Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265793 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! EVERYBODY IN!
« Reply #1275 on: March 18, 2013, 04:05:40 pm »

((Why is my luck negative? I have positive luck... and it's 5... it should be the same exact stats as Lucky.))
Yeah, I made a mistake on the actual turn because it was late and there was a lot of loot. But on the reference sheets I made for myself, everything's correct.

So are you gonna fix my loot? Well if you don't wanna I'm fine with my little golden girl that sounds like a robot to me. Though I'm pretty afraid of negative weapons... I don't wanna have myself killed by my own weapon.

Like I said, I actually rolled for your +5 luk, but because it was 1:30 in the morning, I ballsed it up when I wrote the turn. She's actually a positive luk item. And props to anyone who recognizes her typing quirk. I'll give you a hint: It's not from Homestuck.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: March 18, 2013, 05:04:59 pm »

"YES! I WILL JOIN YOU PIKE-MAN."

JOIN PIKE-MAN, CRACK WHIP EXPERIMENTALLY.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: March 18, 2013, 05:46:36 pm »

((Ah I see. Ok then I can start my action then lol. And I have no idea who else uses her typing quirk.))

"Eh? What the hell? I wanted loot not do damn little bitch." (E)Lucky says to himself not caring if anyone is actually listening. He then yells up in the air, "Hey I was promised loot! Like something valuable or a super weapon! Not some tiny useless bitch.... I mean hell I can't even have fun with her she's so small!" Only silence responds and that doesn't make him any happier. He grumbles to the golden, green eyed girl, "I'm Evil Lucky... just call me Lucky, and yeah I guess I'm your master but I'm not happy with you." He picks up with his thumb and index finger and holds up to eye level, "Go kill some random person and if you do a good job I won't crush you, got it?"

That was when some guy says something about conquering the world and join him or die. (E)Lucky didn't really care but being part of a team until he figures how things work in this world will increase his survival chances. So he goes ahead and tells him, "Yeah sure I'm with you. Though you gotta give me some proof your not some shithead who's just acting tough." He then goes back to talking to Golden Girl, "Alright kill some random person that is not him and his team, alright?" He then tosses her away.

Have the little girl go kill the syringe person. Join up with Zardak. ((New action on a later post))
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 09:26:36 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: March 18, 2013, 05:56:12 pm »

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!"

Use fourth spell on Random, then join up with the pike dude and the lucky guy, MURDER ANYONE WHO STANDS IN MY WAY (with spell 1).
Zardak points at Osborn. "You there, with the book! I ((metagame)) sense you are quite powerful. Would you like to join me in glorious conquest? I might even make you my second-in-command.

"MY NAME IS NOT PIKE-MAN! You may either address me as Zardak the Conqueror, Zardak the Great, Lord Zardak, Your Greatness, Your Highness, or my Lord. Any future slip-ups and I will have you lashed with your own whip."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: March 18, 2013, 06:01:21 pm »

"Well, miss, not sure if I need you, but there's not much chance of you lifting that on your own..."

Help Annie lift her machete. Stab people who attack me with my useless knife. It's not even a throwing kitchen knife...
"Thank you, mister?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: March 18, 2013, 06:02:56 pm »

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!"

Use fourth spell on Random, then join up with the pike dude and the lucky guy, MURDER ANYONE WHO STANDS IN MY WAY (with spell 1).
Zardak points at Osborn. "You there, with the book! I ((metagame)) sense you are quite powerful. Would you like to join me in glorious conquest? I might even make you my second-in-command.

"MY NAME IS NOT PIKE-MAN! You may either address me as Zardak the Conqueror, Zardak the Great, Lord Zardak, Your Greatness, Your Highness, or my Lord. Any future slip-ups and I will have you lashed with your own whip."
((Did you miss my response yto you?))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: March 18, 2013, 06:10:31 pm »

Shy away from the group, slightly. Examine revolver, then address Zardak.
"Uhh... what if, um, we... can't really feel pain? I mean, not anything above what you'd relate to, oh, a bruise or something..?
"Then I will find a way to make you feel pain, and it will be excruciating."
That was when some guy says something about conquering the world and join him or die. (E)Lucky didn't really care but being part of a team until he figures how things work in this world will increase his survival chances. So he goes ahead and tells him, "Yeah sure I'm with you. Though you gotta give me some proof your not some shithead who's just acting tough." He then goes back to talking to Golden Girl, "Alright kill some random person that is not him and his team, alright?" He then tosses her away.

Have the little girl go kill a random person that is not on Zardak's team. Join up with Zardak.
"I'd rather not damage my subjects just to prove a point to you. The real question is, why should I let you join me? You don't seem that tough; all you have is a little golden fairy."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: March 18, 2013, 06:12:44 pm »

Fine, I'll talk like this then.
Oh, and would you mind not obliterating your corpses? They would go wonderfully with some sauteed onions.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: March 18, 2013, 07:06:49 pm »

"I'd rather not damage my subjects just to prove a point to you. The real question is, why should I let you join me? You don't seem that tough; all you have is a little golden fairy."

"What? Just go kill that kitchen knife guy. He's the most useless one here. Or the giant machete chick. I doubt she can even carry that thing. Or even that syringe guy. That's barely even a weapon. Plus I'm testing out my fairy thing right now. For her sake she better be useful. Also I'm a lucky son of a bitch, that's why you would want me with you." (E)Lucky says to Kordak. Man that guy is already annoying to him.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: March 18, 2013, 07:12:17 pm »

What? a odd pipe is better than a 30 foot knife? woo!
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Benjamaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: March 18, 2013, 08:23:44 pm »

Lucky? That name is so mainstream... DIE!!!!!
Stab Lucky with syringe.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: March 18, 2013, 08:27:58 pm »

"Well, miss, not sure if I need you, but there's not much chance of you lifting that on your own..."

Help Annie lift her machete. Stab people who attack me with my useless knife. It's not even a throwing kitchen knife...
"Thank you, mister?"
"You're welcome. By the way, did you hear those guys who are talking about killing us?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: March 18, 2013, 08:28:42 pm »

((Well... be happy I changed my action just for you!))

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: March 18, 2013, 09:01:22 pm »

"What? Just go kill that kitchen knife guy. He's the most useless one here. Or the giant machete chick. I doubt she can even carry that thing. Or even that syringe guy. That's barely even a weapon. Plus I'm testing out my fairy thing right now. For her sake she better be useful. Also I'm a lucky son of a bitch, that's why you would want me with you." (E)Lucky says to Kordak. Man that guy is already annoying to him.
"They may not have terrific weapons, but I bet they all could make mincemeat out of you. Luck will only get you so far, the rest comes down to skill."

Lucky? That name is so mainstream... DIE!!!!!
Stab Lucky with syringe.
"Well this should be interesting," he says, smiling under his helmet. "If you can defeat him in single combat, I'll let you join my team. That goes for both of you."
Glory to Arstotzka!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: March 18, 2013, 09:08:13 pm »

"Hey, do any of you even know where we are? I mean, it LOOKS like some kind of crater or something over in that direction, but other than that, I don't see anything that could help us out here. My sister texted me about some mountain earlier, but I don't see anything like that anywhere around here.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 159