Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265825 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Puntastic Job!
« Reply #840 on: February 25, 2013, 07:47:09 pm »

Wwolin finds a Body!: So, when I was younger, I lived near a sketchy trailer park. One of my friends lived there, and his big brother had a bit of a drug problem, which led to him hacking some poor fellow to bits with a machete over drug money and hiding the body in his pantry. And of course, the innocent little eight year old me has to be the one to open the cabinet for a snack the day after... Killed my appetite and my naivety in one fell swoop.
There's worse ways to find a body. Like, uh...well, there probably are.
Opening the door to a shower when you are about to use it(and thus naked)
And having it fall on you pinning you against the floor
How about after eating a strange tasting hamburger, and then the person your eating with tells you to fetch some more hamburger from the freezer and there's a dead guy inside with parts of him missing.
Wait...you mean it not normal to have bodies in the freezer?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: February 25, 2013, 07:56:05 pm »

By my normal... hell no. That's not normal. By someone else's normal, who knows....
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: February 25, 2013, 08:28:16 pm »

I should have know you guys would come up with worse things.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: February 25, 2013, 10:31:48 pm »

I would like to be in your new game.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: February 25, 2013, 10:42:55 pm »

I'd also like to be in this new game, but by now that probably means waitlisting.  :-\
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Hats off to the Hat!
« Reply #845 on: February 26, 2013, 12:09:29 am »

"Die!"
Kill Bubba.
Apply more javelin to Mr. Minmax.
More secrets!
This! Is! A notification of a PMed action!
Damn my dexterity and strength penalties! Time to tank through.
(Minmax dex: 5+6)
(Bubba dex: 3+2)
(Rock dex: 3+5)
(Grubson dex: 5-6)

(Minmax dex: 6+6)
(Bubba dex: 4+2)
(Minmax str: 2+6)
(Bubba end: 2+3)

(Rock dex: 4+5)
(Minmax dex: 6+6)

Before Bubba can react, Minmax swings his hammer in a wide arc, catching his foe square in the face. There's a tiny bit of resistance, before Bubba's head sails off in an arc, the rest of his body collapsing to the ground in a bloody heap. Minmax has little time to celebrate this victory however, as he narrowly sidesteps a blow from The Rock, who sails harmlessly over his target's head. Grubson just kinda sits around, too slow to do what he planned to do. Let 'em come to you, and pray that nobody gets a ranged weapon ever again... yeah, now that's a plan.

BUBBA IS DEAD!
(Minmax luk: 1+6)

As The Rock picks himself up, there's a slight chittering noise before a yellow ant the size of a Clydesdale emerges form the ground. It clacks it machete-sized mandibles together, and then lowers its body, as if gesturing for Minmax to climb onto its back.

"I~Found~Youuuuuuu~"
Sir Badassitude says to himself as he sees Sven and his rat run by, unsure which of the two he was referencing.

Start charging towards Sven, picking up the rat on the way. Then scythe Sven in the face. With the scythe.
do secret stuff i havent decided on yet.
Yep. It just fell apart on it's own.
((YOU ASSHOLES BROKE MY BED!?))

AUGH. MUST. KILL. SVEN. BEFORE. BADASSITUDE. MORE ARROWS. NEEEEEEEDED!
(Badassitude dex: 6+1)
(Sven dex: 5+3+2)
(Alani dex: 4+2)

(Sven dex for speed: 4+3+2)
(Sven dex: 6+3)
(Alani dex: 6+2)
(Sven str: 4+2+2)
(Alani str: 6-1)

Sven rockets across the arena, picking up speed before using the remains of the bed as a ramp to launch himself high into the air towards Alani. With one hand, he manages to grab onto her bow, and he rips it out of her grasp with his superior strength. As Alani loses hold of the bow, her body instantly reverts back to normal, and Stony wings begin to emerge from Sven's back, before being violently torn apart by a purple blast from the hat. Sven and Alani both stare at each other for a horrible moment before falling to Earth, making a juicy splattering sound upon impact. Badassitude just kinda looks on in awe as he picks up his rat, which immediately adheres to his hand like glue. If looks could kill, this rodent would have loot right now...

