Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 263429 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Enter the Dragon!
« Reply #540 on: February 17, 2013, 10:57:46 pm »

1) he made it to escape scapheap
2) im not stealing it im pointing it at you then punching him in the trigger finger
3) you cant stop me trying
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 17, 2013, 10:59:31 pm »

((Sure, I'll join an alliance. And I'm sad because I was planning out a whole 'hey, aren't you that guy? That my sister had an alliance with here? No? Wanna be in an alliance anyway?' Type thing.))

((Well if it's any consolation, your sister might just end up being avenged by me soon. That should be a good enough excuse to join us IC lol.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 17, 2013, 11:14:58 pm »

((Wow. Uh....Sorry, Kadzar. Did NOT mean to kill you there. Was actually going to ask for an alliance. :P))
Follow and help out Unlucky in whatever he decides to do. Ask Lilia to put a shield on Unlucky if possible.
If me or my bro are attacked, counter with my ax if they are in range of it. If they are nearby but not in ax range, have Lilia geyser them.
((I'm gonna call that my counter plan from now on, if you don't mind Wwolin. Kinda annoying to type that every time lol))
((I'm fine with that alliance, I guess.))
"This seems like the proper moment to start running, if I say so myself."
Accept sword. Get away from the giant monsters, running south. Retaliate with ice sword if attacked.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 18, 2013, 12:42:39 am »

Razdak's voice appears in Sven's head. "Well, it looks like you just had to be Mr. Grabby again and get me caught in the crossfire of someone justly trying to kill you. Well the joke's on you. Before I died, I ordered the dragon to head to the void, so, if it doesn't decide to just drop you into the emptiness below, you can enjoy spending what's left of your life stranded and rotting to death, completely powerless to affect this world in any way.
"I told you you'd doom us all. So, really, I guess this is partially my fault. If I meet you again in another universe, I'll kill you as soon as I see you. You won't get a second opportunity to muck up my research."

1) he made it to escape scapheap
2) im not stealing it im pointing it at you then punching him in the trigger finger
3) you cant stop me trying
I made the dragon to escape all the lunatics around me that kept interrupting my research. As for whether it will listen to you, that's for Wwolin to decide, but I told it to go to the void, and, unless you can manage to persuade it well enough, to the void it will go and over the void it will stay.

Anyway, I have my next character ready to be waitlisted.

Name: G.C. Marshall Kordos
Looks: Wears a green duster and green cowboy hat, with an olive vest underneath on which is pinned a silver badge shaped like a cloak. Wears old-timey sunglasses and keeps his brown beard neat and trim. He's come to bring a little order to this hellhole.
Stats:
Strength: =
Endurance: -----
Dexterity: +++++
Affinity: ------
Luck: +++
Badassery: +++
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 18, 2013, 07:56:36 am »

I do not understand your hostility  :(
1)I didnt attempt to steal your staff, i merely placed my hand upon it because it was the only viable method i had to defend myself.
2)i wanted to have the marlboro attack alani while he/she was still on the tower not break free and kill everyone
3) i specified in my action to attack your attacker.
4)it was alanis greed that killed you and not part of my master plan
5) you  inadvertantly got arthur killed when you made that cage and he vowed no revenge against either of us

Please stop vowing revenge against me for results beyond my control, it makes me sad.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 07:58:15 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 18, 2013, 09:51:19 am »

"The Rock wants to know if Willy snow wants to join our team, if not The Rock will murder him."

Sure I'll join.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! [5 SLOTS OPEN]
« Reply #546 on: February 18, 2013, 11:26:16 am »

Name: Javier.... Ummm*looks up rascist last name* Gonzales
Looks: Skinny Puerto Rican Guy with a sombrero....... And a poncho with maracas, castanets, and un guitarra
Stats
Strength: -
Endurance: -
Dexterity: +
Affinity: +
Luck:-
Badassery: +
Ill try to get back in this......

Btw, what happened to the Panties I became when I died?

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 18, 2013, 11:38:38 am »

Please stop vowing revenge against me for results beyond my control, it makes me sad.

Hell I want revenge on scap's character for hurting Lilia even though it was self-defense. I'm 100% in the fault but idc. At least he got's a better reason then me for his revenge lol.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 18, 2013, 11:41:36 am »

Name: Javier.... Ummm*looks up rascist last name* Gonzales
Looks: Skinny Puerto Rican Guy with a sombrero....... And a poncho with maracas, castanets, and un guitarra
Stats
Strength: -
Endurance: -
Dexterity: +
Affinity: +
Luck:-
Badassery: +
Ill try to get back in this......

Btw, what happened to the Panties I became when I died?

Loot goes away when people get killed. Archuk killed javier and got the panties, and Archuk got chucked off the map by me.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 18, 2013, 11:48:14 am »

I do not understand your hostility  :(
1)I didnt attempt to steal your staff, i merely placed my hand upon it because it was the only viable method i had to defend myself.
2)i wanted to have the marlboro attack alani while he/she was still on the tower not break free and kill everyone
3) i specified in my action to attack your attacker.
4)it was alanis greed that killed you and not part of my master plan
5) you  inadvertantly got arthur killed when you made that cage and he vowed no revenge against either of us

1)He still probably doesn't want you running around and using his stuff without permission.
2)I have wings. Making that a very stupid idea.
3)I was not his attacker, I was YOUR attacker.
4)I kinda wanted to kill the person who's the biggest threat. The one powersliding around like a madman. Not the one I planned to align with.
5)Naw, he didn't do anything. He was crippled, and I shot him. It worked out.
If you don't want people vowing revenge, don't go around grabbing their stuff.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 18, 2013, 12:11:33 pm »

Wow this stuff is getting really in depth. Or becoming a terrible circlejerk. I really can't tell.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 18, 2013, 12:13:26 pm »

Aw man, it's like Neyravah all over again! Except that having internet access wouldn't have helped.

Play a really loud major seventh over and over to annoy Alani.
On a more serious note (I didn't even intend that pun)...

What a shame. I'm pretty sure Arthur was the last of the First Generation of Characters, which is always a bit sad, but he was also the first with his character sheet posted. Also, I really liked him.
So then. New character.

Spoiler: Blodgreen (click to show/hide)

Oh, and Wwolin: How did you make this loot generator?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 18, 2013, 12:19:25 pm »

Now Scap's character is the oldest one left and either he or me will probably die soon.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 18, 2013, 12:34:51 pm »

Now Scap's character is the oldest one left and either he or me will probably die soon.
In more ways that one. :P
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 18, 2013, 01:19:31 pm »

Play a really loud major seventh over and over to annoy Alani.

Hey, I LIKE Major 7ths! Beautiful! Maybe you can make it a Second Inversion Diminished Seventh? That usually gets me.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 159