now. Try to find a large tree branch to use as a club.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 17, 2013, 07:34:31 pm »

MAKE HIM TOUCH THE WEAPON ANYWAYS BY BITCH SLAPPING HIM WITH IT.
Electric fan the hell out of Willy Snow.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 09:10:30 pm by stefmor90 »

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 17, 2013, 07:35:58 pm »

oops double post lol.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 07:39:08 pm by stefmor90 »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 17, 2013, 07:36:52 pm »

Wonder why I am not on the map than look for trouble and move away from it. Shoot if necessary. Anyone want to ally with me?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 07:54:56 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 17, 2013, 07:40:18 pm »

Wonder why I am not on the map than head towards the rock and badassitude. Anyone want to ally with me?

I have no allies, speaking of which, why not join me rock?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: February 17, 2013, 07:44:53 pm »

"I tried asking nicely..."

Heart murder Lucky
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: February 17, 2013, 07:48:12 pm »

"hmm... the rock is intrigued by the idea of a tag team. The rock accepts your proposal."

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: February 17, 2013, 07:57:51 pm »

((Wow. Uh....Sorry, Kadzar. Did NOT mean to kill you there. Was actually going to ask for an alliance. :P))

((Wanna team up with me and Unlucky? (if Unlucky agrees) A good 3 person team seems like a good balance between people to kill and people you don't have to worry about hahaha. And as a side note, I think you should treat the trumpet as a long range shotty from now on.

And too bad about the old guy. He wasn't all that bad.... well he was pretty much the opposite lol.))

Lucky sighs at the craziness that seems to pop up around him again. He glares at the old guy with the spikes as if saying "please give me a reason to kill you." Lucky turns to Unlucky and suggests to him we should get away from that dragon head and run away from the giant plant monster, but leaves it up to his bro to decide on the next move. Lucky also asks Lilia to put a shield bubble thing on Unlucky, if that's not too much of a burden for her.
((Not much dialogue for my RP thing this time lol))

Follow and help out Unlucky in whatever he decides to do. Ask Lilia to put a shield on Unlucky if possible.
If me or my bro are attacked, counter with my ax if they are in range of it. If they are nearby but not in ax range, have Lilia geyser them.
((I'm gonna call that my counter plan from now on, if you don't mind Wwolin. Kinda annoying to type that every time lol))
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 08:03:54 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: February 17, 2013, 08:18:22 pm »

"The Rock wants to know if Willy snow wants to join our team, if not The Rock will murder him."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: February 17, 2013, 09:10:29 pm »

((That's one moderately phallic dragon.

Also woo next.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 17, 2013, 10:43:21 pm »

((Sure, I'll join an alliance. And I'm sad because I was planning out a whole 'hey, aren't you that guy? That my sister had an alliance with here? No? Wanna be in an alliance anyway?' Type thing.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: February 17, 2013, 10:45:03 pm »

remind the dragon that alani just killed its creator/father the powerslide down the length of its body until i reach the point closest to the ground then jump off and tuck and roll

Once im back on solid ground powerslide in an arc around the marlboro death zone and point willys arm and bowgun at mr flying douchebag then make him pull the trigger and run off again
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: February 17, 2013, 10:52:22 pm »

remind the dragon that alani just killed its creator/father the powerslide down the length of its body until i reach the point closest to the ground then jump off and tuck and roll

Once im back on solid ground powerslide in an arc around the marlboro death zone and point willys arm and bowgun at mr flying douchebag then make him pull the trigger and run off again

1. Not likely going to work, considering he made it to kill you. For taking his staff and such.

2. Also not likely to work, first of all because he's not exactly 'close' to you, and second of all, he's probably got a firm grip on it.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 159