SVEN AND ALANI ARE DEAD! (The hat prevented anyone in contact with the user from using magic. So when Sven stole the bow, he couldn't grow wings, and then splatterfest.)

'Don't puke... Shut my eyes Uh uh uh uh... lolis... ah... getting hugged but a thousand lolis! HAHAHA YES! That's what's happening!' Lucky says in his mind to avoid the fact he's being hugged by a leggy abomination and being nearly crushed too. "Um... I would prefer if you wasn't so... leggy... Though I am glad you're alive, you sure you wanna stay like that? If we can fix that bed and borrow someone's loot, you can be more.... normal looking again... haha...." Lucky says to her, tying to keep his voice from sounding weird from disgust. He just can't get used to her like that.'No way I could kill her for my selfishness... not when her personality is so cute and kind... I can't believe I even thought of that...'

Yell at Alani to ask her to give me her hat for a short while. After I do that try to fix up the bed, whether Lilia wants to stay like that or not. Then place the hat and have Lilia go on the bed if I fixed it. In case I'm about to get attacked, focus on dodging them and have Lilia kick them (with a leg or two of her choosing) with all her might.

As Alani and Sven splatter everywhere, Lilia dives in front of you and extends her legs like an umbrella, keeping you completely dry a midst the storm of blood. You wince at the thought of having your loli covered in blood, but to your amazement, the droplets soak into her skin, turning her eyes a brilliant crimson. "You see? I can protect you so much better with all of these legs than I ever could with magic! You'll never get hurt ever again!" With this, her eyes flash with a strange light, and all of the legs across her body begin to crawl to her back, forming a set of wings made entirely out of legs, each one with a tiny anchor tattooed on it. She gives them a few flaps, and is soon whirling in circles around your head. "I can even fly again!" You grin at her slightly more normal looks, and then turn to the bed, only to find that it has vanished along with Alani's corpse. Curiously enough, the hat's still there, glowing with its familiar purple light.

VODKA, HENRY, AND G.C. ALL SPAWN IN THE DRY LAKEBED!
(Vodka luk: 6+2)

A small steel amulet in the shape of an eye immediately appears around Vodka's neck, and the robed woman undergoes an immediate transformation. Gigantic metal eyes appear across her robes, turning them into a set of blinking platemail, and smaller eyes appear across the tiny amounts of flesh left exposed, turning the bumbling treasure hunter into something resembling a twisted suit of armor. Despite the weight of this new shell, Vodka isn't weighed down at all, and in fact seems stronger than ever before.

(Henry luk: 4+2)

A portal opens up in front of Henry, and the Irishman steps back as an assortment of human bones pour out of it. The bones lie still only for a moment before arranging themselves into a tall humanoid figure, with two small portals for eyes. It clacks its jaws together violently, and then bows before its owner.

(G.C. luk: 6+3)

G.C. feels an awful rumbling in his gut, and barely has time to scream before an enormous fleshy tentacle over five feet long bursts from his mouth. The wriggling appendage latches on to the ground and yanks, pulling a writhing mass of these tentacles out. As G.C. looks on in horror, a voice echoes from the abomination. "I'm terribly sorry about that, but you would have burst open had I stayed in your stomach. You know, there WAS a footnote on that waiver saying not to eat it, no matter how confidential your abilities are. That's why. Now, if I'm not mistaken, you're here to find treasure and bring order. I can deal with that, but thank whatever deity you worship that you didn't get my brother Moretti. He'd have torn you apart from the inside by now, if he wasn't bound by contract. Anyways, name's Giordano, and I have one rule: Don't piss me off. We clear on that?"

