Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 256584 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: An Adventure with Treasure! THREE'S A CROWD!
« Reply #1545 on: April 15, 2013, 04:58:47 pm »

((+6 to all survival stats pays off.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: April 15, 2013, 07:45:54 pm »

Turn the gun back to gun mode, run over to support Annie.
"Two on one hardly seems fair, right? Then again, this is more of a clusterfuck. Worse than that time that intern programmed me with all that spaghetti code... Eugh.

Initiate Combat Mode, and fire upon either Usir or Ushil, whichever is more threatening at the time. Should an enemy get close, switch to the knife and gank them. A lot.
Engaging... Suppressants online... Control systems online... Operating at 98% efficiency...
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: April 16, 2013, 08:08:58 pm »

SCREAM. then get the heart to nom on someone down there.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: April 17, 2013, 05:24:14 am »

"Uhm, well... I'd best get going then. Unless if you want to come of course!"
She adds the last part on in a hurry, thinking she might of been a tad rude.

Then, after the other person answers, she flies up and sees what she can see.

"That'd be great! I've seen a large amount of steam up in the mountains, and felt like checking it out. It'd be a long trek without an alternate form of transportation. I can man that ice-turret thingie so you can focus on flying."
"Alright then! Let's head off!"
Shuffle over to allow Alena some room. It's only awkward if you say it's awkward! Fly over to the steam coming from the mountains and try to land if possible.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: April 17, 2013, 02:44:18 pm »

I'll try to get a turn up tonight or tomorrow; I've been working on exams and the anime recently. Both are going swimmingly. And while I am currently sitting at a computer with a broken spacebar key (FRESHMEN!!!), I shall roll for Osborn's new loot, because Zardak did indeed die last turn. I feel like If I do another 2 A.M. turn, I'm just gonna wait until the next day to post it so that I don't balls things up as badly. Anyways, Lewt!

(Osborn luk: -5-6-1)

Instead of a new spell appearing in Osborn's book, a long scaly body begins to grow from the spine. As it writhes like a fish on the ground, a pair of reptillian limbs sprout from it, as well as a set of fiery black wings. It roars as it rights itself, looking very much like a dragon or wyvern, but with a massive book for a head and a pen-shaped barb at the tip of its tail. It's a true book-wyrm if you've ever seen one.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: April 17, 2013, 02:54:03 pm »

When you say it's like a dragon or wyrm.... how big is it? Like... when i think of those I think of them being massive and huge.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: April 17, 2013, 03:39:55 pm »

"This book just keeps on surprising me... I LOVET IT!"

Once more into the secret PM stuff!
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: April 17, 2013, 04:18:17 pm »

When you say it's like a dragon or wyrm.... how big is it? Like... when i think of those I think of them being massive and huge.

Roughly the size of a bus. Remember, the book that is its head is large enough to crush a girl to death.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: April 17, 2013, 04:39:16 pm »

Ah... great..... pleasetellmesincethedragonisnegativeit'sgonnaeatosbornandnotmebecauseit'safreakingdragonIdon'tstandachance!

And I edited my action a little.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 04:43:17 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Benjamaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: April 18, 2013, 09:07:33 pm »

I dub thee Sir Iron-Blood!
Command Bobby and Sir Iron-Blood to kill the mech-suit girl at all cost.
Bring me her head, that is, if its left when your done. was that a dragon?...

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: An Adventure with Treasure! Well Damn...
« Reply #1555 on: April 21, 2013, 04:10:25 pm »

Craig? Why are you shimmering? ... Oh yeah I drank way to much alcohol in the mech suit and lost my composure. Or I'm almost dead. Or both.
Pretend to be dead to make Craig go into a spastic fit of paranoia and literally shit everywhere.
I dub thee Sir Iron-Blood!
Command Bobby and Sir Iron-Blood to kill the mech-suit girl at all cost.
Bring me her head, that is, if its left when your done. was that a dragon?...
(Bobby dex: 6)
(Iron-Blood dex: 4+3)

(Iron-Blood dex: 5+3)
(Yukkuri end: (3+3)/2)

Seeing the two dangerous-looking men heading towards Yukkuri, Craig does the only thing that he can think of, which is getting the hell out of Dodge. He sprints away and disappears into the battle as Sir Iron-Blood opens fire with his SMGs, turning Yukkuri into Swiss cheeze inside of her mech. Iron-Blood and Bobby high-five, a seal disappearing from each of their faces, leaving them with four each.

YUKKURI IS DEAD!
(Zonix luk: -4-5)

As Yukkuri's mach collapses on top of her corpse, a strange weapon, looking like a massive bass-speaker attached to a ten-foot pole appears in front of Zonix. There are several multicolored dials on it, and it occasionally pulses with an extremely low frequency sound.

