Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265202 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Vengeance!
« Reply #660 on: February 21, 2013, 01:14:55 pm »

Edit: Damit you stupid quote button being so close to the modify button >.>

Well I'll say this, ((Wwolin, something came to mind about negative luck and killing people. I think you should ask people if they want there luck bonus to go up or down so the people with negative luck can keep getting negative type weapons. Though I really don't know the difference between negative weapons and positive ones. What is the main differeance really?))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: February 21, 2013, 03:48:06 pm »

Edit: Damit you stupid quote button being so close to the modify button >.>

Well I'll say this, ((Wwolin, something came to mind about negative luck and killing people. I think you should ask people if they want there luck bonus to go up or down so the people with negative luck can keep getting negative type weapons. Though I really don't know the difference between negative weapons and positive ones. What is the main differeance really?))
Probably a good idea. And negative luck chooses from a slightly different set of abilities, an entirely different set of NPC personalities, and is usually indescriminate about harming its owner. But it can still make a really effective weapon, if the dice are in your favor and you have the stats to not be instagibbed. For example, a positive luck lightning element sword would only electrocute you if you botched your affinity roll. A similar sword made with negative luck would zap you regardless, and probably do some pretty major damage if you didn't have a great endurance roll. But both could electrify targets on contact. Also, the further you get into negative luck, the more messed up the weapons get. Somewhere around -10, I made a gun that would exsanguinate the user and convert their blood into flaming bullets that homed in in the person firing the weapon before exploding in a shower of mist that caused internal organs to grow so large that they burst forth from the body. Sure, it could absolutely murder you, but provided you survived the initial test firing and had the endurance to cope with the blood loss, you could be pretty deadly with it.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: February 21, 2013, 04:10:53 pm »

Dude that gun is kick ass. Plus seems like having high endurance would be a good idea with negative luck.

That reminds me, seems like Badassitude's fan is making him grow a person from his body when ever he hit's someone with it. I wonder who he's growing lol.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: February 21, 2013, 04:18:00 pm »

The rock proposes that we name our tag team The Badass Rocks, and have are theme song be this.
Do you agree Sir Badassitude?
Most certainly.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: February 21, 2013, 04:21:30 pm »

Dude that gun is kick ass. Plus seems like having high endurance would be a good idea with negative luck.

That reminds me, seems like Badassitude's fan is making him grow a person from his body when ever he hit's someone with it. I wonder who he's growing lol.
Oh yes I'm trying to attack you, so uh, if you get knocked out this will be effing hilarious what I plan on doing. I suggest going with it.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: February 21, 2013, 04:27:01 pm »

The rock proposes that we name our tag team The Badass Rocks, and have are theme song be this.
Most certainly.

Yeah that theme song doesn't sound anything like The Rock would choose. Though I can defiantly see that as Badassitude's lol.

Oh yes I'm trying to attack you, so uh, if you get knocked out this will be effing hilarious what I plan on doing. I suggest going with it.

I might... if Green fails to kidnap help me, and I do get knocked out because IC, I'm basically gonna try to rip out your soul heart if I'm awake. But yeah If I get knocked I'll try to stay like that as long as you can guarantee that your 80% sure I'll live. Also no killing me on purpose.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: February 21, 2013, 04:29:28 pm »

Most certainly.

Yeah that theme song doesn't sound anything like The Rock would choose. Though I can defiantly see that as Badassitude's lol.

I might... if Green fails to kidnap help me, and I do get knocked out because IC, I'm basically gonna try to rip out your soul heart if I'm awake. But yeah If I get knocked I'll try to stay like that as long as you can guarantee that your 80% sure I'll live. Also no killing me on purpose.
If you murder the shit out of me then I'll just tell you what I was going to do. :P

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: February 21, 2013, 05:20:52 pm »

signing up time!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: February 21, 2013, 06:37:51 pm »

BTW still trying to save Lilia. D: Probably part of the reason Sir Badassitude just went insane (If he wasn't already) when Lilia died.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: February 21, 2013, 07:22:22 pm »

Swoop down, and grab both Lucky and Lilia, and get them to the Bed! Maybe It'll help them. Somehow.
Lilia's dead, Jim.

Anyways, my next character is going to have hugely negative luck and put the extras in affinity, endurance, and agility.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: February 21, 2013, 07:51:13 pm »

I've been lurking here scince turn 1, and I've finally decided to join!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: February 21, 2013, 08:11:49 pm »

Swoop down, and grab both Lucky and Lilia, and get them to the Bed! Maybe It'll help them. Somehow.
Lilia's dead, Jim.

Anyways, my next character is going to have hugely negative luck and put the extras in affinity, endurance, and agility.
There's still a body, Bob.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: February 21, 2013, 08:34:46 pm »

BTW still trying to save Lilia. D: Probably part of the reason Sir Badassitude just went insane (If he wasn't already) when Lilia died.

Um... yeah i don't you changed much IC lol. I'm pretty much assuming she's dead for good, thus my IC reason for going insane (much more noticably then you lol)... Nnless someone amazing get's the an exact duplicate weapon as me I'm betting she's gone... but I bet the chances of that is really low.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: February 21, 2013, 08:59:56 pm »

Um... yeah i don't you changed much IC lol. I'm pretty much assuming she's dead for good, thus my IC reason for going insane (much more noticably then you lol)... Nnless someone amazing get's the an exact duplicate weapon as me I'm betting she's gone... but I bet the chances of that is really low.
Going to try to not get you killed until Lilia is resurrected, so that when I do kill you she will be safe in the loot realm. :D

Edit: When I say safe I mean stuck inside an area full of weapons and death D:

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: February 21, 2013, 09:03:46 pm »

Lilia's dead, Jim.
There's still a body, Bob.
Good luck, pal. I don't think Lucky's a necrophiliac, though.
Bob...that woulda been a good name.

Going to try to not get you killed until Lilia is resurrected, so that when I do kill you she will be safe in the loot realm. :D
Good luck with the resurrection.

Edit: When I say safe I mean stuck inside an area full of weapons and death D:
Yeah...we may have varying definitions of "safe."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 159