MAP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: February 26, 2013, 12:18:21 am »

Graaah
Secret

FGHFHFHGGSFAGSGSFSFD DEX PENALTIES WHY DID I PICK THEM
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 12:21:36 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: February 26, 2013, 12:20:43 am »

((I just feel like quickly mentioning before I finish reading the post that my guy's name is Kordos. The G.C. stands for Green Cloak; he's like a U.S. Marshall but with the Green Cloaks. (I also may have changed how the organization is spelled) Not your, fault at all, I just wasn't very clear on the issue.))
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: February 26, 2013, 12:32:33 am »

Gah, rewaitlist

Name: Rothe
Looks: brown hair, white skin, tall and athletic,
wears a stone grey travelling cloak over a
leather tunic.
Stats:
Str +3
Dex +3
End +3
Affinity -6
Luck -6
Badassery +3

All hail the grey cloaks and their consistent deaths by falling
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 12:43:19 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: February 26, 2013, 12:35:08 am »

HAHAAA. NOW NOBODY SHALL TAKE MY LOOT. FOR SUICIDE PREVAILS ONCE AGAIN.

Anyway, character pattern break!

Name: David Strider
Looks:
Stats:
Strength: ++
Endurance: --
Dexterity: +
Affinity: --
Luck: -----
Badassery: ++++++
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 01:09:13 am by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: February 26, 2013, 12:35:27 am »

( Well damn, my sneaky kill steal didn't work. )

If Min Max attacks The Rock, counter with the devastating golden horseshoe to the skull
maneuver, if not, help Badassitude kill stuff.

Counter Min Max's pre counter counter by countering him in the face before he gets to his bug with
the devastating golden horseshoe to the skull counter maneuver.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: February 26, 2013, 12:35:37 am »

(Whoo. Dodged a bullet there, huh. I was gone for a while because of SPESS STESHUN 13.))

"''Ey! a skeleton! Yer name ish Mittensh. Come, Mittensh, letsh talk to those guysh."

Approach those guysh, and greet them.

Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: February 26, 2013, 12:58:58 am »

((I think I'm now the oldest living character now)) ((Wait.... did Lilia just absorb some of Alani's and Sven's loot powers o.O? Is that how her legs turned to wings and the ancher tattooed to them come from? I wonder if the fan has the same power too o.O))

'Well... that's that's normal enough now... I stomach that at least...' Lucky thinks as he watches Lilia fly around. He figures he can get used to that... atleast it's a major improvement compared to have legs growing out of.... everywhere. "Well... if you keep that look with the wings... I guess it's fine. Still I hope we find a way to change you again... but I'm not worried as much about that anymore. How about we finally try to get some loot... and a new buddy. My brother and my stoney friend are dead now... and I'm taking that a lot better then your death back when you died hahaha." Lucky then yells out to... well everywhere, "Hey Badass guy... where ever your at. Wanna team up with me?"

Yell out to wherever Badassitude is at. Then go pick up that glowing purple hat. If attacked, have Lilia attack them and I'll focus on dodging them. From now on this is my new counter plan.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 01:09:12 am by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: February 26, 2013, 01:07:06 am »

"Yer slightly mistaken, Mr. Giordano. I ain't here for the treasure, I'm just here to bring order. The treasure is just a means to an end. And, no offense meant, but I was sort of hoping you'd be a gun. Ah, well, a Green Cloak is nothing if not adaptable. You can be my first deputy, if you want."

Kordos turns to his fellow spawnmates.

"Howdy, folks, I'm G.C. Marshall Kordos." He lifts his hat and nods in their direction. "I've come to bring some peace and order to this here demiplane, so y'all don't have to fret no more. Also, if'n you feel like helping out the cause, I could always use more deputies."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: February 26, 2013, 03:34:16 am »

( Well damn, my sneaky kill steal didn't work. )

If Min Max attacks The Rock, counter with the devastating golden horseshoe to the skull
maneuver, if not, help Badassitude kill stuff.

((YOU CAN'T MESS WITH MIN MAX AND GET AWAY WITH IT YO))
"WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO KILL ME! I JUST GOT HERE, GEES! Oh, hello there... Ant? So... I can just climb on you?
Min Max hops on the bug and counter's The Rock's counter counter with a pre-counter, hopefully killing him!
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 159