I LIKE this thing!
Say, why don't I just go whole-hog?

Lay down on anvil. Let the thing work on my whole body.
(Grungson end: 5+6)

You lay down on the anvil, and allow it to hammer your body until you become a living weapon made out of twisted bits of bone protecting your vital organs. Your other arm is now a massive drill to match your first one, and your jaws have been warped into a set of wicked-looking mandibles, which look as if they could shear through steel. Orange light pours from the cracks in the bone, and there seems to be a large lump of solidified orange-energy fused to your chest, which releases occasional sparks to zap nearby insects into oblivion.

"Now that we're all in the open, I'll show you the strength of the gate clan. Face me, dancer"

duel Nekik
I LIKE this thing!
Say, why don't I just go whole-hog?

Lay down on anvil. Let the thing work on my whole body.
This can only end badly.

-----

Oh my. Annie's going to get killed! But there's not much I can do...unless...

"What are you things? You're certainly not human. And what do you mean, 'this one'? Please explain."

Try to provoke the winged things to exposit. If successful, creep towards them. If the guy with the swords reacts violently before I'm within range, or if anyone else does so, run; if not, creep towards him until I can dash towards him within a second or two, then charge, make like Buffy and stake the thing with the icicle. If this kills him, grab the loot and run; if this doesn't, run faster.
(Annie dex: 3+6)
(Charlie dex: 1)
(Nekik dex: 1+4)
(Usir dex: 1-4)
(Ushil dex: 5)

(Annie dex: 2+6)
(Nekik dex: 4+4)

(Nekik dex: 6+4)
(Annie dex: 2+4)
(Nekik str: 2+4)
(Annie end: 3+6)
(Nekik str: 5+4)
(Annie end: 2+6)

(Ushil dex: 2)
(Ushil aff: 2+4)
(Charlie dex: 1)
(Charlie end: 1)

"I accept your offer. As a snow-fairy, it would be pure blasphemy for me to refuse a duel from a warmblood. Make your move when you are ready."
At this, Annie lunges forwards with her knife, but Nekik elegantly spins out of the way before attacking with both of his swords. The first blade hardly scratches Annie's tough skin, but the second stabs straight through her foot, causing her to fall to the ground.
Meanwhile, Ushil picks herself up off the ground and brushes herself off before leveling her parasol at Charlie.
"It doesn't matter what they say! I'm just out of practice, that's all!"
Both Nekik and Usir snicker at this remark as a torrent of blue light erupts from the tip of the parasol and envelops Charlie completely, slowly turning shifting from blue to a deep royal-purple, and finally a fierce crimson before fading away, leaving a puddle of liquified flesh and bone where Charlie once stood.
"Wow... combat magic isn't even my specialty. But that blood there will make fine ink for a summoning circle. Ooooh, this is gonna be so cool!"
As Ushil begins to draw a complex pattern in the blood, Usir stands back silently, not wanting to interrupt a duel.

Explore. If I see a structure, do not approach.
You head to the northwest, stopping at the edge of a great and icy forest. You can see several columns of rising from above the treeline, which look as if they're rising from chimneys. Maybe there's a village there?

Look for other rooms, if none, take the knife.

You don't see any other rooms, so you decide to take the knife. The storm outside suddenly dissipates, and you feel a strange power flow through you, as if you are lighter than air. With a metallic groan, the four bird statues come alive and fly to the ceiling, pulling the claymore free with their claws. one of them snatches it loose, and flies down to you, placing the weapon at your feet. On the side of the blade, you can see an inscription, but it's not in any language or alphabet that you recognize.

run into the rainstorm, sing "im singing in the rain", punch stuff.
(Rozar dex: 4+4)
(Huntsman dex: 4+2)

(Rozar dex: 2+4)
(Huntsman dex: 2+2)
(Rozar str: 2+4)
(Huntsman end: 4)

The rain stops suddenly, but you run and sing anyways, encountering a lone man with a rifle. Perhaps he's stunned by the absurdity of your song choice, but you manage to deck him and knock him out cold before he can so much as move. What a wonderful feeling...

"KAHAHAHA! THIS IS GREAT! I feel so powerful, so mad, so free! Spear, my friend, show show me what you can do! KHAHAHA!!!" Evil Lucky gives in to the spear's influence, enjoying the madness it's imposing upon him. In fact, he may have even forgotten what is going on.

Keep going mad with the spear's influence. Try to direct my attack at Osborn and try to make it electricity. On top of that, make to make my attack be an AOE attack so that I don't even have to aim. Electricity plus metal armor will be great combo against Osborn. Plus the heat his armor produces won't effect the electricity (I think it does but I'm not sure how... I get the feeling I read something about it somewhere.) If I can't influence what the spear does, then just go along with whatever it wants... as long as it doesn't intend to have me attack Aurwyn. It shouldn't though since she is far away.

