Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265839 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Dastardly Villains!
« Reply #1050 on: March 08, 2013, 07:07:34 pm »

Nah sven has to get in...
he exploded a guy using nothing but a longsword
He forced kadzar to summon an abomination of nature
He caused everyone around himself to die horribly.
He had a popeye tattoo, all terrain skating shoes and X-RAY GLASSES.
Oh and he jumped 30 feet in the air using a corpse as a ramp.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: March 08, 2013, 07:25:54 pm »

Oh yeah... Didn't seem that memorable to me but when you put it that way....
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: March 08, 2013, 08:48:34 pm »

Why am I not on the waitlist?

link to character sheet:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=121745.msg4045589#msg4045589

Because sleep deprivation does things to a man. I'll add you when I get home.

Also scapheap's Shadow character happened to be posted after my character by like a page. So I should actually in the game. If you could put me first in the waitlist.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: March 08, 2013, 10:54:11 pm »

Ooooo... I plan on making a Good Lucky after Evil Lucky is dead.... if all three Lucky's do well that'll also be an interesting NPC set to group together.
Id, Ego, Superego?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: March 09, 2013, 12:39:48 am »

What about Alani? She was the one who finally killed you. Albeit while getting killed herself, but still.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: March 09, 2013, 12:51:29 am »

What about Alani? She was the one who finally killed you. Albeit while getting killed herself, but still.
Actually it was sven that killed Alani by stealing the bow, you cant really claim credit seeing as you didnt know what the hat actually did before the fall.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: March 09, 2013, 01:08:38 am »

Actually it was sven that killed Alani by stealing the bow, you cant really claim credit seeing as you didnt know what the hat actually did before the fall.
Knowing what it did doesn't matter. I killed someone accidentally by using the horn many times. No matter how you look at it, it was my hat that killed you.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: March 09, 2013, 01:27:50 am »

Knowing what it did doesn't matter. I killed someone accidentally by using the horn many times. No matter how you look at it, it was my hat that killed you.
I dont dispute that the hat caused my death, i dispute your claim that Alani killed me due to it being my attack that killed us both.
Oh and with the horn kills... i was running into groups of people on purpose, you can thank me for those kills whenever you feel like it :)

Chances are Alani is going to get into magus anyway simply due to the death count we incurred during our game of cat and mouse.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: March 09, 2013, 01:38:58 am »

I dont dispute that the hat caused my death, i dispute your claim that Alani killed me due to it being my attack that killed us both.
Oh and with the horn kills... i was running into groups of people on purpose, you can thank me for those kills whenever you feel like it :)

Chances are Alani is going to get into magus anyway simply due to the death count we incurred during our game of cat and mouse.
I REALLY doubt you can call snatching my bow and doing nothing with it an attack. YOU killed me, and I killed you.

As for the kills, I only went after you the first time, which killed Kadzar(Sorry Bro). After that, I was going after Lilia's attackers, Etc. You...kinda just followed along with me.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: March 09, 2013, 01:52:23 am »

I REALLY doubt you can call snatching my bow and doing nothing with it an attack. YOU killed me, and I killed you.

As for the kills, I only went after you the first time, which killed Kadzar(Sorry Bro). After that, I was going after Lilia's attackers, Etc. You...kinda just followed along with me.
I can and will, if it wasnt for that hat i was going to shoot the horn to prevent you using it and let you fall to your death.
Okay ill give you the horn point as i did try to save lillia as well.

Also lillia is the perfect analogy for the point im trying to make, every time lillia killed someone lucky may have got the loot but he had absolutely no claim to the kill itself as he didnt do anything.

Therefore just as it was Lillia who killed people and not lucky, it was your hat that killed me and NOT Alani.

I hope that clarifies what im trying to say.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: March 09, 2013, 08:32:41 am »

Wait, when did a hat kill someone and why are we arguing so much about who's to blame?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: March 09, 2013, 09:31:23 am »

Were arguing over whether or not alani killed sven when sven leapt 30 feet in the air to steal the stonewing bow.

Sven managed to grab the bow and steal it before Alani could perform any actions but the hat with its then unknown anti-magic function prevented sven from growing wings so we both died.

I believe that it was sven that killed them both by stealing the bow and causing them both to splatter while greenstar maintains that Alani killed sven despite performing no action and having no knowledge of the hats functionsimply because she owned it.

Simples :)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: March 09, 2013, 09:37:09 am »

I believe that it was sven that killed them both by stealing the bow and causing them both to splatter while greenstar maintains that Alani killed sven despite performing no action and having no knowledge of the hats functionsimply because she owned it.
I imagine Greenstar has his own spin on his argument which makes it more convincing, but the way you put it, it sounds like you're right.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Hats off to the Hat!
« Reply #1063 on: March 09, 2013, 09:50:47 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The spoiler is the fight in question, feel free to make your own interpretation.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: March 09, 2013, 09:53:04 am »

If I had maybe targeted lucky instead of Sir. Badassitude, I would probably still be alive right now.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 159