Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 256619 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! First Blood!
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2013, 01:47:51 pm »

Unless you guys want peace. Then we can destroy the dude with the bow and spear guy.
HEY. SPEAR GUY'S OURS. AND BOW GUY IS MINE.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "MINE"?
ER....WITH ME. BOW GUY'S WITH ME.
OH, OKAY. JUST CHECKING.
Rakzad is uneasy. Unless that was all completely OOC, in which case he's probably pretty damn oblivious.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2013, 02:04:03 pm »

Whoops, didn't notice I was dropped in, sorry.

Looking down at the treasure in his hands, Spatulus carefully loads one of the darts in to the crossbow. "Now to get some treasure."

Carefully move to the entrance to the tower and look around, ready to shoot the first person to appear.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2013, 06:03:09 pm »

lol javier actually died as I predicted D:

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2013, 06:08:23 pm »

lol javier actually died as I predicted D:

You owe me money for fixing the bet :P
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! I Call it Moretti
« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2013, 08:37:56 pm »

hand Arthur the panties, murder the fuck out of sir badassitude if he attacks us, or arthurs target if he picks one.

hmmm... magical you think?
What a shame.

-----

"Probably. Ah...how would these work?"

Pocket the...panties? Grab the butter knife which was thrown at me and which Javier somehow grabbed before me. Load BB gun.

"Next target? That guy at the other side of the lake?"

Shoot Sir Badassitude

"No reason to delay--I tried that and just wound up fighting to a standstill with guy with a butter knife and a squirt gun."
SCREAM AT TOP OF LUNGS AND START CHARGING TOWARDS GWG WITH CHAINSAW SPINNING IN THE AIR SLICE THE JESUS OUT OF HIM AND SPILL BADASS EVERYWHERE

Or die horribly in the process D:
(Arthur dexterity roll: 5+1)
(Archuk dexterity roll: 2+1-1)
(SIR BADASSITUDE dexterity roll: 2-1-1)

Arthur slips the knife and the glowing panties into his pocket, and then fires a shot at the screaming, chainsaw-wielding lunatic lumbering towards him.

(Arthur dexterity roll: 2+1)
(SIR BADISSITUDE dexterity roll: 2-1)
(SIR BADISSITUDE endurance roll: 5)

The flying BB pellet pings Sir Badassitude in the chest, making a pinprick of blood but not phasing him in the least. He continues to walk menacingly towards Arthur, not giving a damn about his speed and screaming like a madman, until Archuk lunges at him with his claws.

(Archuk dexterity roll: 5+1)
(SIR BADASSITUDE dexterity roll: 5-1)
(Archuk strength roll: 3+1)
(Sir Badassitude endurance roll: 5)

Archuk swipes at Sir Badassitude, and his claws slice into his target's chest, making a long gash. It's not very deep however, and Sir Badassitude keeps marching towards Arthur with single-minded determination, screaming all the way.

(SIR BADASSITUDE endurance roll: 6)

The cut on Sir Badassitude's chest is laced with the mysterious blue fluid from the claws, but it doesn't seem to affect him in the slightest, as he continues his battlecry and brings his chainsaw down towards Arthur.

(Arthur dexterity roll: 1+1)
(SIR BADASSITUDE dexterity roll: 4-1)
(SIR BADASSITUDE strength roll: 5+1)
(SIR BADASSITUDE affinity roll: 1-1)
(Arthur endurance roll: 3)
(SIR BADASSITUDE endurance roll: 6)

Arthur tries to sidestep the blow, but he realizes that he's too slow as the blade bites into his left arm. The chainsaw cuts all the way to the bone before it fires a large bolt of lightning... right at Sir Badassitude. The shock looks powerful, but it only causes the many chest-hairs of the badass incarnate to stand on end as he readies the chainsaw for another swing and takes a breath for another scream.

"Alright, you had your chance."
Rakzad takes a shot at George.
Pick it up and toss it back! Signal Rakzad to start shooting!
My new action is to throw a butter knife at Rakzad or what ever that name is.
(Rakzad dexterity roll: 4+1)
(Alina dexterity roll: 2)
(Billy dexterity roll: 3+1)
(George dexterity roll: 2-1)

(Rakzad dexterity roll: 6+1)
(George dexterity roll: 1-1)

George still doesn't answer, and Rakzad's bow materializes in his hands. He fires a single jet-black arrow at George, who doesn't even make an effort to dodge as it pierces cleanly through his skull. The spear falls from his lifeless hands and explodes into a flash of blinding light, which completely envelops George's corpse.