Have Aurwyn switch her gravity from making things heavy to making things light... so light that Osborn is falling up so high in the air that when he falls down, not even his Armor will save him. Unless the meteor from Osborn's spell is an imminent threat. Instead, have her gravity powers redirect it to some other location that won't effect us.

Edit: Make the negtive gravity effect the dragon not Osborn so that the dragon will be useless.... hopefully.

"This book just keeps on surprising me... I LOVET IT!"

Once more into the secret PM stuff!
(Lucky dex: 3-1)
(Aurwyn dex: 6-6)
(Osborn dex: 5-4)
(Bookwyrm dex: 2+2)
(Ellie dex: 4+1-4)

(Lucky bad: 5-1)
(Osborn bad: 4+5)
(Ellie bad: 4-2)

(Bookwyrm dex: 2+2)
(Bookwyrm aff: 4+5)
(Ellie dex: 6+1-4)
(Ellie end: 2)

(Lucky dex: 2-1)
(Lucky aff: 1-1+4+4)
(Bookwyrm dex: 4+2)
(Bookwyrm end: 3)

(Aurwyn aff: 6+2)
(Meteor force: 7)

With a deafening roar which sounds almost like foreign chanting, the bookwyrm takes off, scanning the area for prey. Smelling Ellie's fear, the beast dives towards her and lets loose with a massive blast of black flames, burning her to little more than a pile of dark ash. Lucky continues to go mad with power, and as his robes turn deep blue, he looses a torrent of water at the Bookwyrm. The creature rolls out of the way of most of the blast, but it's wide enough that its right wing is completely doused, and it roars in fury as it circles to land. Spotting the great black meteor hurtling towards her master, Aurwyn concentrates her powers, reversing gravity on the fireball until it hovers in place. It begins to shrink slightly, but there's no telling if Aurwyn will be able to keep it aloft until it completely dissipates.

ELLIE, A TIER I BOSS, IS DEAD!
(Osborn luk: -6-6-10) I don't even...

As the bookwyrm lands, it undergoes a strange transformation. It grows bigger... and bigger... and BIGGER. Soon it's the size of a city-block, and it just continues to grow. Flocks of fiery blackbirds form above it, and an enormous black iron castle emerges from its back as it finally stops growing, now a few miles long. Strange black creatures can be seen high up on its back, and a book-shaped banner slowly rises above the castle parapets.

"Uhm, well... I'd best get going then. Unless if you want to come of course!"
She adds the last part on in a hurry, thinking she might of been a tad rude.

Then, after the other person answers, she flies up and sees what she can see.

"That'd be great! I've seen a large amount of steam up in the mountains, and felt like checking it out. It'd be a long trek without an alternate form of transportation. I can man that ice-turret thingie so you can focus on flying."
"Alright then! Let's head off!"
Shuffle over to allow Alena some room. It's only awkward if you say it's awkward! Fly over to the steam coming from the mountains and try to land if possible.

There's not much room in the plane with the puppies and everything, so Alena sits on your lap as you fly towards the steam in the mountains. The plane travels quite quickly despite being overloaded, and you are soon flying above a small village built around some hot springs. Villagers leave their homes and point at you, before noticing an island-sized dragon off in the distance and quickly running back inside.

Turn the gun back to gun mode, run over to support Annie.
"Two on one hardly seems fair, right? Then again, this is more of a clusterfuck. Worse than that time that intern programmed me with all that spaghetti code... Eugh.

Initiate Combat Mode, and fire upon either Usir or Ushil, whichever is more threatening at the time. Should an enemy get close, switch to the knife and gank them. A lot.
Engaging... Suppressants online... Control systems online... Operating at 98% efficiency...
(ALGEM dex: 2+1)
(Ushil aff: 4+4)

You fire a burst of light at Ushil, but a wall of ice forms in front of her, diffracting the shot and scattering the light in all different directions.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: April 21, 2013, 04:14:04 pm »

"Hm. I'll be back in a bit. I'm going to go check out the village."
Alena leaps out of the plane, using her robe as a parachute. When she gets to the ground, she tries to find someone to ask about the dragon.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: April 21, 2013, 04:15:56 pm »

(wwolin, English homework?)

Take the claymore. See what my newfound powers are by trying to fly.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: April 21, 2013, 04:16:03 pm »

Oof.
That was sad.

Spoiler: Darius Dark (click to show/hide)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: April 21, 2013, 04:26:30 pm »

"Charlie?! Damn! Okay focus."

Rend Nekik.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 159