Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 263091 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: Are you a bad enough treasure hunter to rescue the loot?
« Reply #2295 on: August 20, 2013, 12:54:02 am »

Then again if you get someone you heard of, you know all there abilities. If you get someone you don't, you get to joy of discovery to figure them out.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: August 20, 2013, 12:57:29 am »

Hm. Good point. The thing is, there's always the chance that the characters you know won't have the powers you expect them to. I'm only wanting them so I can play to their personalities. And not be confused by what they say.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: August 20, 2013, 01:39:13 am »

Combining NPC's. Why did I think that was a good idea. (Obama + Michael Jackson *shudders*)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: August 20, 2013, 01:56:36 am »

lol yes! No matter horrors it brings, combining NPCs would be awesome.... imagine it.....
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: August 20, 2013, 01:58:06 am »

lol yes! No matter horrors it brings, combining NPCs would be awesome.... imagine it.....
I agree. Shooting bacon-flavored Obama out of an artillery cannon just isn't enough.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: August 20, 2013, 02:02:00 am »

Now something brings up a question now.... if you kill a loot NPC, would that still count as a kill toward getting loot?

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: August 20, 2013, 02:24:14 am »

Now something brings up a question now.... if you kill a loot NPC, would that still count as a kill toward getting loot?
No, that would count as breaking a weapon essentially. Anything that appears due to the loot realm wont spawn more loot as a result of destruction.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: August 20, 2013, 03:11:09 am »

Ooh, I know! Do Skitter from Worm!
Readers who are on the lookout for trigger warnings are advised to give Worm a pass

Can someone tell me the blurb for this story before I read something that may give me nightmare?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: August 20, 2013, 06:08:34 am »

Plus, I prefer having a character that I've actually heard of spawn for me.

*GLARES AT GWG*
Read Worm. It's worth it.

Combining NPC's. Why did I think that was a good idea. (Obama + Michael Jackson *shudders*)
Cool. Now I just need to figure out...does he do Obama's political stuff which rings of Jackson's music or vise versa?
And wouldn't it be worse to have, say, Bob Ewell + Martin Luther King, Jr?

Ooh, I know! Do Skitter from Worm!
Readers who are on the lookout for trigger warnings are advised to give Worm a pass

Can someone tell me the blurb for this story before I read something that may give me nightmare?
Well...
Short version: Superheroes.
Long version: Wait, do you count it as a spoiler if it happens in the first...arc/chapter/thingy?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: August 20, 2013, 07:39:10 am »

Well...
Short version: Superheroes.
Long version: Wait, do you count it as a spoiler if it happens in the first...arc/chapter/thingy?
If I read it, is it Superheroes superheroes or Madoka 'why?'
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: August 20, 2013, 07:42:22 am »

Um, I'm not sure what you're asking.

Alright...let's see if I can summarize it.

Something like D&D:Warhammer::DC:Worm
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: August 20, 2013, 07:51:34 am »

Um, I'm not sure what you're asking.

Alright...let's see if I can summarize it.

Something like D&D:Warhammer::DC:Worm
Seem fine.

I was asking how often it player punch.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: August 20, 2013, 07:56:59 am »

Oh.

More often as time goes on. A lot more when the Endbringers, Slaughterhouse 9, and the like come into play.
Sig

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: August 22, 2013, 10:21:32 pm »

For NPCs I'd have to go with Lee Evrett, Makieveli, Mister Rogers and Randy Savage. That way we could team and go "NOBODY FUCKS WITH US!" and, therefore, no one would fuck with us.

@GWG: That's a lot of random people. If CZA sees any of them, he's going to kick them in the face and run away. To stay in character, you know.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: August 23, 2013, 08:41:01 am »

@GWG: That's a lot of random people. If CZA sees any of them, he's going to kick them in the face and run away. To stay in character, you know.
Which lot of random people, and also huh?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 159