Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 115

Author Topic: The Art of Minimalism VII: Jurassic PCs  (Read 194176 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Punch stuff with cyborg arm.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

See if there any back up data stuff for the OS to replace the missing vital stuff... if I can't access it because I'm missing vital OS stuff, then find out what's missing and make them myself.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... Punch Perseus for turning me into a girl.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Huh. I've noticed all of two Art of Minimalism threads, and only when they're ~30 pages through. Nonetheless, it's definitely Hall-of-Fame-worthy.
Also,
Spawn as chicken.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Good thing I am not Perseus. I'd hate to be that guy.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Output guide to operating me.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile

KEEP TRYING.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

Devour Misko for trying to use me in experiments.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

So limited in conception. Ad yet so much potential.

I understand you are too limted in scope to understand why i'm doing this. And I hae a solution! Which involves killing us all. You included.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Insert a portion of vorthon into machine by any means necessary, eveen letting them eat my hand and lopping it off (althoguh this approach is not preffered). Set to very fine, or "Halle Berry Fine" if the dial goes far enoguh to allow the latter.
918 =/= 914
[3] You snatch a single Tyrabee and stuff it into ShadowDragon. [4] It turns into a [DATA EXPUNGED] with larger fangs and stuff than it had. Then you get shoved into the machine yourself! [4] You turn into one head of a two-headed person.

Insert a portion of vorthon into machine by any means necessary, eveen letting them eat my hand and lopping it off (althoguh this approach is not preffered). Set to very fine, or "Halle Berry Fine" if the dial goes far enoguh to allow the latter.
Strangle this dude.
[2v4] He dodges. Then you get stuffed into the machine. [4] You become one head of a two-headed person.

Put someone else in. Set to fine.
[6v2,4] You stuff misko and TCM in. [4] They become a two-headed person. You get lightly punched.

Punch stuff with cyborg arm.
[1] You break the thingy on the end, causing an explosion. [5] You're OK.

See if there any back up data stuff for the OS to replace the missing vital stuff... if I can't access it because I'm missing vital OS stuff, then find out what's missing and make them myself.
[5] It's fixed! You give yourself a "Word's Best Comter Fixer" mug.

[3] You tap him.

Huh. I've noticed all of two Art of Minimalism threads, and only when they're ~30 pages through. Nonetheless, it's definitely Hall-of-Fame-worthy.
Thank you.

Also,
Spawn as chicken.
[4] Yup.

Output guide to operating me.
[1] You output a list of experiments conducted. Evidently, all inputs, outputs, and settings are replaced with swears.

KEEP TRYING.
[4] You find an abandoned Ft. Brag.

[1] You devour the enhanced you, causing its improved consciousness to overtake you.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Find a sword
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

Respawn as the Thing.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

Now, see if this has internet. If it does, goto the Bay12 forums and look up "The Art of Minimalism VII: Failure,Failure, Everywhere, But Not A Brain To Think". Post in the thread where I'm some drunken guy eating a fairy. Laugh at results.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile

Now, see if this has internet. If it does, goto the Bay12 forums and look up "The Art of Minimalism VII: Failure,Failure, Everywhere, But Not A Brain To Think". Post in the thread where I'm some drunken guy eating a fairy. Laugh at results.

"Snake,You can't Do that",Then Campbell say"you've created a time paradox!"
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 09:51:10 pm by Nosaneinme »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Type in mini-ultra-computer
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 115