(Rakzad luck roll: 5+1)

As the light fades, a large iron bracelet is left behind where George once stood. It almost looks like a gigantic shackle, but it is adorned with several golden runes which look like tiny people, and the inside is padded with some type of cloth. Whatever it is, it looks quite powerful.

(Billy dexterity roll: 4+1)
(Rakzad dexterity roll: 5+1)

As Rakzad looks at his new treasure, he spots a glimmer in the corner of his eye and turns to see a butter knife flying at his face. He quickly ducks beneath the dull blade, and sees Billy over by the tower ready to throw another one.

Whoops, didn't notice I was dropped in, sorry.

Looking down at the treasure in his hands, Spatulus carefully loads one of the darts in to the crossbow. "Now to get some treasure."

Carefully move to the entrance to the tower and look around, ready to shoot the first person to appear.

You pluck a dart from your crossbow and load it while you walk towards the exit of the tower. You can see several people trying to kill each other, and the closest person seems to be holding... butter knives?

SYSTAR SPAWNS ON TOP OF THE BOULDER
(Systar luck roll: 6+1)

Systar's waiver flutters into the air and explodes into a cloud of darkness and tendrils that would not look at all out of place on a cephalopod. The cloud expands for a brief moment, before suddenly condensing into a giant four-pointed shuriken with tentacles instead of blades. As he approaches this strange new weapon, it flies into his hands, and says in a strange and distorted voice: "Hey buddy, name's Moretti. Now, I know what you're thinking; I'm a giant star made out of tentacles and I'm probably going to kill you and drive your family insane. Sadly, as much as I'd like to do that, my contract only lets me do that to people other than you. But from what I understand, you're here to kill a few people anyways, so how about we work out a deal? I'll tear these imbeciles to shreds, and you'll stay alive so that I'm not sent back to that damnable treasure hoard."

MAP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 11:32:13 pm by Wwolin »
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2013, 08:45:27 pm »

"Great reflexes! Good, you'll live long. Can I join you guys?"

keep back in case Rakzad attacks. Move out of Spatulus sight
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2013, 08:48:02 pm »

((Awesome.))

Systar grins.  "Moretti, pal, I think you and I are going to be friends.  What say we head that way?" he says as he gestures.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2013, 08:52:18 pm »

Pick up the bracelet, seeing as I'm MUCH closer to Geroge's newly-disappeared body than Razkad, and, seeing as it reminds me of the power bracelet from Zelda, try to pick something heavy up.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2013, 09:46:11 pm »

murder the living hell out of sir badassitude and his constant end:5 rolls

dammit arthur stop messing around with that BB gun, put on those goddamn magical panties, pull a lightning bolt outta your ass and help me kill this guy

((Hehe... i predict more butt jokes in the future))
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 10:09:07 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2013, 09:54:59 pm »

((So I was just watching a show, and Copperhead Snakes are quite interesting. Gained notoriety around the early 1900s, and at one point, one that hid in a beer barrel managed to kill 7 campers. I asume this one is like that, but with a literal Copper Head?))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2013, 10:15:11 pm »

"I AM NOT CHANGING UNDERWEAR IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT!"

Shoot Sir Badattitude. Step backwards.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2013, 10:16:10 pm »

"Great reflexes! Good, you'll live long. Can I join you guys?"

keep back in case Rakzad attacks. Move out of Spatulus sight
Rakzad lowers the bow and starts laughing. "Ha ha ha! I like your moxie kid. Alright, you can hang with us."
He turns to Alina. "Hey, girl-whose-name-I-didn't-ask-yet, could you bring me that bracelet? I'll let you have the next treasure."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2013, 10:25:31 pm »

who said anything about changing them? Stick em on over your pants, hell wear them on your head if you want just fire off a damn lightning bolt, those BB's arent doin squat
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 10:27:27 pm by Unholy_Pariah »

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2013, 10:30:15 pm »

USE BADASS SPINNING CHAINSAW AOE ATTACK WHENEVER THERE IS MORE THAN ONE PERSON CLOSE TO ME FOR THIS TURN, OTHER WISE CHAINSAW THE SINGLE ENEMY INTO TWO SLICES OFBACON AND EAT IT FOR BREAKFAST. EXPLOSIONS.

lolendurancerolls

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2013, 10:46:26 pm »

who said anything about changing them? Stick em on over your pants, hell wear them on your head if you want just fire off a damn lightning bolt, those BB's arent doin squat
"I am being attacked! I can't just stick on some panties!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 159