Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 261827 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: An Adventure with Treasure! Teach Me How To Dougie!
« Reply #1680 on: May 03, 2013, 05:04:48 pm »

So he can't just read them off from memory? Well if so then I don't have to worry about that while he's stuck dealing with bugs... in a castle.... that's on a dragon's back... that has a book for a head... yeah that is still amazing.

Man you said characters here will be in MAGUS right? Oh man I'm looking forward to Osborn's appearance for sure now.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: May 03, 2013, 05:26:50 pm »

So he can't just read them off from memory? Well if so then I don't have to worry about that while he's stuck dealing with bugs... in a castle.... that's on a dragon's back... that has a book for a head... yeah that is still amazing.

Man you said characters here will be in MAGUS right? Oh man I'm looking forward to Osborn's appearance for sure now.
I feel sorry for those who encounter ... anyone here really. Grungson too.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: May 03, 2013, 05:48:48 pm »

Wait, can just Osborn use the spells or can ANYONE who can read the bookwyrm use them?

What's wrong with Arthur?

But yeah, sucks big time if the Bookwyrm shows up...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: May 03, 2013, 05:54:35 pm »

Wait, can just Osborn use the spells or can ANYONE who can read the bookwyrm use them?

What's wrong with Arthur?

But yeah, sucks big time if the Bookwyrm shows up...
Arthur can be allied with. Grungson is now an eldritch construct of demonic light and bone drills.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: May 03, 2013, 05:57:00 pm »

Again, why would running into Arthur be a bad thing?

Or, really, any of my characters who lasted more than a turn?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Benjamaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: May 03, 2013, 06:02:28 pm »

I am trying to decipher it now, and while I was thinking that it was multiple languages, I quickly ran into a problem: "aeui" not only is this a string of vowels, but is also untranslatable by any means I have found so far. He must therefore be using a cipher. I can only hope the intended final language is English, otherwise cracking it is practically impossible for me. Here is what I think:

Yui ora kuur su corr ik emkacsk vimae. I roqa cuka su srek vurrd kaadems o buud, bis I krorr crikr aeui vrara aeui ksomd ek aeui du mus dmaar bakura ka.

I must become a, because no other letter stands alone and no word ending in I would begin a sentence in this situation.

a must become e, because it is used as a vowel and at the ends of words, as well as doubled in certain words.

u must become o, because, other than e, o is the only letter that ever repeats itself.

e?oa still remains undecipherable, however, SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING!!!

I've also looked at every bit of unintelligible garble, all the way down to Billy's book, which appeared for 1 turn, and even that didn't relate.

Wwolin, could you please give me more of a hint?
This reminds me. I need to finnish my own made up language. (catch the pun)

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: May 03, 2013, 11:22:53 pm »

Okay, this kind of scares me, but I think the last part of that statement was, "but I shall kill you where you stand if you do not kneel before me." So I'm going to do what he says... *gulp*

instead... kneel.
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: May 03, 2013, 11:25:04 pm »

Okay, this kind of scares me, but I think the last part of that statement was, "but I shall kill you where you stand if you do not kneel before me." So I'm going to do what he says... *gulp*

instead... kneel.
I know the identity of the bug guy.
Sig! Onol

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: May 04, 2013, 12:03:20 am »

No turn tonight, because I was setting up the tropes page and am absurdly sleepy at the moment. But enjoy the tropes page, and please add to it, seeing as how I made it while only half conscious.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Roleplay/LootersDelight
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: May 04, 2013, 12:05:33 am »

No turn tonight, because I was setting up the tropes page and am absurdly sleepy at the moment. But enjoy the tropes page, and please add to it, seeing as how I made it while only half conscious.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Roleplay/LootersDelight
Please, someone mention my titanic rage at the fact of being killed 4 times with ridiculous ease, the last 2 being within the first 2 turns.
Also the inevitable minmaxed bastard that is Grungson.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: May 04, 2013, 08:18:39 am »

Between Looter's Delight, Einsteinian Roulette, and YAFB, we could really use an index for Roll to Dodge games on TV Tropes.
Sig

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: May 04, 2013, 10:40:38 am »

Between Looter's Delight, Einsteinian Roulette, and YAFB, we could really use an index for Roll to Dodge games on TV Tropes.

The Roll to Dodge page has 3 out of 5 on Bay12 RTDs with Trope pages.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: May 04, 2013, 11:21:53 am »

(By the way, Wwolin, didn't you say we could see the original loot-generating program a while ago?)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 12:57:26 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: May 04, 2013, 12:35:24 pm »

(By the way, Wwolin, didn't you say we could see the original loot-generating program a while ago?)
He also said that he'd have to get it from his grandmother's house. And I don't think he's been there since then.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: May 04, 2013, 12:57:11 pm »

He also said that he'd have to get it from his grandmother's house. And I don't think he's been there since then.
Oh yeah!
Never mind.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 159