Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265832 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Decapitated!
« Reply #195 on: January 21, 2013, 04:32:55 pm »

I'm hoping I'll get a movable couch throne with built in missiles at somepoint.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 21, 2013, 04:43:41 pm »

SO SUDDENLY I DECIDED THAT WHILE ASLEEP THAT THERE IS A GREATER MEANING IN LIFE SO I DECIDED TO JOIN YOU PEOPLES. Follow Arthur and Archuk.

Edit: Lol sorry I attacked you guys, I thought I would get some easy kills early on but now with all the crap on the southern end of the map I wouldn't survive by myself, so I thought the most reasonable choice would be to join you guys. Also now I have to make an awesome eyepatch. D:
avoid moretti, retaliate if attacked

i dont see why not... its only a bb gun

I think i made a mistake giving away those panties... super fast hyper dextrous bodybuilding freddy kruger could be extremely powerful.
Oh well...
"Cool."

Grab the chainsaw.

"Can we trust this guy with a weapon? Specifically, the BB gun."

Poke Sir Whatshisname with the BB gun. If that fails to wake him up, shoot him somewhere it won't harm him. Once he awakes, give him the BB gun.

Arthur picks up the chainsaw in his scrawny wounded arms, and gives the BB gun to his slow, half-blind teammate. Because having a weapon suited for your strengths and weaknesses was so last turn.

Walk to the trees.

You walk over to the trees, paying no attention to the thirty-foot tall bowman standing there.

Find some cover, then throw knives at any attackers.

You run inside of the tower and ready your knives, but everybody seems a bit too preoccupied to attack you.

Seeing that he was not the one to kill Spatulus, Rakzad notices Systar. "It looks like we have some competition."
He turns to Alina and points at the chair. "There's some treasure over there, if you want it; though I'll probably be able to get you something better once I kill that asshole over there," he says, turning back and pointing at Systar. "Regardless, you can have the kid test it out for you, if you want, while I go about the business of enforcing our treasure-taking monopoly."
Rakzad takes a shot at Systar.
"I think we can handle that Moretti guy together, I-I guess..."

Run and sneak behind a tree to watch what Systar does. Tell my snake to go and bite him, too.
That would be pretty epic.

"Nice hit, Moretti!  Hey, if this chair flies, we can get all sorts of people!

Sit on my new throne and see how to work it.  Anyone who approaches or attacks gets Moretti thrown at them.
(Rakzad dexterity roll: 2+1)
(Alina/Snake dexterity roll: 2)
(Systar dexterity roll: 2+1)

As Rakzad fires an arrow from his bow, Systar hurls Moretti and leaps into the chair, suddenly becoming a ten-foot wide puddle of darkness on the ground.

(Rakzad dexterity roll for attack: 3+1)
(Systar dexterity roll for defense: 1+1)
(Systar affinity roll: 6) Affinity was rolled because of the shadow pool
(Systar dexterity roll for attack: 2+1)
(Rakzad dexterity roll for defense: 5+1-1) You can't be thirty feet tall without a few repercussions
(Moretti dexterity roll: 4+1)

Systar finds that he can still move in this strange new form, but he figures this out just at the arrow strikes the pool of darkness. Systar feels the arrow tugging him back to his physical form, and he rematerializes, standing about a foot away from where the enormous projectile struck the ground. He looks up to see Moretti flying wide over Rakzad's head. The black star fires a volley of its new metal spines at the giant's face, but they only manage to graze his hair as they whiz harmlessly by and embed themselves into a nearby tree. Systar raises a hand to catch Moretti and almost regrets it a moment later, when he hears him say: "You idiot, I can't kill them if you don't throw me close enough to grab them! If it weren't for this contract..." His complaints are interrupted by Alisa's snake, which lunges at Systar.

(Snake dexterity: 2)
(Systar dexterity: 5+1)
(Moretti affinity: 3+1)
(Snake endurance: 6)

Systar whirls out of the way and swings Moretti at the serpent like a sword. The demonic weapon fires a black tendril of gas down the creature's throat, but the snake seems unphased and prepares to lunge again.

MAP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 21, 2013, 04:47:57 pm »

((Hey, I'm not terribly interested in trusting the new guy with a deadly weapon...))

"Shall we choose our next victim? Sister or whatever his name is, to the south by that office chair?

((...but I will return it if he can prove himself. And if he gives back my BB Gun.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 21, 2013, 04:49:02 pm »

Accept ring. Throw a giant butter knife at the office chair guy.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 05:10:59 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 21, 2013, 04:49:35 pm »

Keep hiding behind the tree while the snake goes at it.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 21, 2013, 04:53:34 pm »

Man, I'm getting seriously gangbanged.

"Sorry, not used to throwing a demonic weapon yet!"

Plan of attack!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 21, 2013, 04:59:29 pm »

Walk over to Alina.

"Could you lend me a hand?"

Swing at her.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 21, 2013, 05:07:04 pm »

"Huh, this guy's tough; we could do with a little more concentrated fire."
Rakzad sprints over to Billy and hands him his ring.
"Here, Kid, take this. I figure if your knives are a bit bigger, they should be able to do some actual damage."
Once Billy takes the ring, Rakzad will back to shooting at Systar. Or if Billy doesn't accept the ring for some reason, he'll just say, "Fine, have it your way," and go back to shooting at Systar as a giant.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 21, 2013, 05:34:44 pm »

I agree, Systar has an overpowered as jesus weapons and he needs to DIE. (With explosions)

Agree with Arthur's plan to destroy Systar and his deadly weapon.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 21, 2013, 06:15:34 pm »

top secret plan involving mass dogpiling on systar is a go!
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 21, 2013, 07:25:56 pm »

Man... looks like Systar is screwed... I should go get some popcorn just watch watch happens.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 21, 2013, 08:04:10 pm »

Its a pity really... if we didnt all dogpile him and he got his hands on that bracelet hed have like a 6 foot wide demonic starfish shooting death rays across the map
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 21, 2013, 08:07:29 pm »

Newly PM'd Action. Plan's a-go, Pariah.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 21, 2013, 09:17:49 pm »

Its a pity really... if we didnt all dogpile him and he got his hands on that bracelet hed have like a 6 foot wide demonic starfish shooting death rays across the map

Ooo!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 22, 2013, 03:51:19 am »

"You can not escape my sight, handhunter."
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 03:54:29 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 159